1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Fox's Den - Late Nights With Syao

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Syaoron the Fox, May 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    -Ooh, my first exposure to Pokémon ever? I think the first Pokémon thing I ever owned myself was actually the Mew V. Mewtwo movie. After that, I jumped into Pokémon Emerald and got a Treecko.

-I used to never wear jewelry. My girlfriend got me a purity ring with the quote "True love waits" on it, and I've worn it ever since she gave it to me. It's very special to me, but I've lost it on more than one occasion. ;)

-My grey Gamecube controller is in a pile with my Pokémon White 2 case, a loose battery, a wii remote, a television remote, and a 3D printed gear train. It's an absolute mess.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    On a scale of one to Gladion, how edgy would you say you were?

On a scale of one to , how good of an escape artist are you?

If there was one personality trait that defines you the best, what would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Least liked Pokémon and why?
    Favorite time of day?

4. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    I got my favorite color back! Yay!!!

-I used to be pretty edgy, I think. When I was in middle school, I was very edgy. But since then, I've attracted a different crowd of people, and it's changed me.

-I'm not silent at all, or sneaky. I think I can escape my bedsheets in the morning and that's it.

-My least favorite Pokémon would have to be Patrat from gen V. Even though he gets better later on, he is the most common Pokémon in that game, as you find him in wild and with enemies. His overabundance is daunting and annoying, frankly. He's screwed me over in my nuzlocke a few times.

-My favorite time of day would have to be nighttime. It's the time when I wind down, chill with buddies, talk on LV, and just relax and let go.

5. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    omg the reaction i had to remembering that patrat even exists says it all = - = hahahaha

what about most surprising Pokémon, that you thought you would dislike and then later turned out to like quite a bit instead?

6. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Lol, yeah. That Pokémon...

-Pokémon I thought I would dislike, but ended up falling in love with... In Gen III, Emerald, I caught a Gulpin because I needed a Poison type Pokémon. At first, I thought it was super derpy, and it's moveset isn't very good, and I generally disliked it. But damn, that thing carried me through a couple really key gyms. Since then, Gulpin and Swalot are some of my most venerable Pokémon.

7. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    That is seriously weird! I think of gulpin as one of those "will never use" type Pokémon so :'D haha
    I'm trying to think if I ever had that kind of moment but I am terrible and use the exact same mons over and over
    I guess I used to think anyhting other than a fire started was no good for me and then ended up loving totodile in HGSS and felt so much like a traitor for it haha

Do you have a starter type you favour every generation or do you just choose based on what is best in that given generation?

8. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    -Gens III, IV, and V, I was always a grass-type guy. I think I did it to spite my sister--she was always doing water-types, and I wanted to be different. Ever since Gen VI though, I've been water-typing.

9. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    It's funny how even when presented with choices we tend to form patterns anyway haha
    Do you keep your starter with you all the way through a region up to the champion or do you replace them before the final showdown?

10. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    -Huh. I've actually never even thought of getting rid of my starter. In every Pokémon game, that's been kinda sacrilegious to me. Guess it just goes to show you that I actually do form bonds with the Pokémon that I catch, eh? :blush:

ClefairyKid likes this.
  11. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Do you have a favourite gemstone?

12. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    -Favorite gemstone, huh? I'm not really sure about that. I've always really liked topaz and peridot. But I also really like Zirconium!

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    How would you feel if you encountered a Shedinja in battle, only to find out that it's holding a Focus Sash?

How are you doing with the postfest?

14. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    -Shedinja with Focus Sash? I think there are a few situations where that would be useful. But still, fire-types would destroy Shedinja unless it can learn a very powerful rock-type move.

-I'm doing alright, I suppose. I've got 60 or so posts, which isn't a lot, but a lot of stuff has been happening lately, so I haven't been as active as I wanted to be. Thanks to the postfest, I have memorized the RGB code for the color I'm using right now. It's 255, 215, 0

PS, your new profile pic is fabulous.

15. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    How did to find your favorite font color?

Do you watch the Sun and Moon anime?

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

16. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    -I found this color because it looked good against the Pallet Town background, and because its just one of my favorite colors: gold. before the migration, this was an option that I could choose from the color pallet.

-No, I do not. Is it any good?

-Oooh.... Black Kyurem. Even though White Kyurem looks a smidge cooler, I like Black Kyurem's type

17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    (BlackKyurem27 used to be my username before XD. The S&M anime is pretty good to me; it's a lot more humorous than the other seasons, and the only problem I have with it is that they're still stuck on the first island :/)

Do you prefer digital or traditional art?

What's your favorite cat-like Pokémon?

Favorite tree?

18. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    -Ooh, tough... I think it depends on the content. I love traditional art for landscapes and portraits, but other than that, I like digital art better I think.

-Cat-like? Probably Meowstic, both for its type and is elegant design. I imagine it as an elegant but haughty mage.

-There's this tree I saw in Arizona that we called a quaking oak, because whenever the wind blew, the leaves shook and shined as if the whole tree was trembling. That's my favorite tree.

JadeFox likes this.
  19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you tend to rate things on scales from 1 to 10? Or do you use different criteria?

:: Are you the snacking time?
    EDIT: I meant 'type', yes. Dangit.

:: How foreboding is it that you lost a purity ring?

20. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    -If I'm rating something, I generally go into detail as to what I do and don't like about it. In that sense, numerical grading scales don't make sense to me, since something should be rated holistically and precisely. So yes, I use different criteria.

-I assume you meant type? And yes, I am. I get the munchies a lot.

-Uh... well...:blush: I guess pretty foreboding. But I got it back, right? Hehehe...