1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I can always let Zaria think about the past. She is adventering around the world so she cab start at any point

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShireHime likes this.
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I’m not exactly sure about what I’d like to add, but I’m using Erik to help develop his character. Maybe try to have very varied scenes? Also, we may want to specify a few things, like the names of family members and such. Also, just know that my character can be a bit harsh, so please don’t take anything personally!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShireHime likes this.
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Alright, I'll try to keep up with the requests that you guys have in mind. Are there some people you guys would like to see added into the story at the right time just to affect the characters you guys have in many ways or should we leave that to be discussed another time?

Just as an announcement, I may start the thread by tomorrow or later today :)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Ad long as ya ping me. I tend to forget to check it.
    Ah yes maybe only some cjaracter of the kingdom I mentioned. But im also capable to do them myself

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    I’m not sure. Maybe just try to have some very varied characters? Also, a quick warning: I may not be as free as usual, so I may be a bit slow when replying. Sorry!

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Alrighti and no worries ;)

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Since the two of your characters come from different kingdoms, where shall our characters meet? At Invidia or at Airenia?

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    I say invidia. As she is traveling

ChocoChicken and ShireHime like this.
  9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Sounds cool! Sorry for not being on for so long. I had to sneak out to get here!

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Alrightim cant wait for the reply

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Just as a note though: I'm not closing signups yet! If anyone else wants to join then feel free :)

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @Tala @ChocoChicken

I think I forgot to mention some things regarding your character's classes, so my apologies for that! If you think there are some things that make a class' advantages too overpowered, please tell me!

Class Advantages
    Sword Master
    - Can retaliate when attacked (chosen by random)
    - Group attacks by enemies result in higher chances and powerful retaliations.
    Knight
    - Cannot get affected by status conditions because of armor
    - Minus 20 points of damage every time
    White Mage
    - Heals entire party when he/she gets defeated
    - Recover from status conditions instantly after a battle
    Black Mage
    - Deals magical damage to enemies when defeated
    - Attacks deal 20 more damage when affected by status conditions
    Ranger
    - 1st normal attack in a battle always lands
    - Attacks deal 10 more damage in forests
    Ninja
    - Evasion counters are increased from 1 to 2 (basically this means that in a random number generator, enemies must get the number 3 if they want to land a hit.)
    - Enemies can never land a critical hit on this class

Another thing is that your characters are free to change classes anytime they wish as long as the party has defeated someone who bears one of the classes listed above.

#32 Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Having 2 boosts for the Knight seems kind of unfair when all the others have 1. Maybe have them lose the ability to withstand status effects, or give all the others boosts as well?

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I'll try thinking of more logical advantages to each class since my main goal is really to give each class 2 advantages. ^^

EDIT: I think I've given all of them 2 advantages now

#34 Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Thanks for taking my suggestion! This RP has been amazing so far, and I can't wait to see where it goes!

ShireHime likes this.
  16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the RP so far! It's going to be a long way, but I'm sure we and our characters can do it :D

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Here are the new abilities our characters can use!

Abilities (Level 2):
    Swordmaster
    [-20P] Barrier Break - Deal damage and decrease your opponent's defense for two turns. (Plus 20 points of damage)
    [-30P] Sword Dance - Ensure that the next attack will result in a critical hit.
    [-40P] Doubled Effort - Deal two times the damage of a normal attack.​

Knight
    [-15P] Shield Barrier - Increase your team's defense heavily for two turns. (Minus 30 points of damage)
    [-40P] Crescent Moon - Deal damage to all of your enemies.
    [-50P] Judgement - Deal three times the damage of a normal attack but lose the opportunity to move for 2 turns.​

White Mage
    [-15P] Protect - Increase you or your allies' defense for two turns. (Minus 20 points of damage)
    [-15P] Shell - Increase you or your allies' chances of evading status conditions for two turns.
    [-20P] Garu - Deals a small amount of Wind damage. May leave enemies Confused.​

Black Mage
    [-10P] Silence - Prevent an enemy from using magical moves for two turns.
    [-10P] Poison - Poison an enemy.
    [-10P] Sleep - Put an enemy to sleep.​

Ranger
    [-20P] Weaken - Deal damage and decrease your opponent's defense for two turns. (Plus 20 points of damage)
    [-30P] Lock-On - Ensure that the next attack is a critical hit.
    [-20P] Flaming Arrow - Deal fire damage. May leave the enemy with Burn.​

Ninja
    [-20P] Shadow Self - Create a clone that the enemies will attack, sacrificing 10% of your health. (Clone will disappear once you attack)
    [-15P] Pierce Armor - Decrease your opponent's defense for two turns. (Plus 40 points of damage)
    [-30P] Shadow Strike - Deal two times the damage of a normal attack if Shadow Self was used last turn. If not, deal normal damage.​

#37 Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Nice abilities! A quick question though - is there a limit to how many abilities used in a battle or something? Battles may be over too quickly if a character could just spam Crescent Moon or Doubled Effort and not attack normally, which would weaken them a lot. Even I've been spamming a lot of abilities in past battles.

ShireHime likes this.
  19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I haven't really thought about it that much until now. We could add some sort of meter like the ones our characters have for health and make it so that once it runs out, our characters will have to stick with using normal attacks. I think that would be good for the Mages too since they will definitely have power hungry moves but the moves definitely pack a punch and spamming them can take out the fun from battles. ^^

If that happens, I might add power costs for our abilities if the idea works with everyone :)

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    I'm fine with that idea, but let's see what Tala thinks.