1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Evolution

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 7Demented, Mar 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Welcome to The Evolution RP!
    Now, keep in mind, this is the first RP I've created, so please bear with me. If there's anything I can do to fix/improve the RP, let me know. I want to create an enjoyable RP everyone can participate in.​

Story

Society has changed since the second defeat of Team Plasma. New technology was discovered in the past years, pushing engineering to its limits, and science has taken a new turn as well, allowing Trainers and Pokémon to create even greater bonds with each other. But perhaps the greatest miracle of them all was among the evolution of humans.

One starry night, a child was born. Yet he was a peculiar one, for he had powers unknown to man. The boy was able to perform moves only known to Pokémon. His parents were concerned, for his childhood friends shunned him when him tried to show off his newfound talents. They took him to a local hopsital for a few tests. Much to everyone's surprise, it was found that the child's DNA contained traces of DNA that belonged to a Pokémon.

He was the first of many Gijinkas that were soon to be.

Many more Gijinkas came to existence since that day, and there is almost one Gijinka per species of Pokémon. Those who are Gijinkas were born with this gift; humans initially celebrated a newborn Gijinka like a gift from Arceus himself. But when chaos struck Castelia, the results were devastating. Half of the city lay in ruins; it would take almost another year to recover. While the desolation was being rebuilt, it was found that six Gijinka had started nearly all of the riots, just for the thrill of it.

When the news spread, and the Gijinkas were convicted of their crimes, society took a turn for the worse. Humans began to frown upon these new beings, stereotyping them and essentially shutting them out them society. Most Gijinkas were able to overpass that and live normal lives. Others weren't so lucky, and found themselves being hunted down and killed because of their immense power.

Hidden among the animosity of the world, a small organization was created in secret. It's purpose is unknown, but after its founding, Gijinkas have been found missing all of a sudden and brought to the labs of this organization, location unknown.

You are among the many that have been captured and sent to this prison-like place for experimentation; having waking up with no idea as to where you are. Initially, you and some other Gijinkas are being held in a large chamber, discussing what your next move shall be. How this all ends is up to you.

Rules
    • Follow all of Lake Valor's forum rules.
    • Do not god-mod other characters beside your own.
    • You can have more than one Gijinka at your disposal; I recommend you don't have more than two or three, though.
    • Try to stay in character as much as possible.
    • You can transform into the Pokémon your character corresponds to, FYI.
    • Since I want this to include a lot of background information, I recommend that posts be at least one paragraph of at least five sentences long. It's not required, but it will help with character development as well as plot.
    • In battles, you must take hits, even if an NPC is attacking you. You can dodge twice, but then you must take a hit; or you can dodge, take a hit, then dodge again. In other words, you can only dodge twice in a row before having to take a hit.
    • This is a fast-paced RP; this means if you are basically unable to post your replies often (by that, I mean at least once every so often), please refrain from signing up.
    • Have fun with this!
    Profile Skeleton

Username: (Your name on the forums)
    Character Name: (obvious enough)
    Species: (What Pokémon is your Gijinka?)
    Cell #: (This will only be used in the beginning; choose a cell from the list below. You'll be with whoever else is in there until the escape.)
    Alignment: (Are you generally good or bad?)
    Description: (What does your character look like? What are they wearing?)
    Personality: (Name 3-5 traits that describe your character's personality)
    Moveset: (Used to refer to in battles; please keep it realistic, i.e. Feraligatr cannot learn Solar Beam.)
    Bio: (A quick short story on your character's past and experiences)

Post the profiles in this thread.

If you want to get the word out about this RP, put this banner in you signature! Made by the wondrous Lucario_J!
    [​IMG]
    List of Pokémon Taken:
    (there can only be one of each so that there's a variety)​
    Lucario Ampharos Zoaroark Empoleon​
    Herdier Haunter Staraptor Gabite​
    Bellossom Riolu Mismagius Litwick​
    Charizard Shaymin Latias Volcarona​
    Quilava Porygon2 Lairon Salamence​
    Eevee Pawniard Masquerain Tauros​

Cells/ Participants
    1A: Tetris / Effie / Tsubaki / Esther​
    1B: Maxwell / Gareth / Cheio / Emi​
    2A: Arlo / Lucia / Hoodoo / Lumi​
    2B: Photina / Daniel / Claire / Leon​
    3A: Blaze / Rubix / Kudos / Drake​
    3B: Avery / Joe / Kimiko / Ares​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Darkness. That's all he could remember at that point. Darkness and pain. A tiny point of light was viewable off in the distance. Tetris tried with all his might to catch it or somehow behold it, but his attempts failed. It felt like his previous failures all over again...

