1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Evolution

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 7Demented, Mar 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    "Whoa!" Emi exclaimed in shock. She noticed the purple gijinka wake up and sink into the ground. Upon seeing this, she gawked at the spot where the purple gijinka fell through the ground. Emi clapped her hands in joy.

"Cool!" Emi beamed at the sight of the gijinka sinking in the ground. "Wait. Did he just escape? Where'd he go?!?!"

Emi heard a slight scream in her head, and knew it was of Effie's. She skipped to the glass door and peered through it to see the purple gijinka in their cell.

Is he a ghost? Emi thought. She facepalmed herself. Of course he is dummy! He's a Haunter gijinka for Pete's sake! Emi found the Haunter gijinka lucky because it appeared that he could escape and get out of here while the others had to stay in these cells until someone opens it or until we learn more about how to get out of the facility.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    <I hope they bring us food or something..I'm hungry.> Effie thought, to those Gajinkas in the surrounding cells.

Effie gave a little squeak as she heard "Have you not heard of sleeping in, kid? We cant all be full of energy this early." The beautiful Ampharos girl spun around, her golden hair whipping about. As she saw the purple-clad boy, she put her hand to her chest.

"O-oh, you frightened me!" she said, her brown eyes scanning the older boy in front of her. He was much taller, and clearly enjoyed wearing dark colors. His mid-length hair was a pretty mystic purple color. His pale face looked as though it was lit with anger to her. She did a little curtsy to the attractive ghostly boy. "I'm sorry we were all rambling and woke you up, sir. I'm Effie." She was amazed that he could sink through the floors. As she studied him longer, she realized he was a Haunter Gajinka. In hopes to get his mind off of his loss of sleep, she asked "What's it like to be able to go through walls?" Her voice was gentle, kind.

<Guys, this boy can sink through the walls! Do you think there's something he could do to break us out of here?>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Arlo looked around, aware of some movement and sounds in his cell. He puffed himself up, ready for a fight, when all he spotted was some kid. He was still slightly ruffled, however he walked away from the unforgiving door, and slightly pushed the kid with one of his bright orange sneakers. Teach him for not paying attention to the rest of his cell. Not that the learned much, his full attention was on the slightly awake body. Of course, he really can't call it /his/ cell anymore, but it really didn't cross his mind that he should start referring to the space as /the/ cell. <Hey, gotta 'nother kid in this cell, how many do you guys have over..wherever you guys are?>

4. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    I look up at the figure, and just stare at him, trying to figure him out. As soon as my vision clears, i see his facial features. "Wh- Where am I?"

5. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Looking at the lovely young woman before him, the haunter smiled and took her hand gently.
    "Do not think twice of it, my dear"
    He replied, laying a light kiss on that hand in greeting.
    "I am Cheio, and its a plesure to make the aquaintance of one with such manners. As for your question... I guess it is compairable to moving through water."
    <And for you, darling, I'll figure something out.>

6. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Who was that? Tetris thought. The Haunter, maybe? His question was soon answered when a boy in purple appeared behind him. His instincts took over as he whirled around, unsheathing his sword and pointing the tip straight at him, only to realize the boy was the Haunter Gijinka from the other cell. "Sorry," he muttered, replacing his sword into the sheath on his back and crossing his arms. "Don't do that again. Seriously, you really do not want this blade to touch you." The boy's aura was nearly undetectable, so it's no surprise Tetris didn't initially pick it up. "My name's Tetris," he added hesitantly before Arlo interrupted with his statement.

He said something about another Gijinka in the cell he was in. From what Tetris could tell from its aura, it was a female Riolu. <Well,> he answered, <There's four in this one, four more across the hall, so that's about 10 total.>

The Lucario turned to answer Effie when Cheio interrupted and lightly kissed the Ampharos' hand. He shook his head and sighed, especially at his comment. <You know I can hear your thoughts, right?> he blurted in thought. <This isn't the time to be a romantic; what we need is a way out.>

Tetris's mind wandered off, eventually picking up the aura of the Riolu in Arlo's cell. Amazing, he thought, A vast wealth of knowledge within such a mind, yet she can't be more than 13. That's unheard of. He focused in to her thought process and answered her question. <We don't know. We also don't know why we're all here or what the hell we do now.> The Lucario took a moment before adding, <What's your name?>

7. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Seeing the smile on his cellmate's face was another relief. At least she wasn't going to keep trying to snap his neck! Anywho, he nodded before he responded. "It's fine. I figured that may have been the reason. It is a rather strange place." He glanced around the room once more before he looked at the other two Gijinkas who haven't awoken yet. "I dunno."

Gareth then made his way over to them, kneeling down beside them. "They look like they're just sleeping. So maybe they'll wake up within time." He looked to her. He hoped he was right.

Then the Haunter gijinka made a move, telling them they made it hard for him to sleep. Then phased through the ground. He blinked as this happened just in front of him. "What? How did he? That gives me a good idea." He stood up and made his way over to the glass. "Maybe he can snoop around this area, find some way to break open these doors. Via command through computer system or something." He looked back to Emi. "Ghosts are tricky beings. But maybe he'll help us out."

8. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    I feel the presence of another mind entering my own. I reply to it in my own mind <Im Lucia...>

I stood up, and walked to the door, next to Arlo.

9. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Cheio glanced at the lucario, barely giving him any attention.
    <Yes I know, thats why I blamed you. And you realy need to lighten up, kid.>

10. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie blushed deeply as Cheio kissed her hand; it was completely unexpected! She fidgeted with her long, curly hair before answering "Thank you, Cheio. It's very nice to meet you."

The Ampharos gasped and pressed herself against the wall as Tetris unsheathed his sword. "Eep" was all she could mutter. She blushed again, embarrassed when Tetris pointed out how charming Cheio was being. She listened into Gareth's thoughts, agreeing with his thought on Cheio snooping around for them. "Cheio, could you look around for us? Find the nearest exit or something?

The feminine girl stepped inbetween Tetris and Cheio, afraid they would fight. "Let's calm down guys, okay?" she said in a small, gentle voice. The Ampharos glanced at both of them with her soft, brown eyes. She didn't like conflict..

Sinking into her thoughts, she greeted Lucia. <Hi, Lucia. How are you doing? I'm Effie.> Thinking of Arlo, she added, <Arlo, can you fly?>

11. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    <So we are trying to get out?>

I rested my hand on where the lock was. It felt hard, cold and completely pure. It would be hard to break through that.

<What have you guys tried to open the door?>

12. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Cheio brought his feet off the floor and slowly sank down and into the ground, smiling. As he dissapeared, his words rang in the cell.
    "As you wish, dear Effie"

13. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    "We're inna place with some walls an' doors that won't break. There's some others who're talkin' in our minds or somethin', and I'm hungry," Arlo introduced the younger Gijinka to the situation. While talking, he heard one of the others was saying something about some guy who can walk through walls, and he wondered why this guy isn't going around and helping them get out, or at least get food. Getting out would be ideal, Arlo doesn't like being fed.

<Hey, ghostguy, what are ya doin' hitting up some chick instead of figurrin' how to get out of here?> Arlo asked in this mind chat, slightly aggressive. His hair probably "fluffed" up visibly, as it did every so often.

14. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Emi sighed heavily as she slumped down. She thought there would be no escape to this cell, but being her optimistic self didn't want to believe that. <Hiya Lucia! I'm Emi. We've tried breaking the doors, but it's all useless. It doesn't even scratch the door!> Emi pouted in thought. <I suppose Cheio's gonna do something.>

When Gareth mentioned his ideas, Emi nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I agree. I'm sure Cheio will be able to do something to get us out of here. Well, of course he's gonna do something if Effie asks him to do so." Emi said. "In the meantime, I want to take a look at these doors and see if anything can penetrate them. I'm a bit curious to see if it absorbs attacks."

Emi placed her hand on the glass door and tried to form an Energy Ball. It was created, and the ball sat between the glass door and her hand. So it doesn't absorb attacks, but it relies on defense to stay strong. If we attack the door with our strongest attacks, it has a possibility of shattering. But that would take forever. It'd waste our energy too...Emi thought. Emi dissipated the Energy Ball and stared at the door. How on earth do we get out of here?

15. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    I sat down on my bunk to think it all through. Think of a solution to break through the doors.

<If possible, direct your mind speech away from me. Im thinking>

16. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    The sound of foot steps echos in the halls. Soon, a large man in a guard uniform bearing an unknown crest walks into the hall, glancing from side to side, as if examining the captives. He stops to look at Arlo. Smiling abit sadisticly, he motions for him to come closer.

17. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Effie sat on the ground, shivering. It was cold, and she was hungry. She leaned against the wall, relaxing and searching in the walls for electrical wiring again. <I've found places in the walls where the wiring is closer to my side of the wall than Arlo's... but I don't know if I can blast through the wall or not>

She spoke aloud, wondering if he could hear her. "C-Cheio? Are you in here? Did you find anything?" The Ampharos girl shivered and tried to get comfortable, though her growling stomach was becoming a big issue. She was so hungry! She played with a spark in her hand, trying to warm herself.

<Oh, what are we going to do?>

18. icelovebunnies9

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Emi stared off into the ceiling again, daydreaming about her home in Sinnoh and all the fun she had in her travels. It all shattered in her mind because of being taken away to this place. What do they want with us? Emi asked in her head. Why are we so special to them? Do they need us for something?

The thought of something terrible happening to all them frightened her, but she shook the fear away and smacked herself in the head. Like heck they'll do something to us! Emi thought optimistically in her head. We'll get out of here soon enough!

Emi looked through the glass door to see Effie in a bad condition. Effie held her stomach, and she didn't look so good. Is she hungry? Emi asked in her thoughts.

Emi searched the cell, trying to locate her cardigan. Luckily, it was placed where she was sleeping previously. She picked it up and rummaged through the pockets, hoping to find some sort of Berry. She felt a round object in one of the pockets and pulled it out. An Oran Berry.

<Hey Effie, are you hungry? I'm assuming you are at the moment. I have an Oran Berry you can eat. It's probably not much, but it should help out. Problem is how we get it there...> Emi thought.

19. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    After a while, i stand up and walkover to the door, examining it. It looked shiny. Too shiny in fact. Was it possible that these people knew how to adapt Pokémon moves to affect Inanimate objects?

20. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Small blue flames apear around the shivering Effie. The flames were cold on contact, but oddly radiated heat. (This is my version of will-o-wisp when its not used with intent to harm :P just a gentle flame) A moment after, Cheio's head poked through the celing, his hair hanging down.
    "I found afew nice things. I can't bring things through the walls, but that will soon remedy itself"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.