1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The girl I fell In love with (Finished?)

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Pirate Captain, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Chapter 1: The blue Sky

The clouds waved by, as a smooth summer wind felt through my body. A slight shiver came from it.
    I closed my eyes and gave a yawn. Another day, another day of intense summer heat. I couldn't even remember
    the last time it had rained. As slowly I dropped myself on the grassy hill just outside the small village. I loved spending
    my free time here, no hard work, no villagers saying that I need to do my job or even doing it right.
    Now I guess you wander who I am, right?
    My name is....

'Richi, why are you still laying here?' I looked up, seeing a woman from middle age, it was my neighbour, one of the seniors daughters. She was one of the people that got on my nerves. But now you know my name Richi Osaka. And my duty , well it is easy actually. Doing everything the villagers asks me. 'Sorry, I was a bit busy.' I answered her. Knowing she wouldn't believe me anyway. The woman rolled her eyes. 'I want you to come to my house in 15 minutes.' as the woman turned around.
    I sighed, as once again my peacefull afternoon got destroyed by another bossy person. I took one more glance up to the sky and started to walk downhill.

The woman or how I would call her , the witch of the north stood at her doorstep. It was obvious she was waiting for me. I sighed and gave a small smile to her. 'That took awhile.' she said tapping with her food on the ground. 'Now, today I want you to put out all the weeds from the front garden and the backyard.' The witch ordered.
    At first I stared at her, is she serieus. It was like a 100 degrees, in the full sun. Was she actually trying to kill me or not, that thought had crossed me a couple of times but this time it did seem that she meant it. Even though I knew I couldn't go against her, I still tried it. You know never shot is always miss. 'Tura-san, it is very hot today. Can't I do it another time?' It was a careful request. But eventually she shook her head and went inside. I once again gave a big sigh rolled up my sleeves and started working.

After a half hour I felt the sweat standing on my forehead, and had a hard time to breath. I heard the door open, seeing the witch standing with 2 glasses of ice cold lemonade. I tried to swallow my dry throat but couldn't instead I coughed slightly. The witch waved at me, for me to come towards her. 'Well, even you deserve a cold drink.' I felt I was getting deaf because she said it, but shrugged it off. I mean a cold drink on a hot day is always welcome from whoever you get it. 'After all, you will be useless if you were send to the hospital from dryness.' with that said she went back inside. Of course I would have known that there was some kind of reason behind all of this.. I laughed a little, after I was done drinking I continued with new energy.

The end of the day came near , when I finally was done. I had the idea that she saved it specially for me. 'It is all done Tura-san.' I said to her, giving a smile. 'Well, it looks great. Nice job for once. Go home now, also..' I looked passed her, seeing some groceries standing and a hot meal. 'Here, i made this for you and something extra.' She winked at me, and I felt myself blushing. 'Um thank you.' I answered. She closed the door and I walked back home, It was small walk but it felt longer as I was in thoughts. I quickly put the groceries away, and the hot meal in the microwave. In case it was cold when I got back home.
    On these days, I went to the grassy hill again, to watch the stars.

As I ran back to the hill I saw someone standing. A girl with short blond hair, and she seemed like the same age as me. She was staring at the stars above her, I gave a smile. And continued the walk sitting next to her. 'The stars are beautifull today.' I murmered. 'Yeah they are..' Just as soon she replied to me, she looked to me, being startled that someone sat next to her. It was obvious to see, she didn't expect anyone. I chuckled. 'No worries, I am Richi Osaka.'' I introduced myself, I had sticked out my hand, 'Sora Hira.' She answered back, finally taking my hand. She smiled at me, and as a real gentle man I smiled back at her. As together we continued to stare at the stars above us.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokémist and Noctis like this.
  2. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Chapter 2: The dawn of Summer

I wasn't sure how long we were laying there. I gave a yawn and sat up , I looked next to me. Seeing The girl was gone. I blinked a couple of times and gazed around me but there was no sign of the girl from earlier. I sighed, wondering if it wasn't a dream. I stood up and decided to walk back home. It must have been pretty late as most villagers were inside.
    While on my way home, I thought of the girl. Trying to think of her name. .'I really do not remember it.' I murmured to myself. I turned at the corner looking at the moon, after getting inside. 'I am home.' I called into the empty house. I quickly warmed up the dinner the witch gave to me and sat down.
    While eating I turned on the tv.
    "The next few days will be even warmer, a real heatwave since 10 years." the lady on tv was even sweating herself trying to use the fan for cool down.
    It wasn't even a bad idea, I crawled towards the fan to turn it on, the second I felt the wind blowing in my face. I slowly crawled back to the table to finish my dinner.

