1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Erik sighed. "Perhaps I have chosen the wrong person to talk to." He scanned his surroundings, checking out every corner and villager that could possibly be approachable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Zaria already stood ready. "Some woman do not understand the value of information." "Erik was it? I go ask around more. You protect this lady" with that she rushes off

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik nods, taking a step back as he watched Zaria speed off. Turning to Marina, he decided to figure out some more. "About that orb... what was so special about it?"

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Marina looked at Zaria as she ran off into the distance. Then, she was faced with a question about the orb. "Ah, that orb actually came from my father who was almost at the verge of reaching Atlantis. He told me that on the way, he just couldn't push himself to continue looking further since he spent half of his life trying to look for the city."

"When our people chose me, my father decided to give me an artifact, which is the orb, to make sure that I wouldn't take a long time to find the city. My father told me it would help us when we need it the most."

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik blinked. "Wait. Your people? There's a tribe of Atlantisians around here? I had no idea there even were that many that survived! And we must be really close, if your father has that orb and he's almost made it all the way."

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina couldn't help but giggle a bit after Erik's reaction. "Yeah, there are quite the amount of us that actually survived the disaster. It was unfortunate that my father couldn't continue, but I suppose it gets tiresome when you've spent half of your life looking for Atlantis. I really hope that we are close to finding the city though!"

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Very true," the caramel-haired boy sighed. "I wonder if something happened to your father? Other than being tired... what could've spurred him to stop? What if Atlantis has a guardian?"

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Noy long.later while erik and marina were talking zaria returned.

"I asked a couple of guards also and they just avoided my question. Seems they are scared of something. One of them did talk , they said there leader hideout is just passed this city" Zaria reported

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hmm, I'm not quite sure about why he decided to stop. I tried to ask him about it before but he just seems to avoid my question," Marina thought about her past with her father, and she couldn't remember a time when his father had explained why he stopped. "However, I do hope there isn't anything bad awaiting for us..."

She then turned her attention to Zaria who had returned. "So the people here don't want to talk about the thieves... this may be a huge problem. You guys got any other ideas?"

#49 Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Yes. I go look around and get the thing back. You both stay here. " zaria answered. Still seeing Marina as some client and Erik a typical bodyguard

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik shook his head. "No, it's fine. We can come along if you need it. Besides, I've been around here longer than you have, so I can help guide you. It's be easier with the three of us looking, after all."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "A knight cant afford it to lose its client into battle. So no you both do not come a lon" zaria said

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik hardened his glare. "Look who's talking, Swordmaster," he retorted. "I know how to protect myself, and Marina's rather strong herself too. I think we can handle coming."
    (Apologies - Erik can be a jerk sometimes!)

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina could feel the tension starting to heat up, so she knew she had to step up at least. "Hey, guys, maybe we shouldn't get too caught up in this; our main objective is to still find the thieves."

"And although I appreciate youwanting to keep us safe, I thik that we should come with you, Zaria. You can't handle them alone. If you want our word for it, we'll be careful," she added, looking at her with a smile.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zaria was at that moment speechless. "But...." was all she could say. As she clenched her fists.
    After a moment. "Im just doing my duty as a knight to full fill it." She sighed. "Seems im far from beint that

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well... you have done a great job, but we'd be sad if we learned that something bad happened to you if you went alone," Marina replied to the dutiful knight. "Besides, we're friends now, aren't we?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zaria blushed. "F..f..friends? What is that"

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik raised a brow. "Uh... we've only known each other for less than a day. Sure, we've been through some thieves, but I'm not sure this really counts, does it?"

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well... what else would you call the three of us?" Marina didn't get where Erik was coming from. "If we've been together for some time and helped each other out, that would count, wouldn't it?"

"Friends are... people who help each other emotionally? And does favors for them at times too," she said, explaining the concept of friendship to Zaria.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I still do not get jt. But it sounds important." Zaria said sttill confused