1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Zaria snapped out of her idea. "Umm. What did you say?" Not noticing she said it out loud

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "You asked about the orbs bringing back the dead. I... wouldn't be surprised if it was possible, to be honest. But on the other hand, we've only seen it do two things so far, so I'd say not to get your hopes up," he replied.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Well... I don't know to be honest. The only thing I know about this thing is that it can bring back Atlantis when it is together with the other orbs," Marina looked at the orb, but kind of hoped that it could bring back the dead too.

She then snapped back into reality when Marco began to speak. "Anyway, it shot the ray out to the east. Maybe it's trying to say something like we should be heading there?"

"Well, the lucky thing is we're going back to Myriad City anyway so we can pass by there before going to the east," Marina nodded. "This should lead us to more clues."

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "That would help..." Erik turned to Zaria, making sure she wasn't too shaken before setting off.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria nodded abd followed the group with her thoughts of bringing back the dead

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The group marched back to Myriad City, and the rest of the way was uneventful. The last battle they had really strained each and every one of them so regaining their strength was a must if they were to press on in this journey. As the group approached the gates, they were quickly surrounded by cavaliers.

"By orders from the Duchess of Merlourn, you four must come with us to the Natyln Castle."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria lookef up and walked up to the front of the group. "On what occasian do we need to come a long ??" She held her sword ready in the satchel

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Erik paused. "Does this have anything to do with... that hooded person" he asked quietly.

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Are you trying to question the orders of the Duchess herself?" One raised a brow at Zaria. He then sighed. "The Duchess wishes to speak with Marco and those who were responsible for the dissolution of the Scarlet Wolves."

The cavalier nearest to Erik opened his mouth, "Who is this 'hooded person' that you speak of?"

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Do you know anyone with... healing abilities who..." He sighed. "Never mind."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria just narrowed her eyes. ''As a knight of this group, I am allowed to question anyone'' as she showed her the emblem of the kingdom sh eis from

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (@Tala isn't Zaria from Invidia? Which pretty much means they all come from the same kingdom...)

The cavalier who was speaking to Erik was confused but pushed his thoughts aside. The one talking to Zaria seemed unfazed by her actions. "We already gave you the reason. You wouldn't want to keep the Duchess waiting, right?"

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    (I'm pretty sure Zaria was from Airenia, but she was just travelling.)
    "Should we go along with this? On one hand, we might be able to figure out what was going on in that fight. On the other..."

ShireHime likes this.
  14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (@ChocoChicken Right, I seem to have forgotten that - thanks for reminding me!)

"I mean, I don't see why we shouldn't," Marina spoke, her voice as quiet as possible. Her mind still hazy, she wondered what Erik was talking about. "What fight? I'm sorry, I feel like we've been through so many battles already that I don't know which one you are referring to."

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "The one with..." He lowered his voice. "The thief leader." Without even noticing it, Erik had tensed up just from memory of the battle. So much had happened - the figure, the beast... and taking someone else's life.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (I actually forgot about it myself lol)

Zaria clencjed her fist. "Fine we go with you" still holding one hand to her sword

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina felt like a fire was lit up in her when Erik mentioned Alex as her eyes widened. "Oh, right. There's still the matter of his sudden transformation... I still don't know what causes it though."

Nodding to Zaria's reply, the cavaliers began to show the group the rest of the way. "Natlyn Castle is quite the travel from Myriad and there is the risk of monsters attacking from the poisonous river. However, there is a stable bridge connecting us to the other side so it shouldn't be a problem."

"About that river... it is no longer poisonous," Marina objected, recalling their latest experience with the river.

One of them turned towards her, the cavalier's look full of disbelief. "Bah, even God of Earth Viridion would not be able to purge the seas of its darkness and poison."

"That's because water is not his affinity... you just said so yourself," the Atlantisian muttered, chuckling lightly.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Go see for yourself than.'' Zaria said. ''Marina isn't lying.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "We'll pass by that area anyway so we can check it again," the cavalier replied, "and I just don't think that's possible."

The trip to the Natyln Castle was uneventful, as the cavaliers predicted. However, they were nearing the bridge, and it was inevitable that they would take notice of the sudden change.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria followed them noticing they were reaching the lake. "Now you will all see that Marina is not lying