After watching some tv, or more zapping through the channels I turned of the tv and let myself for to the ground looking at the ceiling.
    I tried to remember what exactly had happened the past few hours but the more i tried to think of it, The blur er my mind became. I shook my head.
    And I do not even know how or why but my eyes felt heavy.

The next day.

'Whoa, what time is it.' I woke up, in shock looking around. My back felt stiff as i sat up. Noticing I fell asleep on the floor. But why would I sleep on the floor, I tried to get my mind on it. I saw the fan was still on and the dinner stuff from last night was still standing on the table. I stood up and brought it to the kitchen and turned the fan off. I quickly took a shower and went outside. These times usually people came asking for jobs.
    While taking my round, I saw my old teacher standing as she waved at me. I smiled back and walked towards her. 'What a nice afternoon don't you think?' She said, I slowly nodded. 'So how are you're jobs going?' SHe asked. I sighed another question. I just shrugged as an so called answer.
    It wasn't like I disliked her, it was more that I didn't feel like myself today. 'I uh have to get going.' I excused myself and continued my way to the main street. Not looking back anymore.

The day went by fast, I didn't had many jobs to do, I guess it is because I worked so hard yesterday. I chucked quietly at my inside joke. Like everyday I went up to the hill. Seeing the sunset was beautiful around this time of the year. The sun that went down through the clouds, making way for the moon. I gave a small smile. It reminded me something when I was a kid. I thought deeper of it...

'Its from the last day you saw your mother.' A voice said, I turned and my eyes wide opened. The girl from yesterday it all came back to me. 'H..How do you know?' I asked carefully. The girl looked at me, 'I just know.' She answered me. I tried to remember her name, giving this time a smile back. 'I hope you do remember my name.' She said. Slowly I opened my eyes. 'Sora Hira,' I said like i never ever have forgotten it. Sora sat down next to me. 'The sun down looks great tonight.' she said as her eyes sparkled. I looked at her short blond hair, I felt a blush coming up. I had the idea that I have never seen such a beautiful girl in my life. Sora turned to me, as she was waiting for an answer. 'Yeah, it is great.' I said without taking my eyes from her face.

Sora blushed also and started to giggle. 'Sora...' I asked. I saw her blinking at me. 'Yeah?' this time it was her careful answer. 'What happened last night, I forgot.' I whispered. Sora bent down and slowly kissed me lips, after that she touched her lips with a finger in a way that it was a secret.
    I was to flustered of the kiss to notice what she meant , I closed my eyes for one second and went I opened them again she was once again gone. This time I knew for sure. I won't forget it. I shall return to this hill until I know who she is. I looked back at the sun down that has taken place for the moon and the stars and feeling the blush on my face from the kiss her soft lips felt great against mine. As a small grin appeared.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Chapter 3: When the sun rises

The sun was rising, as the sun slowly came up. While sleeping on my futon, I heard the bell ringing. At first I wasn't sure where it came from. I slowly opened one eye checking the alarm. I hadn't set it, because it was my day off. But when I checked the time, seeing only that it was 6 am. I pulled my blanket back up till my face was fully covered. Just when I had closed my eyes again , slowly drifting back into my sleep, hearing once again the bell ringing. I groaned, trying to ignore it once more. BUt when I heard the annoying bell for the third time. I stood up. Or rather I crawled out of my bed, trying to stand up using the door knob and slowly made my way ot the door. 'Yeah yeah I am coming.' I said with a slight of anger in my voice. One of the things I truly hate it, to getting woken up by something or someone without a warning. Just the same hate I have for my alarm.
    When I finally had reached the front door, I opened it a little part to peek to wonder who it is.
    'Hello...' The voice said.It had a feminine touch on it. I opened the door more wider to see who it was.
    'S..Sora.' I was so surprised I couldn't say a word. Sora chuckled at me. I could see the beauty on the girl face when she was smiling at me. I felt a blush coming on my face.
    'Um can I come in?' Sora asked when she still noticed that I hadn't said anything.

