1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I guess we have no choice. Asking around isn't going to help us either, I think they may be too afraid to say something," Marina then looked at the sky, trying to think about how they would go with this. "Maybe going back to the woods would help... although we should have probably done that in the first place..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Zaira sighed and nodded. ''Let's go than''

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The woods just outside of Invidia were thick and had trees that sprouted high from the earth. Being the kingdom that has been blessed by the bounty of the God of Earth, Viridion, they received many fruits and animal life that the kingdom never seemed to worry about food.

The more the group traveled into the woods, the thicker it became and Marina was slowly feeling like she was suffocating from the fact that after five steps she manages to almost bump into a tree. She stopped for a second, looking down. "If the woods are this thick I don't even know where to begin looking for the thieves."

When they reached the same point where Marina was robbed, the only thing they saw was the clearing where they fought the battle earlier. "Maybe there are some clues to lead us to them somehow..."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Gazinh around was it hard to see the sky how deeper they went. Arriving at there first meeting place

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "We start looking for clues. Anything from left items, maps, or weapons that might lead us to them. I know we can find them," Marina said as she started to look behind a bush, checking to make sure that everything has been looked upon before moving on.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    (Drat. Notifications weren't working. Sorry!)
    Erik walked behind the two girls, keeping his gaze skyward in case anything was hidden in the trees. If I were a thief, where would I drop my stuff?

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (It's fine! Also, @ChocoChicken @Tala if you haven't seen them already, I added Power costs for abilities that our characters can use ^^)

The group's search was futile and nothing was found. Marina sat on the floor, sighing. "I guess that's one thing we learned, thieves don't lose stuff easily."

Walking at a different path than the rest of the group was a man wearing a red cape, looking around for anyone suspicious. He tried to keep a low profile while doing so, however.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik nodded. "After all, they're thieves. They must be trained for this stuff. What was their name again? Crimson Eagles? And which town would they go to?"

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "If I remember correctly, they are called the Scarlet Wolves," Marina said, looking at Erik. "The thing is, we don't have any lead on where they would go to."

The man instantly turned around when he heard the words Scarlet Wolves. Walking in the direction he came from, he looked at the group with a sincere face. "The Scarlet Wolves... those dreaded thieves."

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "Scarlet Wolves, huh?" The moment the newcomer came in, Erik quickly grabbed the hilt of his sword and got into a fighting stance, keeping it sheathed in case. "Who are you?!"

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Relax," the man said, raising his hands in the air. "I'm trying to look for them, just like you. But it seems like I've more luck than all of you."

He then took out his map, "You see, I know exactly where I'm going. I was going to help you but with that aggressiveness, I don't think I want to assist you anymore."

[​IMG]

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik, slightly disgruntled, slowly let his stance loosen up and his hand drop to the side. "Why are you looking for them as well? And... what do you mean by that? ...You know their whereabouts?!"

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The guy smiled at Erik. "Well you see, I've been hired by... let's just say... a generous person, to track them down. And yes, after days of searching I've got information on their location."

"After days?" Marina looked at the guy with shock. He just grinned at the girl. "After many days. I had to bump into them numerous times and set up bait. They are way too difficult to pin down."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    So far Zaria only narrowed her eyes. She didnt grab het sword right awah when he just arrived. But kept her guard up. Even still when he talled about the thief group. He still could be a spy

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "If you guys want, I can go ahead and help you get to them," the guy glanced towards Marina, then to Erik, and finally, Zaria. "But what about you? Why are you trying to find them?"

Sharing everything to a complete stranger was Marina's specialty. "We're looking for them since they stole something important from us."

The guy quickly nodded, speaking in a more calm and chill tone. "I see... well, how about we join forces and take them all down?"

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zaria looked at him. "Thanks but no thanks. We find them there self" she was still on guard

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Kudos to you if you find them," the guy said as he kept his map back in his bag, "but I'm telling you, even if you ask around the people of Myriad City, heck, even the King of Invidia himself, you won't get anything. This is a rare opportunity."

He then snapped his fingers, creating a small spark of electricity at the tips. "But if you change your mind, you can find me at Myriad City's inn." He then walked away, waving his hands.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Erik's eyes widened. This guy must be some kind of Black Mage. Turning to the others, he spoke up. "It looks like this person could be pretty powerful. I say we could try joining forces, but the second we're done with him, run. If he backstabs us, be ready to put up a fight. What do you think?"

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm not inclined to run away after we get what we need, but I think we could plan for that later down the road," Marina nodded at Erik's plan before calling the guy's attention.

"Hey!" She called, making him turn around. "We're going to join you."

The guy instantly smirked. "Well then, you made the right choice."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Zaria wanted to speak but couldnt. She felt a weird aura surrounding him. Mostly not to trust him but she didnt say it