1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Fight For... (Mist x Hime)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Hello! This is the roleplay between Mist and Hime!

It's about a competition where people with powers gather to claim the greatest reward yet; The mythical and elusive elemental crystals.

Now, you'd ask, why is the title incomplete? Well, it's up to our imagination to think of the last word for the title! It could be The Fight For Justice; The Fight For Freedom; The Fight For Power; The Fight For Love; The Fight For Revenge, etc.

Here are the elements still available:
    Fire
    Water
    Earth
    Air

Here's the character sheet:

Character name:
    Personality:
    Strengths and Weaknesses:
    What Element you control:
    Fighting Preferences:
    Appearance (optional):

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Here's my character

Character name: Aera Flightwind

History: She almost never talks about her past, probably because something tragic happened before. Ever since that tragedy (as she stated) she had been performing in circuses and was regarded as the 'Flexible Woman'. However, that life wasn't exactly the life she wanted to have, so she decided to leave the circus to study at a local magic academy.

Personality: She is a very shy woman, and is does not trust others easily. However, she could sometimes be seen smiling if the person she's with is important to her.

Strengths and Weaknesses: She is very agile, flexible and nimble. She is known to easily be able to dodge attacks easily, at almost no effort. She is also an expert in using her rapier. However, due to her focusing on speed and not defense, she is easily overpowered, especially if she is not able to run away from any attacks or enemies.

What Element you control: Air

Fighting Preferences: She prefers to fight with a sword, but staves are her alternate weapons.

Appearance (optional):[​IMG]

122 Generation and Pokémist like this.
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    MY CHARACTER:
    Character name: Ashley Fidzerberg
    History: She belonged to a high family but some issues with her parents she was sent to live with a normal family. She is an intelligent person who believes in doing everything practically. Her life is blank with no difference with normal humans except that she likes to study a lot. You cannot regard her as a nerd but if you try, she can easily qualify for that. Her knowledge is wast. With knowledge, she also know a bit of archery. She's not perfect in it but she can defend herself with it. She's more of a strategy maker than a warrior in a war or a battle.She joined magic academy to learn about things she does not know. She wanted to expand her knowledge more.
    Personality: She's bubbly girl. She's cheerful and likes to make friends. She lacks confidence and that is reason of most of problems. She also like to sing but we cannot say she's a good singer. She likes to help and tries her best to help people however she's not that kind to help anyone.
    Strengths and Weaknesses: She has a great knowledge and little skills of archery but except that her fighting skills are bad. She can do good but she does not like fighting.
    What Element you control:Water
    Fighting Preferences: Abow and an arrow and a pair of short knives in case of danger
    Appearance (optional):[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShireHime likes this.
  4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Yay! @[member="Pokémist"], I guess we could start then!)

The Mystica Elementa High, the academy for wizardry and magic, is an academy devoted into bringing home the legendary elemental crystals every time Hellvania is held. Hellvania is a competition where the rewards are very promising, but the challenges one must face to achieve the reward are almost unbearable.Truly enough, nobody has been able to take the elemental crystals from the host itself.

This year, Hellvania will once again be held. The contest where students from every wizardry academy have to choose representatives to send to the competition. The students at Mystica High don't know if they should be happy, or if they should be scared for their lives. The 2 chosen representatives have 3 weeks before Hellvania is held. The 3 weeks are necessary so that the representatives have the chance to train before the almost death match begins.

(We start at an event hall, where the principal will be announcing the representatives soon)

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    So the news that Hellvania is going to be held is announced.Ashley in middle of girls row was standing and smiling. She know that this is the time when the representatives will be selected to the battle where no one wants to take part yet everyone wants to win it. The match in which they fight for the crystals that are the prizes for this competition. Till now, no one is able to win the match and take the crystals with them.
    Ashley turns to see many more children entering the hall. 'Who's is going to be representative? Will it be someone I know?' she thought as she looked at her friends standing and gossiping. She smiled and joined them. She didn't spoke a word but quietly listened to them. She was busy thinking about the match more than their daily gossips.

