1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Erik Corundi of Invidia," the Knight responded with a similar gesture.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    “I am Marina Altisian from Atlantis,” Marina bowed her head, not too knowledgeable about etiquette in front of a princess.

When Marco realized he was the only one left who had not introduced himself, he quickly spoke, “I’m Marco Leonhart.” Bowing his head, he couldn’t help but find Margaret suspicious for some reason.

Margaret smiled. “A pleasure to meet all of you. I did not realize that this group was quite varied. We have a knight, a swordmaster, a mage, and an Atlantisian. I do believe that we have nothing to worry about while traveling.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Seems not" Zaria shared the feeling of Marco. but she has ir with this whole royal palace. something was not right

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Erik spoke up. “Our group may be strong, but I fear that whatever lurks in the contaminated waters could be stronger.”

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    “The threat is there, but I am sure that we can handle ourselves. After all, I heard you four handled the issue with the Scarlet Wolves easily,” Margaret said, her voice clear, but had a hint of doubt.

The group was finally lead downstairs where they were met with a group of knights. It was going to be a long journey and the Duchess did not want to take any chances with the threat of thieves. “We are officially going to depart,” one knight said as he pulled the reins of his trusty steed, motioning the horse to move forward. The group followed, the knights behind them at all times.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Easily??" Zaria whispered to the rest. remembering what a struggle that was. as she followed the rest.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Who was that hooded figure anyway?" Erik replied to her in a low voice.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Zaria shook her head. "No idea. but I do noy trust anyone. even when." zaria told the rest what har happened earlier when she went to investigate the first time

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco had been keeping a close eye on Margaret for some time, and now that someone actually brought up the hooded figure they met before, he was confident to present his theory. "Call me crazy, but I feel like we've met the princess before... just not as a princess," Marco spoke in a hushed tone.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Zaria blinked. "you mean like rhe previous town?" she felt confuses

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco shook his head, "No... remember the hooded figure we fought with during our fight with my fa- I mean Alex?" His eyes then looked around before continuing. "I feel like its her."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Zaria sudden stood still. "It might explain how she knows avout the scarlet moves and the so called easy win."

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco snapped his fingers, happy that he had seemed to figure it out. "That too. How else could she have known that I'm a mage, Erik's a knight, and you were a swordmaster if she wasn't with us that battle?"

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Erik stopped for a moment and then snapped out of his stupor. "It all makes sense now... can't believe I missed that."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "So should we ask it." Zaria wondered. Holding her sword ready

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Maybe we should when we get the chance," Marco nodded at Zaria's suggestion. He didn't understand why Margaret fought with them that time - couldn't she just have sent some knights in her stead?

The group soon passed by Myriad, the city where the group first met. The Captain of the Royal Guard ordered everyone to stop, jumping off his horse before making the announcement. "We'll take a short break before we continue. If any of you need to buy supplies, the best time to do it is now."

Margaret, who seemed displeased with the decision to take a break, sat beside a tree, shading herself from the sun. For someone who seemed like she would prefer to be in a carriage, the Princess didn't look like she was exhausted at all.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Erik gave him a nod, looking over the stores in the distance to see if there were any that potentially held anything of worth.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (If you want to buy items, we all start with 10 000 gold.)

Marina joined Erik as they both went towards the shops. When they got closer, she could easily notice the overwhelmingly small amount of vendors today. The stores that were open didn't seem to have a lot to offer either, but they had the basic necessities like food and water. There were also some shops selling maps.

One store even seemed to be closing for the day, which was weird because it wasn't even late in the afternoon yet. "Wonder what happened here?" Marina said, confused as the place almost looked deserted.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Zaria stayed behind just incase something might happen or not. she did keep a close eye to Marina as she stood waitinf

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "A lack of vendors... didn't someone mention another gang of thieves earlier? Perhaps that may be the reason," Erik replied.