1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Fight For... (Mist x Hime)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    END OF WEEK 1 - MONDAY

------------------------

WEEK 1 - TUESDAY

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The sun was shining on the window of Aera and Ashley's dorm. It was quiet and peaceful. Yet they had to prepare for another day that's ahead of them.

3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    A silent knock was heard on the door. Aera took a look at the peephole of the door. It was Zion. He's quite early today.

"Maybe because he's gonna practice with Ashley huh?" Aera thought. Without second thoughts, Aera opened the door.

"Mornin' Aera" Zion said.

"Good morning! Though aren't you a bit early today?" Aera asked.

"Well yeah, but today is Ashley's first official Water Magic training, so she's gotta train early" Zion said.

"Hold on, I'll call her" Aera said, leaving Zion in the room. "Ashley, Zion, or your trainer is here" Aera said as she knocked on the door of the bedroom.

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley slowly opened her eyes, still half asleep. "Good morning!" she greeted seeing Aera and noded. She slowly get up and washed her face. "Coming" she yelled so that Zion could hear. After dressing, she walked towrds Zion and said "Good morning. I am ready for training"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Morning :D Zion's out here waiting for you to start your training today" Aera said. She comes back to the living room.

"Well, she's just woken up, sir, and she needs some time to prepare. Maybe come back in 10 minutes?" Aera said.

"Oh sure, no problem with that. I'll see her later" Zion said.

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh, you're here!" Aera said.

"Morning! Well then let's get training. I don't know where Lis is, but she'll come pick you up any minute now. See ya!" Zion said.

Ashley was then led by Zion to a different training room; This time the room was filled with waterfalls and pools of water.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley walks with Zion and her mouth opens wide with amazement. "Its beautiful" Ashley says. She then look to Zion "we will do our training here?"

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yup, because for the illusions to work, you have to be near large bodies of water" Zion said. "Anyway, this spell is called Water Illusion. Using the water, the caster creates illusions to trick the enemy" Zion added.

Zion then went to the pool of water, and focused. "Rain Dance!" He shouted. His magic worked, and rain began to fall. "Now, don't be surprised if you don't get it at your first try. You just have to focus, and command the water near you. Then, create the image that you want the water to create in your mind... and..."

Zion uses Secret Spell: Water Illusions!
    Zion creates multiple copies of himself

"There you go, illusions. They look quite real, right?" Zion said, asking Ashley.

Ashley's Knowledge --> Partial Success

(You can now use the move, but you can only do it while Zion is around to teach you for now)

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nidded and focused on water. "Rain dance" rain began to fall. Now its time for the spell. She gilped and shouted "water illusion!"

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Ashley uses Secret Spell: Water Illusions!
    Ashley creates a copy of herself

"That's great! You're slowly starting to learn, Ashley!" Zion said, praising Ashley for being able to do it on her first try. "However, for the tactic to work, we gotta work on your Magic so that you don't feel exhausted after using that move. And you are, quite exhausted after that huh?" Zion added.

Congratulations! Ashley can now use a secret spell, Water Illusions!
    (Unlike regular spells, secret spells require the user to cast the spell 15 times, unlike regular spells which only require 10 time to use to level up)

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah" Ashley grins sheepishly admitting that she's little exhausted

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Why don't we take a break from training? Maybe go to the meditation room or relax. Or maybe you'd like the library instead" Zion said, trying to suggest what Ashley should do for her break.

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "library on way" Ashley smiles and walks towards library to read books.

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    +2 to Ashley's Knowledge Stat and +3 to Ashley's Spirit Stat
    Knowledge: 12 + 2 = 14
    Spirit (Special Defense): 5 + 3 = 8

Ashley had quite a fun time relaxing and reading some books. She even found a book about Spirits.

Zion then approached Ashley in the library.

"Would you like a sandwich? I've got some at the training room, if you'd like some" Zion said, trying to offer Ashley a snack.

---------------------
    "Time's a wasting, girl. You gotta start getting yourself evasive and fast. And by the looks of this, you don't look like you're improving. That's just obstacle course level 5, and you're already failing it!" Lis said.

+3 to Aera's Speed and Evasion stats
    Speed: 9 + 3 = 12
    Evasion: 9 + 3 =12

"But I have been improving! And I haven't even hit an obstacle yet!" Aera said as she was avoiding the obstacles in the course.

"What? You dare question your trainer?" Lis asked, infuriated.

"Nevermind... Whoa!" Aera said. She was almost about to get hit by an obstacle there. And... yeah, she did get hit now.

"Non Très Bien Aera! That's just level 7!" Lis screamed, quite annoyed. Aera then started to dust off the dust that got into her training uniform.

"Maybe a break would do you good" Lis said.

"Yeah, thanks" Aera said. Aera proceeded to the wizardry room.

+2 to Aera's Magic Stat
    Magic (Special Attack): 5 + 2 = 7

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods at Zion and smiles. "Y-yeah I am hungry. Let's ask Aera for snacks too"

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yeah we really should go get Aera. I'm worried since she's with Lis" Zion said.

------------------
    "Are you ready, my Très Bien Aera? Time for Level 15!" Lis said as she was pulling the lever to set the course to level 15.

"Bring it!" Aera said as Lis was pulling the lever.

Aera used Evasive Action!
    Aera feels much more faster and agile now!

"Oh, what is the meaning of this Aera?" Lis said as she stopped the course.

"What? I used magic, that's appropriate!" Aera protested.

"Yes, using magic is appropriate, but not all the time! You have to increase your own skills without the aid of temporary powers!" Lis said, scowling.

"Hey, hey, that's enough. It's time for another break time!" Zion said while entering the obstacle course.

"And what are you guys doi- Oh, why yes, break would be a perfect thing!" Lis said as she stumbled in her own words after seeing the sandwiches.

"Perfect timing!" Aera said.

"Eat up everyone! You too Aera" Zion said, cheerfully.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley takes sandwich and sits with Aera. "How is training going so far?"

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Tiring and quite frustrating. Lis keeps telling me that I need to train my own skills without using magic, but why'd we even have magic if we don't use it that much in the first place?" Aera said, whispering so that only Ashle could hear it.

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah but maybe because magic drains our energy" Ashley whispered back slowly to Aera.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I guess it does. But I feel like not letting me use them at all is a waste" Aera whispered back to Ashley.