(i hope its alright :3)

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (It's actually great! We have quite some time before the principal announces the representatives since he'll have quite the speech later)

Entering the hall, Aera was in fact one of the many people, or in their case, wizards, who do not want to take part in Hellvania. No one has been able to take the crystals, so why bother? Even the previous representatives of Mystica High were unable to do so, so what could they possibly do to take the crystals if their own schoolmates were unable to do it?

"I don't like where this is going" A student murmured.

"I'm excited for this one! I've been practicing my Fire magic all week for this!" A student said, excitedly.

"Great. Many different opinions. I'm not gonna be surprised if people end up being angry or frustrated if they are not chosen, especially those who wanted to become representatives. I don't get why some people prepare for these occasions when the chances of getting picked are like 2 in a hundred!" Aera thought.

And then the bell rang. That signaled that the principal is ready to announce the two representatives of Mystica High for Hellvania. Frantic in looking for a seat, she had no choice but to sit next to a pink-haired girl.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    As the bell rang, Ashley sat on chair. Next to her was shy looking girl and her hair was golden, more like blonde. She turned towards and smiled and then she looked in front of her. She joined her hands together getting excited and nervous at same time. Her fingers intertwined in themselves. She let out a sigh and thought 'Be cal, you would not be chosen and even if you are, you should believe in yourself'. She felt a rush of emotions and thoughts in her mind. She didn't know what will happen next.

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The principal finally stood beside the podium. The silence was very intimidating and scary.

"This year, as you may all know, Hellvania will once again be held!" The principal said with a raspy voice. "As you may all know, no student has ever brought the elemental crystals from the host itself, and this time, the Mystica High wants to make a difference! We want the representatives to be strong, brave, and most importantly, bring back the bacon!" He laughed, followed by a very hollow laugh from the students.

"*Cough* Anyway, most of you may know, but for freshmen, here's a quick recap; Hellvania is an event made to bring together wizardry students from different schools to know each other and, uh, know your rivals in the main competition. The competition itself has its challenges, but once you finish and triumph in all those challenges, you get to take the elemental crystals and win!" Freshmen students began to murmur and talk about the other things that should have been discussed, but the principal didn't add anything else.

"Not even a word about the inevitable danger it has" Aera thought.

As the principal came to a large glass sphere, Aera noticed that her seatmate clasped her hands together. Maybe she was hoping that she wouldn't be picked? If so, Aera and her have the same opinion on it. The principal then stood near the glass sphere, rolled it with his amazing psychic abilities (that will never be taught to students until they become Seniors), and took two pieces of paper from it.

"*Cough* These papers contain the name of the two representatives for Hellvania!" The principal said. The event hall was filled with tension from students who don't want to be chosen and from the students who want to be chosen. Soon enough, he decided to announce the names.

"Oh, both representatives' names begin with a letter A! *Laugh* Who could they be?" The principal said tauntingly, adding even more tension. "Both representatives' last names also begin with a F!" He added.

"A and F! I'm in danger!" Aera thought.

"The representatives are..." He paused for a moment "Aera Flightwind and Ashley Fidzerberg!" He screamed on the top of his lungs.

"I-I'm... A representative?!" Aera thought, as she was shocked to hear the announcement. Some students breathed a sigh of relief, lucky that they were not chosen, but those who knew me and Ashley Fidzerberg were glaring at us. They were probably the ones wanting to be chosen.

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley's eyes were wide open with shock when she heard the announcement. 'h-how can I be....? I cant do this?' She thought. She was sweaty from fear,shock and nervousness. She tried to open her mouth she was unable to do so. She turned around to look students glaring at her. She gulped and saw the girl sitting next to her. She tried to smile but instead gave an awkward laugh with high pitch voice caused due to emotions. She didn't know what to do. She never imagined she will be chosen. She looked at principal who was also looking at them with a nervous smile on his face.

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Alright then, everybody settle down!" The principal said, trying to calm the students down. "Why don't we invite our *gulp* lucky girls here at the stage then?" The principal said, gesturing us to go to the stage. Reluctantly, she whispered to Ashley.

"We should really go to the stage" Aera said, shaking.