A blinding light awoke Tetris, causing him to shield his eyes. As his vision adjusted, the Gijinka noticed he was in a confined space with several others, his back against the wall and himself sitting on the floor. The room was a creamy white with a single light strip on the ceiling; a reinforced glass door was to his left.

Tetris could see that the others in the room were Gijinkas just like himself. The girl on the far wall had black and red hair, she was most likely a Zoaroark. The boy was a bit harder to name, but it looked like he was a Herdier. A blond girl sat next to Tetris unconscious; she seemed to be an Ampharos.

The Lucario Gijinka sat up and peered through the glass; across the hall was another chamber with more Gijinkas; they appeared to be a Gardevoir, Empoleon, Haunter, and Bellossom. Scanning the hall, Tetris saw even more Gijinkas in identical cells, four people in each one.

I gotta get out of here, Tetris thought, wherever the hell this is. The Lucario attempted to use Bullet Punch on the glass, hoping to shatter it in one hit. But for some reason, he ended up just throwing a normal punch at it. He tried again, only to prove fruitless.

Looks like I'm not getting out of here, he thought. He turned back to the inside of the room and took a long look at the Ampharos girl. She was beautiful, to say the least. He mentally slapped himself. Come on, Tetris. Now is not the time to think like that.

He knelt down in front of the girl and lightly shook her. "Miss?" he asked. "Are you alright?"

3. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    His foot steps echoed hollowly through a dark cobble stoned hallway. His breath was rapid as his heart felt like it was pounding through his ears. Gareth was looking for someone. But this someone was not easy to be found because this hallway never seemed to end! It just kept on going and going. A small glimmer of light caught the corner of his eye and he turned the corner only to find more dark hallway. He slowed himself into a pace. Where was he? What was he doing here? Something clicked and he had fallen down a trap door. Falling as fast as a rock being tossed off a cliff, he flailed about as he watched the ground come up just as fast, to greet him with a hard and dangerous surface. When he met the ground, Gareth's eyes shot open.

The surroundings were blurred in his vision as pain from the back of his head ached. Slowly he rose to a sitting position, not wanting to rush himself into standing. It would have just resulted on him falling back over due to the headache he had. His gloved hand reached the back of his head, feeling for any bumps from being smacked. Luckily, there was nothing there other than just maybe a bruise.

Finally wanting to stand up, Gareth slowly rose. Once his vision became clear he glanced around him. The area didn't appear like a stereotypical dungeon. The Empoleon slowly walked over to the thick barrier that separated him and his cellmates to the outside hallway. He knocked on it a couple of times and let out a sigh. Too thick. Calmly, he pulled his hand back to his side and placed it on his hip. No use of freaking out. His eyes scanned the room for any signs of cameras or some form of weakness in the wall. Through his distraction, he had heard someone punch something. Gareth turned to see a Lucario awake. He thought about saying 'Don't bother with it' but he figured that if the Lucario was smart enough, he would have figured it out anyways. And it appeared he did. It was much too thick for them to plow through it. The Empoleon ended up leaning against the thick glass wall, waiting for his cellmates to wake up and waiting to see if anything would cross his mind on how they could escape. he pushed away the troublesome questions that tried to invade his thoughts. Panicking was not an option.

"Lovely cell we have here huh?" His deep voice echoed through the room. He was talking to anyone that was awake.

4. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie woke from a small shake. "Nn.." she mumbled, her head was throbbing. The last thing she remembered was having eerie visitors in the lighthouse of Olivine city. She was sitting there talking to Amphy, and turned to see the strange men approach her. She had began to give them a cheery hello and a curtsy, but before she could one slipped behind her and covered her mouth and nose with a cloth. No doubt there was some chemical in it, because she passed out within seconds. The last thing she saw was Amphy being fearfully cornered by a Garchomp..

