1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Fight For... (Mist x Hime)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (You don't need to say the energy cost, by the way.)

Ashley trains like Normal... and she fails.
    +0 to Ashley's Evasion
    Evasion: 12
    Final Energy: 6/10 (-2)

"You know, Ashley, the secret to getting past all these obstacles is to always stretch before you begin," Lis said as she observed Ashley train in the obstacle course. "That way, you won't surprise your muscles when you do all of this tiring work." She then pushed a lever one step higher, "Also, I've changed the course. This is now Level 8, so try your best to avoid the, um, well, wood, rocks, and uh, don't mind the slow monkeys trying to chase you. Just run."

Meanwhile, back at the Wizardry Room, Zion was busy training Aera.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    (Oh okay,sorry)
    Ashley understands and nods at what Lis said. She stretches ger muscles and does a small warmup. "This is gonna be difficult" she says to herself as Lis explains the level 8 course to her.
    Ashley prepares and starts to run in the obstacle course.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Good good, keep it up!" Lis said as she watched Ashley train in the obstacle course. In her opinion, she was doing really great! But if it was the main event, Lis thinks that Ashley should train a lot more. "Tell me if you're ready for Level 9!"

Back at the Wizardry Room, Aera was busy trying to hone her magic so it would become better. "Try to, uh, focus your Wind Magic into one spot," Zion said, looking at how Aera was handling herself.

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley was still practicing the obstacle course of level 8. She stops for a second and pants while talking to herself "I need to practice more...I am not perfect" And starts practicing at obstacle course. She decides to practice a little more on level 8 before moving onward to level 9.

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Lis continued observing how Ashley was moving, watching every part of her body for any sign for unease. She didn't want to force Ashley's body as it might strain her really badly, and right now, they can't afford to have that. "Tell me if you start feeling tired, okay? If you feel dizzy or anything too!"

6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods at Lis and continues her training. After few minutes of training, Ashley sits down panting. "I guess...its enough" Ashley says between breathes. She then picks up her bottle of water and drinks some from it. "Was I good?" Ashley asks Lis about her performance in obstacle course.

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Lis looked at Ashley who presented her with a question. She didn't know how to properly respond, but she gave her a light tap on her back. "Not bad. The two of you are definitely improving. If I had to judge it for this week, I'd say great job, but for the whole 3 weeks, the two of you still have a long way to go."

+2 to Ashley's Evasion
    Evasion: 12 + 2 = 14

+2 to Aera's Magic
    Magic (Special Attack): 9 + 2 = 11

Zion and Aera receive an unsettling news from the principal and the two decide to find Lis and Ashley to tell them the news. They ran and ran, until they found the two girls having a conversation. "Lis," Zion said in a grave tone, catching the attention of the latter, "and Ashley, there's some news that the two of you need to hear."

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Huh, what it is?" Ashley turns towards Zion and gets up. Zion's tone makes her worry. Ashley moves towards Zion with Lis. "What is the news?" She asks again, her worries clearly visible in her voice.

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Zion sighed and looked down on the ground. "The principal said he received a message from the host of Hellvania. The host said that there will be...things that will be... changed."

"It's truly horrible..." Aera muttered before looking towards Zion again.

"Instead of choosing just two delegates who will automatically compete in Hellvania, the host demands that each school must now choose 6 students who will train. The two best among the six will become the school's representative," Zion said, continuing his previous sentence.

Lis sighed and shook her head. "So... in other words... we will have to train four more students? Then they will fight to see who the best 2 are? That's... too cruel!"

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "....that is an unpleasant news. We have to fight each other....and...." Ashley pauses. 'So we have train harder or else we are out' and resumes the sentence in her mimd. While looking down, she speaks to Zion "So, the compition became more difficult and cruel. We cant afford to lose...."

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Aera nodded at what Ashley had said. "I agree with Ashley. We've already gone through 3 days of training, and we can't afford to lose now. I hope that would give us an advantage, at least."

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah" Ashley simply says and takes a sip from her water bottle. "Alright now, we should train hard. We cant win if we only sit here and think, right?" Ashley speaks as if she is confident that they will ein. Ashley knew nothing gonna be good if they onky worry about it and Aera was right, they have an advantage.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yeah, um, that's actually the problem here," Zion muttered, before getting his normal voice back, "you see, the principal thinks you two already have a HUGE advantage and he wants us to cut off your training for today."

A surprised look came on Aera's face. "What? I don't remember hearing that from him!"

"He told me about that when you went on ahead," Zion explained. "But for now, your training is over. Tomorrow, you will meet four other students who you will have to face. Good luck." Zion quickly turns around, leaving the obstacle course, followed shortly by Lis who gave the two girls a sympathetic look. "Do your best..." she muttered before leaving the room.

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley sits down on floor and says "Aera, do you think we will be able to win against those students?". Worry was clearly visible on her face as she did not want Aera and herself to lose. Afterall, they worked so hard for it.

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Aera joins Ashley as she sat on the floor. She sighs, "I really don't know. I'd love to think that we will be better than them, but there's a part of me that thinks that they'd be very strong. It would really suck if we lost, however, as we already had 3 days of training in advance."

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah you are right and I really want to participate in competition" Ashley replies back and continues "but we will be alright. All our hardwork won't go waste if we work together. Well, we have to fight individually or in a team of two?" Ashley asks Aera.

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Well, I remember about the fight being a free-for-all. No teaming whatsoever, unfortunately," Aera sighed, stressed out. "But we can train together and avoid fighting each other in the battle, but we need to make sure it's not obvious."

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods. "We will give our best" Ashley says to herself more than she says to Aera and stands up. "So, lets start?" Ashley kind of asks Aera for confirmation.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I guess we could train for a while before going to bed," Aera said, looking around. "How about sparring? We should try to learn how to fight and be prepared as much as possible, right?"

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yes" Ashley nods and gets in position. Ashley starts practicing.

(Sorry if I write very short replies)