'Uh yeah sure.' Finding my voice back. I gave a smile back, as i let her in. She undid her shoes and I let her to the living room. I saw Sora looking around and thinking. When I looked around myself, I saw what a mess it was. And how I looked, when I gazed into the mirror. 'Sorry for the mess, I didn't really had time to clean up.'I stated it, giving a wacky laugh. "O now what, this is so terrible. the first girl I liked and coming over. and now this happens." I thought. While being lost in thoughts.
    'Uh Richi? ' Sora asked, I shock up out of my thoughts.
    'Yeah, what is it?' I questioned back. 'Mind doing on some clothes please.' Sora asked back, as she hid her face , being red as a tomato. At first I wasn't sure what she meant, but by checking my clothes I understood it. I was only wearing my underwear. As it had been a very hot night, I disposed of my pya-ma.
    'One second, ' I hurried to my room, and quickly to a fast shower and dressed myself into a t-shirt and short pants. 'How come your here?' I asked her. While trying to shove the mess away, to make room at the table. And slowly walked to the kitchen for some breakfast. 'Have you eaten yet?' Without waiting for an answer I opened the fridge and grabbed the pan out of the cabinet.

'Well, it was more of a coincidence and no I haven't eaten yet.' Sora answered from the living room. While i was busy with the eggs and toast. 'Coincidence? I do not really get it.' I said back from of the kitchen. 'Well...' I walked inside with 2 plates. 'Yes?' Waiting for an answer.
    'I need a place to stay and this is it.' she sighed. 'I stil do not fully understand.' I asked. 'Richi, I....I am sorry but .....'Sora tried to answer it. But I placed a hand on hers. 'It's okay. You do not have to say it.' I smiled at her. 'Now eat before it gets cold.'

Sora smiled back at me, as she nodded and continued eating. Someday I wanted to know, but now it didn't really matter. He was glad to see her here in his house.
    After breakfast, he stood up and brought it back to the kitchen. He didn't bother to wash it. 'Um, look I need to do some groceries and I am sure others will ask that I need to do something regardless of my free day. So yeah just stay here and enjoy.' I smirked and walked away.

Finally , 6 pm. I got home, I didn't even get to do any groceries. I walked out of the house and the witch of the north came walking towards me and not long later others came by also. I yawned , one of the busiest day of all week. It was like they knew I had a guest in the house. I stepped inside. 'I'm home. 'I called. I didn't get an answer, as I undid my shoes and walked into the living room. I blinked, and wasn't even sure if this was my house, my room. I had never seen it so tidy, I took one gaze at the kitchen and there was it almost like I could eat from the ground. I was to scared to check the other rooms, as I only went to my bedroom. When I shove the door open, all I saw was a small kitten sleeping on my futon. I blinked and felt a sudden cuteness coming up. I resisted myself not to cuddle it. Slowly I undid my working gloves and placed them at the rest of my clothes. Just when I turned back towards my futon, I stared at Sora who was still sleeping. 'I guess that is her secret.' I whispered as I made my way back into the living room. Letting her sleep and deciding its better to tell herself what her secret is. I turned on the tv and just stared at it without zapping through the channels. I ended up with an anime series I sorta followed and turned the tv off again ready to make dinner, from the last few things the witch gave me.

While I was busy in the kitchen I heard noises coming from my room. I smiled and just continued making dinner. After 15 minuted i was finally done and served up two plates on the table. Sora walked inside yawning and rubbed her eye. 'Good evening.'I smiled,
    She blinked. 'I see, I must have fallen asleep' Sora said, as she sat down looking at her plate. 'Say Richii, I guess it is time to say it.' I looked to her. 'You sure?' Pretending i didn't know a thing. Sora nodded. 'I sometimes transform into a kitten.' she said.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Chapter 4 (Final): Shall I ever see you again