Blinking her eyes open, Effie noticed her surroundings. Though the room was a comforting, creamy white color, she didn't feel safe. She slowly sat up, and looked up at the ceiling, only a small bit of light seeped through the ceiling from an open strip. The Ampharos girl was terrified. She hated small spaces, and she felt so week. It was too dark for her. She tried to make her tail glow as she usually did in the lighthouse, but for some reason it wouldn't work. Everytime she tried, she felt herself grow even more fatigued. After trying a couple of times, she felt herself fall over a bit, bumping into someone.

She scooted away with a jolt, sheer terror in her warm, beautiful brown eyes. She turned to face who she had bumped into, and gasped. Before here was a handsome boy with Lucario ears. Could..could he be a Gajinka, too? she thought. She finally took notice to the people around her. They were all Gajinkas, packed tightly into this small cell. Across from her sat an unconscious but beautiful girl who seemed to be part Zoroark. Though she was asleep, the girl had a gentle look on her face. Effie hoped she was a kind girl. Next to the Zoroark Gajinka was a boy with puppy-like features. She'd only seen pictures of Herdiers, but she assumed he was a Gajinka of one. This boy was also unconscious.

Realizing how small the cell truly was, Effie began panicking. Her breathing sped up, with each breath being short and shaky. Turning back to the Lucario-like boy, she looked into his handsome face as she took hold of one of his forearms. He'd asked if she was okay, and she clearly wasn't. "I-it's too small in here. I don't like small spaces.." she sniffled, looking into his eyes with her teary brown ones. "Where are we? Why are we here? My powers won't work. I want to go home.." she began to sniffle, fearful for her life. Her powers wouldn't work here. What would she do?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Emi had no idea what was going on, nor did she know why that man knocked her out. While she was sleeping, she dreamed a wonderful dream. A meadow dotted with flowers of all colors filled her exhausted head. Trees outlined the meadow and formed the shape of the meadow, a circle. All at once, the nature by her side blossomed with life. Emi was fascinated by the sight. She thought this was all a show, like fireworks she's seen when traveling in the Sinnoh region. Wishing this dream would last forever, Emi tried to stay in her dreaming world and never go back to reality, for who knows what will happen to her in reality after all that's happened. But, the sound of fighting and punches woke her up. The meadow slowly faded away, along with everything in it.

"N-No! Don't go away! Please! I can't go back!" Emi cried in her dream, watching as everything disappeared before her eyes. Tears swelled in her eyes, but she held them in. Emi wasn't the type to cry needlessly. Before she knew it, everything was gone, and all she saw was the color white. Finally, her dream world shut down, and she hopped back to reality.

Emi woke up to see herself stuck in a cell. It was white, like what she saw when the meadow disappeared. Light was planted on the roof of the cell, and it shined like it could last forever. Looking forward, she noticed a glass door, a door that she could use to escape. She slapped that thought aside when she saw another gijinka, a Lucario she assumed, punching the glass door of his cell. It didn't break at the punch, nor did it seem to make a scratch. She did notice that his punch seemed to lose power by touching the door.

Does it absorb attacks? Emi thought. Emi silently stood up and formed a green ball in her hand, an Energy Ball. When the Energy Ball was set to fire, Emi threw the ball with all her might against the glass door. It collided with the door, and smoke appeared in doing so. Shielding her eyes, Emi inspected the glass door and it stood tall like nothing happened. Emi pouted and sat down on the floor. She hit her bottom a bit too much and she felt pain running through her body.

"Geez! If I was pissed, I'd break this door no sweat!" Emi proudly exclaimed.

Emi immediately shut her mouth when she heard soft groans close by. She turned around and saw three other gijinkas, just like her. One looked like a Gardevoir, and he wore white and his bangs covered up most of his face. Another was a knight, which she assumed was an Empoleon. He wore medieval clothing and had a shield and sword by his side. The last one appeared to be a Haunter, and he wore dark clothing and had purple hair about the same hair length as she did. Emi became much more cautious. She didn't want to wake the other gijnkas up, but having the desire to escape, tried to break the glass door anyways. She used Swords Dance and Leaf Blade, and Energy Balls to try to even make a scratch on the door. But it was useless. The door stayed strong, and Emi imagined it mocking her and laughing at her efforts. Sighing, Emi sat against the wall and decided to rest. She stared up into the ceiling, wishing that she could be back at home or in her travels.

