1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Great Chocolate War

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RadEmpoleon, Jul 11, 2019.

Tags:
?

Best chocolate?

1. White chocolate

2. Milk chocolate

3. Dark chocolate

4. Other (please specify)

5. Ew, chocolate is bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What’s the best kind of chocolate? Discuss below.

I like white chocolate the best fite me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    I'm on #teammilkchocolate. While I do enjoy some good dark chocolate, I like the variety of foods that can be paired with milk chocolate. It's probably the chocolate I've had the most, and it never gets old to me. The other chocolates are still great of course, but I sure do love my milk chocolate!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    White chocolate for the win. Nothing is better. It just tastes better in my opinion. I'm also not that fond of kakao, so I don't really like other kinds of chocolate.

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    If we are talking about chocolate as a stand-alone, then it would have to be dark chocolate, but if we are talking about something like in a cookie, cake, or brownies, then I would have to give it to milk chocolate.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I really love milk chocolate, but dark chocolate is pretty good too! I don't really like white chocolate though I feel like somethings just off about it. Chocolate brownies are pretty amazing with dark chocolate, but cake is better with milk chocolate for me.

Rezna and ShinigamiMiroku like this.
  6. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Just, anything other than dark chocolate, I like my chocolate sweet. Milk and white are sort of tied for me, I like them both a lot.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Milk choco all the way! It's the best. Believe me. I'm CHOCOChicken after all.

Rezna likes this.
  8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Dark chocolate as long as it’s not 99% percent cacao. The others are too sweet for me.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Dark chocolate. I love the contrast between sweet and bitter, and it's also healthier than the other versions.

Plus, white chocolate is just cocoa butter, so you can't really call it chocolate...

:P

Rezna likes this.
  10. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Milk Chocolate. It ain't any races described by chocolate

White chocolate is just awful, and only goes with macadamia nut cookies.
    Dark Chocolate, while very good (and healthier), tastes, well, dark, if that makes any sense. Any food enthusiast would know what I mean.

11. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Am Going For Dark Chocolate, I Tried The White Chocolate Before And Somehow, It Is Bitter For Me. Dark Chocolate Is Sweet For Me So I Vote For Dark Chocolate!

ShinigamiMiroku and Rezna like this.
  12. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    Ooh, seconding. Although I have to say dark chocolate brownies are just. A+.

But otherwise, for me, it's dark chocolate standalone and milk chocolate baked goods. Because here's the thing. Dark chocolate has that nice balance of bitter and sweet, so it's like, I personally will have to eat pounds of it before I'm like, "I am overwhelmed with sweet and therefore cannot eat more." The bitterness is just like a palate cleanser, you know? But milk chocolate has the right amount of sweetness to complement a soft cupcake or somesuch, so it's not as bad.

And white chocolate is literally not even chocolate by definition. I respect y'all's opinions, but yeah.

13. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    Definitely milk chocolate for me! Dark chocolate can be quite on the bitter end of taste sometimes, and I rarely have the opportunity to taste white chocolate, and milk chocolate is just so creamy and the perfect blend of sweetness, cream, and typical chocolate.

14. Chron

Chron Memegeist Guardian

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.8
    I didn't appreciate milk chocolate until I was 16, subsisting on white chocolate as a child. Now I can actually appreciate milk chocolate (still not into dark, though), although in order to enjoy it it really needs to be paired with something, like in Reese's, KitKats, Snickers, or Twix. A standalone Hershey bar is terrible to me. As far as individual chocolates go, I could do white chocolate by itself all day.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  15. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Milk chocolate, easy. Dark chocolate only tastes good with mint, and even then I'd still probably just have regular milk chocolate.

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Well it depends if it's used in something, but alone I vastly prefer milk chocolate!

17. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I love all chocolate, and what I'm really craving depends on my mood. However, I would say that the best chocolate is dark chocolate, not just because of the taste, but because I have five younger siblings who either hate dark chocolate, or would prefer to have a different treat, which means that there's more chocolate for me.

RadEmpoleon and ShinigamiMiroku like this.
  18. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    On its own, I prefer white chocolate. With fruit flavors, such as raspberry filling or chocolate covered strawberries, I prefer dark chocolate. Otherwise, milk chocolate wins. It's the most versatile, and goes with almost anything.

19. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I like dark chocolate, however its an acquired taste. Dark chocolate can be quite bitter and its definitely not for everyone, but I really do enjoy dark chocolate. I mainly eat it instead of milk chocolate because...milk and dietary restrictions. Milk chocolate is fun to have on occasion, but I mostly go with dark.

20. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My preference is milk or dark chocolate, but I honestly think that you can never go wrong with any kind of chocolate. What I really want to try is ruby chocolate, which is a new kind that came out within the last couple of years. It's supposed to have a fruity kind of taste and it is a pinkish red. apparently they came up with a new kind of cocoa bean for that one.