I tried to looked shocked at the sudden news that my new room mate and the girl whom fell in love with even though knowing nothing about her could transform into a cute kitten.
    'You knew, didn't you.' Sora said mad. I sighed, I was always a terrible liar and it seems it was worse with a secret like this. I just nodded. 'Why didn't you say so?' Sora looked sad at me, I never wanted to hurt her in the first place. 'Sora, I am sorry. I just thought it was better too tell it yourself, Also i found out by accident when I had to get something from the cupboard in my room.' I explained. trying to convince her that I really meant it, I gazed ot the ground. 'It is okay, it is very sweet of you.' Sora answered, I gazed my look back seeing her smile. 'How long did you know, that you could do it?' I now wanted to know everything. Sora just shrugged, 'I guess I always knew, it is some kind of magic.'
    I blinked at her explanation. 'SO, are you animal or human?' I wondered, I remembered watching an anime that seemed familiar with the situation I was now in. Sora slightly chuckled. 'I am human, it is just that we magicians do not want to much attention . We still fear witch trials. So if we transform into a thing regular humans do not mind , we stay safe.'
    I had to take in all this information, in short I had a witch in my house. I could think of all kinds of reasons that this was just good and she could help me with those annoying chores.
    'Let me guess, you think of using me aren't you.' Sora looked at me, with a suspicious look on her face as she narrowed her eyes. 'W..What are you talking about.' I tried to laugh it of. But it seemed Sora wasn't fooled by my innocent laugh. 'One, I have observed you quiet sometime, knowing who you are. Second you can't lie and third I know how people think when they encounter a witch.' She crossed her arms.

'Sorry, it just came into my mind. I really didn't want to ....'I stopped talking when I over thought she just said to me. 'You mean, you ..you were close by the whole time.' I was surprised by this news. Sora finally seemed to cool down as she laughed. 'Yes silly, how would I know you're house and approach you on the hills.'

'I thought it was by accident.' Sora shook her head, and slightly hit my head. 'Accidents do not happen out side of traffic accidents that is.'
    'Than why approach me?' I wondered. 'Richii, you seem like a honest guy who need to serve this small village. I thought you need it a friend. I saw your heart' Sora gazed at me with sad eyes. 'You read my heart?' Sora nodded. 'You may not know it, but deep in your heart, you hate the villagers and you grieve a lot.' She explained. I thought about it, mostly I never had any idea what my ideas was about my life. 'Most people do not know what is going on, deep inside there heart. ' Sora continued.
    'Even so, I do not think I would change even with this information.' I said more against myself , than to her.

Sora smiled and nodded. 'I d o not think so either, that is why I told you this.' She stood up and before I knew it, she sudden kissed me. My cheeks felt getting red but I returned the kiss as I closed my eyes.

As couple of days passed. Sora and I grew closer together more and more. I found out that her whole family were witches and they went all back into the early history. She also knew that witch trials didn't occur anymore but still didn't wanted to attract to much attention. Even more into this small village. Besides knowing more about her past, I found out also that she loves all kind of fish and rice dishes. So I made more fish dishes in the days that I ever had done in my entire life. She also liked the color blue, and she loved dressed. Her favorite season was the winter because she could easily crawl in front of a fire place in her cat form. Of course she wanted to know more about me also, but I had to disappoint her that I didn't had much more to tell her than she already knew. 'What about your parents Richii?' She sudden asked me. I tried to think back about my childhood, but eventually shook my head that I didn't had any memory of when I was a kid. Sora seemed sad about it. But I kissed her and just said it was fine. And that I was happy with my life.
    As the days went by and it seemed like I knew Sora very good by now and we even went together as a true boyfriend girlfriend. We went outside together with much of stared from others. Especially the witch neighbor of mine, demanding to know who she was. I introduced her as a friend I met, when I once had an errand in another city and we were writing each other a lot. Even though she didn't believe me, I hardly started to care. I didn't care about anything anymore. I had the best girl ever. Until that day.

'Wait, what are you talking?' I screamed, I was upset. 'I am sorry , but I have to go.' Sora looked to the ground. It was hard to believe any of this. But it seemed true, the girl I loved for months , just left me. 'I can't say why, but it has nothing to do with you.' Sora tried to explain. I shook my head heavenly , 'Please Richii do not make this harder for me, than this already is.' She literately begged when she saw me falling to my knees. Sora walked towards me and took my chin kissing me deeply.
    I fought against tears but I couldn't held them back anymore. I saw the same thing in her eyes. 'Will I ever see you again?' I asked trying to swallow the lump in my voice. Sora shook her shoulders. 'I am unsure. I do want to.' she added after a moment of silence. I stood up, taking her hand and walked outside to the garden. The degrees finally had cooled down , it was less hot than it was in those months of spring and summer. 'If you want it, than we do see each other again.' I squeezed her hand lightly. 'I am sure we do.' I said soft. Sora smiled. 'Yes Richii we will. We need to believe it.' I closed my eyes as we gave our last kiss to each other as she slowly disappeared into the thin air. 'I can never forget you, my dear Sora' I whispered looking at the sky before walking back inside.

The end....?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.