1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Erik paused. "Viridion protects the earth... so could it be that an Atlantisian god is out there or even inside the orbs?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I wonder that myself." Marina thought hard, but she had never heard anyone say that a god for Atlantis existed. "Well, if there is, I hope that this god will come back and help us bring back Atlantis."

As the group continued to approach the river, one of the cavaliers stopped his horse and raised his hand in the air, forming a fist. "Halt!" He then proceeded to get down from his horse, his eyes widening as he saw the recently cleansed river. "This... this was your doing?!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Finally. Ghe guy believes it. Yes ifs done by the orb Marina has" she crossdd her arms

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "I can confirm that as well," Erik added. "Although it was technically done by an orb."

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Make haste! The Duchess must know about this as soon as possible!"

The group was immediately rushed to Natlyn Castle. The castle was grand and huge and symbolized just how much power this Duchess had over her land. Trees easily surrounded the castle and gave the impression that the duchy was connected with nature.

Inside the castle, they were greeted by the maids and butlers, showing them to an empty hall where the group was told to stay in for the time being. So far, everyone had been kind towards them, but Marina couldn't help but feel wary about their actions. After the revelation that Marco was somehow related to the leader of the now-defunct Scarlet Wolves, she was afraid that he might suddenly betray them. Thankfully so, he didn't, but the events were still fresh in her mind.

Finally breaking the silence, Marina began to speak. "So... what do you think will the Duchess be like?"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    who knows. as far as im concerned thet have no right taking us her" zaria said.

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco sighed. "Well, she is the absolute person of authority in this duchy... I can see why she would be able to call upon anyone at any time."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    ''I still think it isn't allowed. i even showed my badge.'' Even though the badge belonged to her brother and she wasn't an official knight yet

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "I have to agree with Marco here," Erik replied. "She has a full army she could send after anyone - I can't see any way the four of us can get out of this."

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "At any rate, we'll just have to-"

"Her Grace The Duchess of Merlourn is now entering the hall!"

Marina's sentence was immediately cut off as the gigantic doors of the hall began to open, revealing the Duchess of Merlourn herself. Fair skinned with hazel eyes, the Duchess wore a beautiful green dress made of silk embedded with golden jewels. Her brown hair was tied in an updo and was held together by golden clips. She walked towards the group in an elegant fashion while also exuding an aura of authority at the same time. When she was close enough, she smiled towards the group.

Marco bowed his head immediately. "Your Grace," he said, before raising his head after the Duchess had already acknowledged him.

"My apologies," she spoke softly, "when I heard the news about the waters being cleansed, I needed to come to see for myself as to whom was responsible for the heroic deed."

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Erik stayed quiet, observing from beside Zaria and Marina.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    zaria gazed at the duchess. and than said. "its Marina and the orb of Atlantis its doing"

Zaria didnt bow but something the way the duchess came in..made her obey the woman

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I must thank you for all of your efforts, Marina," the Duchess spoke softly, "but I must ask you, what are your plans after this? Certainly it is to cleanse the rest of the seas, is it not?"

Marina looked at everyone else nervously before answering the question, "Uh, actually, we only discovered this orb's cleansing properties by accident. Our main goal is to vring back Atlantis, but we don't really have solid clues as to what we should be doing next."

The Duchess seemed to have an empty look on her face after Marina's reply, before smiling again. "I have a proposal for all of you. As the Duchess of Merlourn, I will do everything I can in my power to help you on your quest to bring back Atlantis. I will be looking for clues and information regarding the matter, and you can make this castle your home for a while. In return, I'd like for you to continue cleansing the waters around Merlourn." The Duchess smiled once more." Are these terms agreeable to all of you?"

Marina looked at the group once more with uncertainty. The Duchess then spoke, I'll let you and your group decide for now, but I must hear your answer before this day ends." And with thatt, the Duchess and her assistanrs left the hall.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Erik paused. "Are we sure we want to trust her? I think we should figure out what her connections are before we let her help. See if she's really on our side or not."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "i agree with Erik. somethint feels off about her." Zaria said crossint her arms.

she gazed around. "I go look around. Maybe I can find something" With that she left walking through the many hall ways

#475 Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina nodded. "Right. I don't think it's going to end up well if we don't do our research about her first." The girl really couldn't say "no" to the Duchess directly, as it would definitely seem like she just disrespected her outright. "Where do you think we should go?" She asked Erik and Marco who were the only ones left inside the hall after Zaria left.

@Tala

The halls of Natyln Castle were massive. Even though they were huge, they were kept clean at all times. Carpets led the way through the winding paths and every so often, doors to more halls would be seen. As Zaria explored the area further, she encountered two maids who were giggling while carrying a basket of what seemed to be laundry.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Zaria looked at them. and quickly searched fof a hiding place. she didnt want to be seen

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "How about the more public areas? If we can get a general opinion of her, we can look further into the truth depending on whether or not she really lives up to it." Erik replied. "Though, if you two have any other ideas, I'd be happy to hear them."

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @ChocoChicken

Marina nodded in agreement, "I think that's our best bet for now. I do believe that Zaria has the castle handled herself, although I'm quite worried sending her off on her own." Marina stood quiet for a moment before clarifying, "It's not that I don't trust that she can do her job well, it's just... well, I'm worried that she might be too suspicious for the other knights."

"Nah, I'm sure she can handle herself," Marco gave Marina a pat in the back. "How about the marketplace?"

(You can also opt for somewhere else that you think may be appropriate)

@Tala

The maids passed by without bothering Zaria. However, there was something quite suspicious about the hiding place Zaria found. A suspiciously placed lamp was just beside her head. It looked quite simple, but no other lamps were around in the same area. Perhaps it held a secret?

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Zaria sighed in relief, she checked one more time if the maids really left and than turned around. she gazed around her hiding place and sudden saw something weird. ''What is that?'' she whispered, she gently touched the lamp. ''I have never seen this before.''