1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

THE GUARDIAN OF SPEAR PILLAR & A TALENTED TRAINER

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Mland22, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mland22

Mland22 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Episode 1: Arrival Turned Sour

Welcome to the world of Pokèmon, a place where these majestic creatures soar through our skies or travel the bottom of the ocean that encompasses our planet. It is here, in this world, we meet two young boys that have already started their different journeys but will fate bring them together?

MICHAEL POV:
    Michael sat in his seat on the plane calmly reading a book titled 'Pokèmon, their Inner Charm'. The plain yet articulated seaplane soared high above the clouds and was easily traveling faster than a speeding Starly. Michael was an aspiring coordinator and planned to rise to the top at his home's next Grand Festival in Sinnoh. His adoptive mother, Gardenia, has encouraged him to leave his home region and attend the Wallace Cup in Unova. Recently, Fantina, one of Sinnoh's Gym Leaders had brought contest fever to Unova and as such the Wallace Cup had come its way.

Michael finished reading the last chapter as a woman walked towards him down the isle. She had blonde hair that ran down past her hips to her knees, with two tear-like pendants either side of her head. Even with her magnificent black fur lined coat, she gave off a confident aura that penetrated anyone around her. "I just talked with the Pilot, Michael. We'll be in Undella Town in about ten minutes." Even with through she pulled a confident act, Michael felt slightly embarrassed he had to travel with one of her mother's friends. People stared, looked longingly as if wanting her autograph, which they probably did. "Cynthia," Michael argued, "I can handle myself, I have two ribbons under my belt." Cynthia smiled as she sat down next to him. "Sorry, I keep forgetting..." Cynthia began before staring off into space. Michael looked out the window that separated him from the ground. "Just imagine all the grass type Pokémon..." he murmured to himself.

ANDREW POV
    Another boy walked around Lentimas City with a BeartickCone with Vanilla ice cream in hand. Having just left the Pokémon center, he made his way towards Reverse Cave and eventually Undella Town. Andrew walked through the loud secluded city behind the rocky spire that struck from the ground. A festive event was on. Once a year this town held a fishing competition for skilled trainers. Here Andrew had competed for a super rod. Having instead of coming first he had won second place and earned an Everstone [A stone cancelling the process of evolution].

The town's main export was coal and mineral exported from the dormant volcano which was overlooked especially carefully. In the town's myth, a Heatran was said to visit the volcano to recharge it's internal flame. Andrew pulled back his burnt black hair out of his eyes to look around at the entrance to mountain. Having arrived to Lentimas City on a ship originally leaving Castelia City, Andrew was basically unaware of what events would lie ahead on his trip around Unova. He looked in his back pack and opened his badge case. Inside rested three badges; the Basic Badge from Cheren, the Toxic Badge from Roxie and the Insect Badge from Burgh. Having taken a detour to attend this competition, he planned to head through Reversal Mountain to Undella Town and eventually travel to Nimbasa City for his fourth badge. With the prospect of getting his fourth badge, Andrew ran into the bowels of Reversal Mountain only to be met by humanoid shaped pokèmon.

"Who's there?" Andrew called into the darkness. "Cac... turn..." called a dark and sharp voice as a Cacturne appeared from the caves entrance. He stood there, arms crossed in a X shape over his chest. Either it was blocking a non-present attack or attempting to tell a message. "I wonder who's that Pokémon..." questioned Andrew as he pulled up his pokèdex. Cacturne, The Scarecrow Pokémon. It becomes active at night, seeking prey that is exhausted from the day's desert heat. Andrew raised his gaze from the Pokédex and looked again at the stationary pokèmon that had remained unmoved from its origin position. "Okay," began Andrew as he walked towards the stationary pokèmon and move around it. The Cacturne immediately attempted to hit him with a needle arm. Noticing what was happening Andrew attempted to dodge out of the way. Missing the blow just by a fraction of hair Andrew collapsed on his behind.

MICHAEL POV
    After landing in Undella Town's port, Michael exited the craft with Cynthia and moved out of the lane as to not block other people exiting the plane. Cynthia turned to Michael, "I'll head inside and call a friend to pick us up. You can wait here or at the pokèmon centre. Michael considered his options before turning to Cynthia. "I think I'll look around for a bit before heading for the pokèmon centre." Cynthia smiled. "Great choice! See you soon," she replied before walking briskly off.

Suddenly a black boat pulled up on the opposite side of the dock. Inside stood three people all wearing the same matching uniform. A black and white style uniform with some kind of curved letter on the front contrasting with high visibility. Two manned the controls whilst a girl with blood red hair sat in the back. Holding a microphone at her mouth she called in, "Mars here. We found him..." After some words that were lost in static Mars replied, "We'll get him Sir."

Michael walked around the new region. He could see pokèmon hiding in the corners of the city to the far reaches of the skies. Noticing a Pokémon in a side alley, he pulled up his pokèdex. Insufficient Data. Michael felt embarrassed. "Of course. I have to update it..." With that he began running in the direction of the pokèmon centre. However the three people from before appeared from the alley and blocked his path. Michael's shoes screeched to a halt. "Excuse me, I'm need to get to the pokèmon centre." The girl with the red hair, Mars, put up her hand stopping him in his tracks and asked him a question that shook him to his bones. "Are you Michael, descendant of the guardians of Spear Pillar?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.