Guess I'm stuck here. Emi thought. She decided on resting and trying again later. Emi stayed awake as she thought about the meadow that was in her dream. Suddenly, she had no idea, the Empoleon gijnka spoke. Emi screamed and accidentally fired off an Energy Ball in fright.

"What's your problem?!?" Emi shouted in both anger and fear. "Geez, I was scared to death!" The Empoleon gijinka just gawked at Emi, and Emi glared at him. Emi payed no attention to what he said about the cell and lied on the ground like she was planking. Wonder how this'll turn out. Emi thought, still in her plank position.

6. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Tetris placed his hand behind Effie's head, trying to comfort her. "It's alright," he stated calmly. A few moments passed as the girl seemed to cry a little, fearing for her life and sanity. The Lucario couldn't help but feel terrible about all of this, even though he had no part or idea of what was going on.

He gently brushed away Effie's hair from her face to reveal her deep brown eyes. "We'll get out of here as soon as we can," he said. "Once we find a way to actually get out of here." He paused. "My name's Tetris. What's yours?"

7. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie relaxed a little at Tetris's gentle words and touch. Being frightened, she clung to his arm. Later, when they were free, she'd probably apologize for her childish actions. She blushed as he moved her hair out of her face. "I-I'm Effie, from Olivine City.." Talking got her mind off of their current situation, somewhat. "Where are you from?"

She noticed the glass door to their left and gasped. Across from her cell was another one. Looking left and right, she realized there were many. many cells surrounding hers. No doubt all holding Gajinkas. Across the way she saw another girl who was conscious. she looked like a Bellossom. The girl was violently attacking the door, as if trying to break it. Her grass type moves were performed beautifully; however, they wouldn't break the door.

"They won't work.." Effie whispered to the girl, though she knew there was no way she could hear her. "Please don't waste your energy.."

The curly haired ampharos Gajinka then watched the Bellossum girl begin to yell at a Gajinka she was sharing her cell with. Though Effie couldn't see his whole body, from what she could see he was an Empoleon. His dark hair and armor gave it away. She wondered what the Bellossom was angry about.

8. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Tetris smiled at Effie a little. Her face was caring, and her voice was light and calming. "I'm from Pallet Town in Kanto," he replied to her question. At the sight of the Bellossom attacking the door, the Lucario decided to do something. It couldn't hurt to try.

He place his palms onto the door and focused; he reached out to Effie and the others who were awake, connecting their thoughts together into one group discussion.

<Hey!> he said in thought. <Sorry for intruding, but I need to know a few things. First of all, who are you? And do you have idea as to where we are?>

((( Use <> to speak through your character's thoughts. )))

9. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Emi heard a voice in her mind. Upon hearing a voice, she sat up from her plank position. She had no idea who it was, but she decided to answer it anyways knowing the voice was also in a cell. <Hiya! I'm Emi from Twinleaf Town.> Emi beamed in her thoughts. <I have no idea where we are, but I've heard some rumors that this place is some laboratory, and the people here plan to do something to us. I don't want to believe that, but it's a possibility. Do you know how we can bust these doors open? Everything I do seems to do nothing to the door!>

Emi waited in silence with the Empoleon gijinka, waiting for the voice to respond.

10. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Gareth could hear the others talk amongst themselves. In a way, it was relieving to hear them talk. It just showed that he wasn't going to be alone with a bunch of dead people and he would be able to talk to them and try to figure out ways to get out. Plus they didn't seem like they were going to try and kill one another--yet anyways. He still wasn't sure who any of them were.

One of his cellmates had waken up and attempted to get out through the glass as well. Gareth just continued to lean against it and watch her attempt end in failure. She then made her way back over to a wall and sat against it. Then after he had spoke, Emi snapped at him with a sudden burst of energy. She shouted at him angrily for no reason. However, snapping back at her wasn't an option in Gareth's mind. The Bellossom was only scared. Making rough movements or hasty comments wasn't going to help any of them in this current condition. So the only thing he did say was; "I apologize for scaring you, ma'am." He even added a little bow to her. It was only respectful to do so.

He heard the others introduce themselves so he figured to do the same. "My name is Sir Gareth, or you can call me Gareth for short. I come from a town called Rota."

