1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Eev of Conquest Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by SyWry, Jan 6, 2018.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Finally after a long year, I have finished my first real fanfiction that I like. That's right, the Eev of Conquest is complete. With the closure of my story I thought I would end with a discussion thread.

Please comment below on the story. Did you like it or dislike it? What parts did you like, dislike, and hate with a burning passion? Who was your favorite character? Least favorite character? Why? Please give feedback on my writing style so I may improve in the future. Any spoilers please put in spoiler tags.

I will start with my own thoughts on the series. I am on the fence with it. I feel like its not a bad story, but I could have done a lot better. There were ideas I wanted to flesh out, things that never got worked on, some things I forgot to add to the story. I thought the action scenes were great and that I fumbled a bit on the dialogue sections. Overall, I don't dislike the story, but I was aiming a lot higher and fell short.

What are your thoughts?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018