1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Fight For... (Mist x Hime)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Marco sighed as he stopped meditating. He fixed his gaze on Ashley who looked embarrassed.

[​IMG]

"You know, I don't bite people."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I...Hi, my name's Ashley"She introduced herself. Macro to her, seemed to be serious and practical person.

(Hime, that img isnt loading ;-; )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Really? Press this. Tell me if it works :))

"Hey there," Marco nodded towards Ashley who introduced herself. "I haven't properly introduced myself yet. I'm Marco." He continued to look upon Ashley to think about what he should ask her. "Are you interested in everything related to spirits and the Spirit World?"

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    (it's not opening so I will check later, maybe its my connection ^^)

"I dont know a lot about spirit world but I want to learn and want to enter it" Ashley responded with a light smile. "What about you?"

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Alright then. If you still can't get the image you can search "Oz Pandora Hearts." That's basically what Marco looks like :))

"I see," Marco nodded at Ashley's response. "Back when we still attended classes, I devoted most of my time learning everything about Spirits and Magic. I know a lot of things about those, so if you need help with anything, you can ask me."

6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "oh..alright" Ashley said and smiled. 'So, he is a competition' Ashley thought to herself.

(Alright^^)

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco gave a shady grin for less than a second then returned to a normal grin. "Very nice meeting you." Zion then approached the two, "You should get going if you want to train more today. Unless you want to keep on training your Spirit." Marco nodded towards Zion before turning to Ashley.

"Come with me. I think we should go to the Library next."

Meanwhile, back at the obstacle course, Aera was busy with her own competition, Selia.

[​IMG]

"Sooo... how long have you been running again?" The girl asked Aera who seems to have lightened up a bit.

"Uh, I've been practicing that for... days?" Aera replied. A chuckle came from Selia. "No, no, I mean how long have you been running since your birth?"

Aera tilted her head, "Well... I suppose you can say when I was 5, since I was very adventurous and I loved to explore places so I couldn't stay put."

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nodded and goes with Macro. 'Should I trust him..is he being friendly cause competition. Either way, I will trust him for now' Ashley thought and smiled to herself as they reached library.

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco looked around the library. By the naked eye, it seemed that no one was inside the room. However, by using his Spirit, he knew that they weren't alone. "Someone's watching us," he said before taking a battle stance.

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "huh" Ashley was confused but prepared herself for battle.

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "I suppose that would be sufficient; she's already got a good impression of my skills..." Marco thought as he continued to look around. Suddenly, a circle in the wall began to push itself forward, then sidewards. Dai, the Earth and Knowledge instructor came out from the tunnel that was previously covered by the rock. "Greetings. Welcome to the library."

Marco returned to a normal position after Dai had shown himself.

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley relaxed and took a deep breath. "I was scared" Ashley said as she looked up to face Earth and knowledge instructor.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Sorry... I thought it was someone else. I didn't really recognize his Spirit." Marco explained to Ashley about the situation they were currently in.

Dai managed a weak chuckle after what Marco had said. "Well, I guess it's because I'm new. Nothing personal. So who do I have the pleasure of teaching today?"

Marco bowed his head and introduced himself. "I'm Marco."

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley did the same and bowed "And I'm Ashley".

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dai raised an eyebrow for a second and fixed his gaze towards Ashley. "Ashley... Hmm, yes, you're with that other girl who trained for four days. Well, it doesn't matter anyway."

He then took a few steps towards the shelves... Right in front of him. The library was like a tower of shelves! "In any case, we should start by doing some History and studying how Hellvania works. Both of you, take your books, now!"

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods and grabs her book. She sees Macro doing the same.

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "You should begin reading. Flip your books into page 234 and learn more about how Hellvania works," Dai said, giving the two a stern look.

As the two were about to begin reading, Aera came inside the library. "Oh, uh, you were already starting?" Dai was instantly alerted to her presence, looking at her directly. "No, we haven't. If you wish to join, grab yourself a book about how Hellvania works."

Aera found herself the same book that Ashley found, sitting beside her as she whispered, "Glad to see you here."

Energy: 4/10 (-2)
    +2 to Aera's Knowledge
    Knowledge: 13 + 2 = 15

Energy: 4/10 (-2)
    +2 to Ashley's Knowledge
    Knowledge: 14 + 2 = 16

What else should Ashley do?
    - Ask a question
    - Continue reading the book
    - Slack Off

#157 Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled at Aera and continued reading.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    (Would it be fine for you to skip to Saturday evening after the two use up all their energy? Just so we could continue moving on to the important parts of the story :))

Ashley decides to continue reading... and she succeeds! She even manages to find a book about Stamina
    +3 to Ashley's Knowledge
    Knowledge: 16 + 3 = 19

+1 to Ashley's Stamina
    Stamina: 13 + 1 = 14

Energy: 2/10 (-2)

Aera decides to continue reading... and she succeeds! She even manages to find a book about Speed
    +3 to Aera's Knowledge
    Knowledge: 15 + 3 = 18

+2 to Aera's Speed
    Speed: 19 + 2 = 21

Energy: 2/10 (-2)

Marco was somehow a bit uncomfortable as Aera sat between him and Ashley. He couldn't continue focusing with her around. "Please, just go away already," he thought as he stared into his book blankly. In all of that though, Aera was busy trying to talk to Ashley. "Soooo, how did your practice today go?"

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    (Yes, sure! ^_^)

Ashley whispered back "it was good, I learnt about spirit and spirit world. " She then glanced at Macro who was just staring at book. She bent a lil down to see his face and he had an irritated look on his face. "Uh I guess we are disturbing him" She whispered to Aera.