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley whispered back "I..I guess you are right" and started following Aera who was climbing the small stairs that led to stage. Once they were in stage principal gave them space to be on center so that everyone can see them. Hundred eyes were staring at them. Ashley gulped and looked at principal expecting he would say something. Aera looked calm but a lil nervous but Ashley did not know how is she feeling from inside

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well then, students of the Mystica High, I formally introduce you to our school representatives, Aera and Ashley!" The principal said. Some students were clapping, yet faintly. Others were murmuring stuff that "They didn't deserve to become representatives" or "I would've become a better representative!"

It was making both of us uneasy. Aera wanted to leave the stage as quickly as possible, but the principal still hasn't told that they could leave yet.

"Anyways, I'll explain what you girls must do before Hellvania comes. For the entire 3 weeks, you'll be excused to classes for special training. I'll see you both in my office" He said. "And to all of the students in the event hall, you are dismissed!"

Students were excited to leave, while some were frustrated. "Come on girls, we have a meeting to attend" The principal added. And with a wave of his hands, woosh, there wewere, teleported into his office. "Well that was fast"

Clearing his throat, he begins to speak. "Now I know that some students were mad and glaring at you most of the time, but you wouldn't have been chosen if you weren't worthy"

"How did we become worthy? We don't even know why we were chosen ourselves!" Aera screamed, frustrated.

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley added to Aera's statement "She's right! We don't why are we chosen and I don't even think I should be here. There are other better students, learners whatever!". Her voice was low as compared to Aera but louder than her usual voice.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Okay, okay, you might not know now, but I'm sure one day you'll know why. All of the students in Hellvania performed well, so we just gotta boost your confidences and train your magic so that you could both be prepared for it!" The principal said, quite scared after being screamed at two times by girls.

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "So do you think by just learning magic in these 3 weeks we'll be able to win?" Doubt was clear in Ashley's voice. "Well then, if you think so we'll try our best" She continued. She turned to Aera and smiled. All her fear and nervousness was gone. She felt easy with Aera as for now. But who knows what awaits for them in future. Only time will tell this. After some time, Ashley spoke "Am I write Aera?". Asking her that she is right about doing our best.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I'm sure you gals could do it!" The principal said, his voice dwindling even more.

Ashley then asked Aera if she was right about doing their best.

"Well, you are right, and we have no choice but to do it. Best of luck to us Ashley" Aera said, reaching her hand out to Ashley. Aera's tension was slowly disappearing. It would seem that Ashley's presence did help a lot.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled once again and took Aera's hand and shaking them as a gesture of saying hello. "Lets go!" She said but stopped. She turned to prinicipal and asked "but where do we practice and who'll teach us?"

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Ah yes... I'll fix that" The principal said, and with a wave of his hand, once again, they were all teleported to the private training hall.

"And I will be your tutor, along with the past representatives of Mystica High for Hellvania!" The principal said.

Aera was neither excited nor bored. All she knew is that this will be a fun adventure.

(@Pokémist I'm going to sleep for now since it's pretty late here. I'll reply as soon as possible after I sleep! Good night or morning actually XD)

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nodded. She was smiling bright because she was having a chance to learn more than she know. She asked "so we can start now?" . she wanted to ask whether they have time to figure this all but if answer is no there's no surprise. Afterall, 3 weeks is very short time for a battle like that. A battle which is won by no one.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yep, let's get going now!" The principal said, getting quite confident after seeing the two girls get pumped up.

WEEK 1 - MONDAY

Aera and Ashley were then led to the training room. It was full of supplies; earth discs, torches on the walls and some pools of water. Air however, is not needed since it is after all, ubiquitous. "Let's begin your training then! You do know that in order to make a spell more powerful, you gotta use it several times. How about you give these dummies a go then? Any attack would work". The principal said, gesturing the ladies to train using the dummies.

"Well, I guess we could try it out" Aera said. "Phew, okay, focus. The dummy is in front of you. All you gotta do is relax!"

Aera used Air Slash!
    The attack successfully hit the dummy! The attack dealt 5 DMG!
    Dummy (~/~)
    Aera (20 HP)

"That was splendid!" The principal said, quite impressed. "Why don't you try it out Ashley?"