1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Guest List

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Thunder, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature sheathed her gun, putting it in the satchel on her back and took out her famed sword, which she called Bloodshriller, as it shrilled every time it drew blood. "Uh, sure no problem" she said as she handed Neko a handful of Pokepoints. It was almost too quiet inside the dome, but she could hear very, very faint sounds from far away. "I think we're going to be spilling some blood pretty soon. Keep your guard up, swing at anything that moves." Nature said, her eyes darting to the left and right repeatedly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko took the Pokepoints and purchased them both a can of Oran Berry Juice . She looked at Nature "If we can get to my room I can restock on weapons". Reaching into her bag Neko pulled out a couple of torches .

Handing one to Nature she stepped down the corridor as she turned the second torch on . Her lead pipe dragged along the floor bumping over bits of chair and other stuff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature took the torch and put it in her right hand, while putting Bloodshriller in her left, prepared to take a huge swing at anything that might come their way. She held up her torch to light up the extremely dark hallway. Thankfully, there was nothing or no one to be seen for now, but the sounds from earlier became more and more clear. "I think its almost time to start taking swings." she said, walking slowly. To both of their surprise, they found Azure once again, this time, she was armed with an unidentifiable weapon. "Don't make any sudden movements" she said.

4. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko hissed "How did she get free of the goo , it hardens in seconds " . Neko stopped dead "Arceus why us". She looked towards Nature and whispered " Shall we stun it".

5. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature took one look at Azure and found out she was holding a sword of her own, this one the same size as hers. She pondered the situation for a second. "I'm not sure....she looks pretty dangerous this time." she said, holding up Bloodshriller, as if to swing it & decapitate Azure.

6. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "We should definitely stun her" Neko rolled her eyes , Azure was really becoming a pain. Reaching into her hair she unclipped her bow.
    Looking at Nature she whispered " Do you want to throw this or shall I"

7. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Thunder walked slowly down the long hall of doors each had a name on,"Satix, Bloom, Bryce, Sanctuary...Ah ha,Spectrum!",Thunder opened the door to see a body lying on a bed,Thunder poked the body,it was Spectrum,he was still asleep."Ben,Ben?Wake up,wake up Be-",Thunder broke off as Spectrum started to wake up,Spectrum put his hand under his pillow and produced a gun,"Oh shizzle!",Thunder started to run,as did Spectrum!

8. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature turned to Neko and grabbed the can of Oran Berry Fizz, preparing to throw it as hard as she could. "I'll do this. This should stun her permanently, if not kill her." she said, her arm angled almost perfectly. She pulled the tag off the can, reared back as far as she could and threw the can like a missile at Azure. The weapon hit its mark, exploding immediately as the can hit her, completely covering her in goo. "She won't be able to escape from that." Nature said, grinning.

9. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "We should get what we need and get out of here , I don't like it " Neko flattened her ears to really show how she felt. Stepping carefully around the gunked Azure Neko took the weapon out of her hands "And I will be having this ".

Walking down the corridor she spotted her room. Opening the door fast to surprise whatever could be inside she stepped back.
    A check ensured there was nothing there so she walked in and packed up her chemistry kit , knife set and various other weapons before picking up a picture of her with all the other VIPs .

After waking out she locked the door and headed down to the kitchen , hoping Nature would follow her.

10. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature followed Neko slowly, looking back at the gunked Azure laying there on the floor, motionless, and most likely dead. The kitchen was only a few feet away from where they were. "This kitchen is really huge....how will we find anything in here?" Nature commented, her eyes wide with anxiousness and excitement.

11. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "Lets go for stuff that doesn't require cooling, Easier to transport . And water , We'll need water " . Neko was going through the cupboards looking for a box to put some tins in. Unfortunatley a large spider was the only thing she found , much to her disgust . Squashing the spider she muttered "Why are there no boxes"

Suddenly Neko had a brainwave. Suitcases , She had two in her room and they wouldn't have spiders in them. Yelling for Nature to wait there she ran to her room returning shortly with two suitcases. " Now Nature let's fill these one with water and one with food."

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "Ooh, perfect." said Nature, grabbing one of the suitcases and slowly began packing in the water battles one by one. She slowly and carefully made sure not one water bottle was out of place as she sealed up the suitcase neatly & eyes Neko packing the food into the other case as she thought to herself. "I think the toughest part of our mission is going to be upon us soon. We mustn't waste any time in saving the captured Valorians." she said, slowly getting up.

13. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    As Neko packed the tins of food and a tin opener she thought of something very important "Agreed, but how are we going to get them ?, The tower is too far to walk and god knows what is out there " Sealing the suitcase Neko knelt back . She was worried , they hadn't heard from Thunder and it was getting dark .

As she looked around she spotted a set of keys, Van keys and not just any van keys ,fishing van keys . She grinned "Hey Nature do you have a driving license ? I've found a way we can help the valorians". Still grinning she flashed the keys at Nature.

14. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature reached into one of her back pockets and flashed her drivers license, which she got just before all the chaos began. "I had a feeling that we would need to drive somewhere, so I managed to "get" my drivers license right before this all started." stated Nature, slowly grabbing the keys out of Neko's hand. "Let's get going. Who knows what killers are lurking in here" Nature said, as she started walking outside, looking back to make sure that Neko was following.

15. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko dragged the two suitcases after her . Reaching the van she pushed them into the back before climbing into the passenger seat.

16. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature got into the front seat and made sure everything was in tip-top shape. She then put the key in the ignition and took off in a blazing light. "Hold on, this is going to be a wild ride." she warned Neko.

17. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko tucked her ears beneath her hat.Her hat was important. Putting her belt on she grinned at Nature lady "Let's go , Time to save Lake Valor" . Hopefully they weren't going to be too late to help Thunder. From her chemistry kit she began to mix several smoke bombs as well as other stuff that would go boom. Explosives were Neko's speciality.

18. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature spotted the Admin Tower not too far ahead as she slowly stepped on the gas, accelerating just a bit more. She then hit the brake and turned the wheel at the same time, parking the car sideways in front of the main entrance to the building. "So, this is the place, huh. The place where all the Lake Valor staff are holding the innocent members of the community hostage." she said as she slowly got out of the car and locked the door.

19. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "Nature, We don't know if it the staff" She pulled out her sword and strapped the vials of various chemicals to her belt before climbing out through the window "However Nature , they have security cameras on the front door, We shouldn't try them"

Neko kept to the shadows as she ran to the loading dock hoping Nature was following.

20. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature looked up at all the security cameras looking down and them from up above. She ran down to the loading dock behind Neko, easily keeping up with her, as she was fast on her feet. "This isn't going to be easy....how are we gonna get inside? I don't know any other entrances." Nature said, gripping Bloodshriller tightly with both hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.