1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The donate game

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Rezna, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Important: read this first. If you do not want to give any PP, don't participate.
    Rules: The first person sets a number between 1 - 5. Whatever they chose will be donated soon. Then, other members have to spell out 1 letter. Once the word, donate, is finished, whoever puts the period has to donate x pokepoints to the last poster. Basically, if you put the e in donate, you will win however many pokepoints the starter chose. Example:
    I say 2 PokePoints
    (Next Person) D
    Another person) o
    Me again) n

Some posts later

Someone else) e
    Another person) .
    Now the person who put the period has to donate 2 Pokepoints to the person who said e.

One more time, If you don't want to lose Pokepoints, don't play.
    Thanks, and have fun.

Anyways, I'll start it.
    3 Pokepoints.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    O
    (Btw, I'm still checking if this is ok-- this might be taken down if it's not. I do think it is ok, but you never know.)

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    This topic is locked till further notice.

LV Staff - Hraesvelgr

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    This thread will not be reopened.

Reason: This level of PokePoint transferring makes it tricky to moderate, not to mention people might not understand the game and then have qualms about the PP they are obliged to give. Thank you for your understanding.

Any questions can be PMed to myself or Hraesvelgr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.