1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Greatest RP of All Time [NSFW]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by broongus, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    YOU are your character. This is your story. There are no rules. Shitpost to your heart's content.

2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    YES YES YES FINALLY HERE ALL THE SHITPOSTING IN DA WORLD. Character prof time:

Name: Wizardoo
    Background Story: Wizardoo accomplished a thing or two before the story, probs NSFW if he actually did anything.
    Appearance: Doritos x John Cena x Smoke Weed Every Day

The hype hype hype is so real.

Once upon two times, Wizardoo was walking through five forests. He stumbled upon a dank meme, and fell flat on his face.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Suddenly a half angel half demon man with black skin, and not like African American black like blacker than night black, and has color changing eyes, and is totally hot, and he was named Nero of the Deep and- Nero descended from the sky and close into Wizardoo's ear "Get rekt m8t" he whispered

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    ((Name: Swagnemite
    Background Story: Memes were leaked into a magnet factory
    Appearance: Like Magnemite, but 20% cooler and had a snapback and mountain dew))

"Hello. I am Swagnemite. Can I eat your meme? It's the dankest around and I need to recharge my swaggeries."

Awesomew likes this.
  5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello! I'm the good angel Ho-Oh and my intention is to get rid of all swearing on Lake Valor! Heheheh.....

6. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    >calls herself a good angel
    >1 post away from 666

You can't fucking stop me m8.

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Right then, Morgle runs through the forests, screaming to everyone about how [member='Sanctuary'] is actually her father.

8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    @[member="broongus"], that wasn't very nice... prepare for something...

9. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Wizardoo spots Morgle doing crazy things and runs after her, whilst setting the forest on fire in the name of his Lord and Savior Shrek

broongus likes this.
  10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Those who do not faithfully commit to the kawaii shall get a stick shoved up their tooshie.

[​IMG]

broongus likes this.
  11. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    And then Zer0, whose name is like Zero but with a number Zero at the end of the word Zero jumped down from the ceiling with a quad-front-back-side mid-air dodge flip and Zer0 said "and that thing is trouble so make it double" said Zer0 in such a cool way it made Batman who is Zer0's sidekick pee his pants a little in a fit of idol-worshiping incontinence because that's how cool Zer0 is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.