Emi had talked to him, though seeming a bit calmer than she was a few moments ago. He only shook his head. "I have no idea what they are planning to do with us. But letting that bother you will only make you panic more." He calmly took a breath and looked out to the others while he continued talking. Gareth was definitely trying to keep his cool about the situation. "Unfortunately, I do not know how to break these barriers down." He frowned for a moment as he leaned down to pick up his shield and sword. "However, I did just think of two things that we could do. One option is; to wait and see what they want to do with us and find a way to get out then. Or, the other option I have thought of is; we could all try to investigate our cells, see what makes them so impenetrable and break them down. Is there some form of electronic device that connects to it? Some sort of camera or command center. Something like that." Gareth wasn't sure if any of those two options were even doable, but they were just simple ideas.

11. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Arlo woke slowly, groggy and with a slight headache. He glared around the room yet again, as he has been doing so for what he figured to be the last half hour. The repetitious cycle of waking up and glaring has gotten boring, and he pretty much couldn't get back to sleep this time. He sat up, checking to see if his shoes were on his feet this time. They were. Next on his check list was to see if there was food laying around what he figured to be a cell. There wasn't. Maybe getting food would be a good move, since eating when he woke up gets him fully awake quicker than just lounging. He pushed himself up, not really taking in his surroundings. He walked to what he figured the door was, and pounded on it a few times with the bottom of his fist. After the ringing from the impacts, there was silence for him. He ruffled up slightly, annoyed that he couldn't just get his own food.

The fiercely independent Arlo stood by the door a bit longer, before sitting down next to it, just in case it opened to avoid getting hit by the door.

12. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie was amazed by Tetris's ability to connect all their minds. <It's nice to meet you, Emi and Gareth! I didn't know there were so many different Gajinkas..> she said, softly. <You seem like a knight, Gareth> Effie said, trying to somewhat lighten the mood.

Her soft brown eyes looked around the room once more, checking to see if any of the others in her room had woken up yet. Unfortunately, none of them had. She began to panic once more, but relaxed as she saw she gentle look on Tetris's face. "Thank you for connecting us with the others, she said. How..How many Gajinkas to you think are here, Tetris?" she said with a frightened tone.

As Gareth suggested ideas of what they could do, Effie's heart thudded with hope due to one of his ideas suggesting they look for any electronic device connected to the door. <If there's anything connected electronic connected to the door, I'll be able to find it> she thought to the other Gajinkas. <I helped out a lot with electrical problems in Olivine..>

With that being said, the Ampharos Gajinka placed her hands on one of the walls while resting her head on it. She closed her eyes, and began to focus her electrical energy into the wall, hoping to find some sort of electrical device in it.

13. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Tetris picked up a small movement from inside one of the adjacent cells. He quickly joined the Staraptor Gijinka into the conversation so he could have a say. Shaking his head, he replied to Gareth, <I don't know if we'll be able to do either of those. Who knows what lengths they've gone to keep us in custody? And I don't think we can break the doors; the glass is really thick, most likely bulletproof.> He paused. <Although waiting for someone to unlock these doors doesn't sound too bad.> Tetris stopped, unsure of what to say next. <My name is Tetris, by the way.> He motioned toward Effie. <This is Effie.> At the Ampharos' question, he answered, "I can't tell. Possibly almost 40 or 50. Their auras are kind of jumbled up, so it's hard to separate them from one another." He glanced at the other two in his cell then back at Emi. <I don't know the others. They'll have to introduce themselves.> The Lucario's gaze shifted to the wall at his right; the Staraptor's cell was on the other side. <What's your name?> he asked the Staraptor. <You got any bright ideas of escape? Or even to where we are?>

14. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    "No... give me.. my can-", Maxwell had said in his sleep, before jolting awake, in a room mostly white, with a glass door. Maxwell had gotten up to find out that he was in a cell, with a few other Gijinkas; An Ampharos, Lucario, and what seemed to be a Zoroark.
    "Uh, where are we?", Maxwell asked, just as when he had found out there were even more cells with Gijinkas in them. "and why are we here?", he added on, but then quickly said,
    "Oh, wait, let me introduce myself, and tell you how I could had gotten here, I'm not sure yet."
    "I'm Maxwell, from Nuvema town. I am a Herdier Gijinka, as you can tell from the tail. I was having a bad day once, so then this car came up and said that they have candy. Having a bad day, I was like sure. When I had gotten in, I just suspiciously, blacked out. I had no idea they said stranger danger."

15. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Arlo huffed slightly, confused as to where the voice is coming from. He figured it was from one of the cells nearby, so he figured he'd play along. He ran his hand along his hair, smoothing it down while he thought. <Name's Arlo, I'm guessin' there's a bunch of you over there? Anyways, I don't have a freakin' clue where we are, or how to get out, thinking of breakin' down the door though.> With the end of that thought, he stood up again, and rammed himself into the door. The door did not give at all, not even a trace of an attack on the door. He continued the barrage a bit longer, before he realized these doors are extremely Alro-proof. <So, the breakin' down the door idea is out of the question.> The thought of how this "Tetris" person was talking to him didn't cross his mind much, besides for the initial confusion. It wasn't much concern of his, it was someone who may be able to help him get out, and that's good enough for me. He could hear the other voices too, and he tried to figure out how many people he could potentially be talking with. Any number higher than 1 concerned him, so he figured he would just stay quiet for now.

16. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie sented some wiring in the wall connected to the door. She pulled away, a look of concentration on her face. <There's some wiring connected to the door in the center of the wall. But, like the glass door, its really thick. I don't think it's possible to break through the wall to get to the wires..> She sighed, suddenly feeling helpless again. Looks like they'd have to wait for someone to come and open the doors..

The Ampharos girl jumped, startled by the sudden movement behind her. She turned quickly, her beautiful blonde hair swaying behind her, tied in its beautiful, ruby red ribbon. The Herdier Gajinka had awakened! He introduced himself as Maxwell. Effie gave a gentle smile, and introduced herself with a little curtsy. "Nice to meet you, Maxwell. I'm Effie, and this is Tetris." she said, pointing to her newest friend, the Lucario Gajinka. "We're communicating with those in other cells.."

Their neighbor turned out to be a Staraptor Gajinka named Arlo. Effie spoke to him in a gentle voice. <H-Hi, Arlo. I'm Effie>

She moved close to Tetris again, worried. "How long do you think we've been in here?" she said quietly. Her stomach began to growl, and she blushed.

17. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Tetris turned to face Effie and shrugged. "No clue," he offered in response. He waved at Maxwell, who had just awoken, in greeting. At Arlo's comment of his barrage, he put his head in his hand. <Yeah, we know,> he said, slightly annoyed. <That's why we're trying to figure out how to get out otherwise. Gareth suggested that we could wait for someone to unlock the doors, then make a run for it.> The Lucario sighed as a fact came to light. <But we can't leave anyone else here. No one deserves that kind of fate. And who knows how many other Gijinkas there are in this Arceus-forsaken place?>

He leaned back against the wall and slid down into a sitting position. <Guess we just wait until someone gets these damn doors open,> he said with finality. <Even if that does happen, how many people could get out of here alive? We have not a single clue as to where we are, or what kind of defense system they've set up to keep us in here.>

18. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    <I suppose that's about the only thing we can do now...We just have to be cautious with what we do.> Emi said in thought. <Well, for everybody else who doesn't know me, I'm Emi! Nice hearing you Maxwell, Arlo.>

After speaking in her mind, Emi looked at the other two gijinkas who were still either asleep or unconscious. I wonder if they're all right...Emi thought.

Emi turned to look at Gareth leaning against the wall. She just realized he apologized but got a bit carried away.

"It's fine! I was just a little startled, that's all!" Emi beamed, wearing a big smile on her face. "Hey, do you think these other two gijinkas here are all right?"

19. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    I felt like I waking up from a coma. Maybe I am. I feel absolutely groggy, and dont want to move. Where am I?

I open my eyes to see a blank grey ceiling. I sit up to find myself in a cell. Why am I here? I cant remember anything...

Is this place a prison? I don't understand...

I feel crosseyed. Somehow i manage to see a humanoid figure at the bars of the cell. I squeak out, "h-hello?"

After such a long sleep, my vocal chords hurt from their use...

20. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    The Dark clad, purple headed young man opened one of his eyes, glancing at the people around him.
    <You people make it hard to sleep.>
    He sent in reply to their chatter. He followed up with a yawn before sinking into the ground. After afew moments gone, he poped up behind the Lucario that started this all.
    "Have you not heared of sleeping in, kid? We cant all be full of energy this early."
    His voice came before he did, so its likely it would startle the members of that cell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.