1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Name: Ariya
    Appearance:
    images.jpg
    Starting Pokémon: fennekin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Here's my character:-
    Name: Ashley
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Behaviour: She is curious and hyperactive girl. She likes to befriend whoever she meets. She is serious at serious times,otherwise she is just dumb.
    Background:She is from normal family with dad being a teacher in Pokémon school and mom being a housewife. She always dreamt of going out and having her own Pokémon. Due to her parents being super protective, she wasn't able to go and train Pokémon but now, at last, she got a chance to.
    Starter Pokémon: Totodile.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Alright mom, I am going. I'm going to Professor Joshi's lab first to pick my starter and then will be on my way to the next town. I'll call you once I reach the town." Said Ariya and waved bye to her mother.
    Her mother had a job at the wild and rare Pokémon protection area near their town and her dad worked at the Pokémon food factory.
    "Thik hai, Ariya. Be careful." Her mother replied and waved Ariya bye.

Ariya, humming her fav song, walked to the professor's lab. While she was walking, she saw a brown haired girl coming towards her.
    "She's pretty." Ariya thought.

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    After packing her stuff and leaving home to go to Professor Joshi's house, Ashley saw a beautiful blonde girl. She walked towards her and smile. "Hey!" She exclaimed as soon as she realised that the girl who is standing in front of her is her neighbor. "You are my neighbor, I just realised. So you are also going to professor's house for your starter?" She asked Ariya though the answer was obvious.

5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Hi! Yes I am, are you too?" Ariya smiled and asked.
    "Yes." Ashley replied.
    "I am Ariya and I remember your name to be Ashley. We are neighbors still I remember the last time we talked was months ago." Ariya said.

6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley walks with Ariya to professor's lab while talking. "Yeah, we dont talk much but now it seems it's going to change" She says and smiles brightly and then looks forward.
    Her heartbeat increases rapidly as they both enter the lab. "I'm excited" she says to herself.

7. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Mr. Joshi?" Ariya calls out.
    Ariya and Ashley enter the living room of the professor's house. But they saw no one there. Just a table and two sofa beds beside it and a T.V. and some photo frames of the professor and of few legendary Pokémon on the pale yellow wall.
    "Maybe he's in the lab?" Ariya said and they both walked towards the lab which was behind the house.
    "Mr. Joshi?" Ariya called out. A noice like something fell on the floor was heard before the professor showed up waving hi to both the girls.

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh there he is!" Ashley speaks out. Ashley smiles at Professor, waiting for him to continue.
    "Ah, you must be new trainers, starting out your journey to exciting world of Pokémon" He says. Ashley smiles at Ariya and then to professor. "Yes and we are here for our starters" Ashley responds to professor.

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Sure. Follow me." The professor says and walkes inside a special room just for pokeballs.
    When Ariya and Ashley entered the room, the cool air from the A.C. gave Ariya chills and she rolled down the sleeves of her white shirt.
    "I am really sensitive to cool atmosphere." Said Ariya as she found Ashley looking at her in confusion.

The professor walked towards a certain shelf and picked a Pokéball from between many other pokeballs.
    "Ashley, this is yours." Professor said and handed Ashley a Pokéball.

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh, thank you!" Ashley bows to professor before calling her Pokémon out of her Pokéball. "Its so cute" says Ashley as she sits down to pat her Totodile.
    As she stands up, she calls her Pokémon back and looks at Ariya.
    Professor grabs a Pokéball from group of pokeballs and hands over to Ariya. "And here is yours,Ariya" he says.

11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Thanks, Mr. Joshi!" Ariya says and throws a huge smile to the professor.
    "Alright, come out!" Ariya says and calls her starter Pokémon out of the Pokéball.
    As a little fennekin jumped out of the Pokéball, Ariya grabbed it in her arms and hugged her. "Cutie!" Ariya says.
    Later, she calls fennekin inside the Pokéball.

"So, here are your six pokeballs and your Pokédex, ladies." Professor handed over six pokeballs and red Pokédex to both the girls.
    "Good luck." The professor says.
    "Thanks." Ariya and Ashley said before going out of the lab.

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    As they come out of lab, Ashley looks at Ariya and gives a little smirk as she asks "wanna battle?"

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Hey! You have an advantage that's why you are asking for a battle right?" Ariya crosses her arms around her chest.

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley sticks out her tongue and laughs out. She then smiles at Ariya while saying "So you dont want to be battle huh~?".
    Ashley knew she was provoking her but she wanted to battle. Anyway, if not her she will battle someone soon...maybe sometime. Ashley waits for Ariya to respond.

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "What about battling some other time?" Ariya says. "I dont think I'm prepared right now, Ash."

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley giggles. "I know, I'm not prepared as well. Sometime later sounds good" She says as she gives a bright smile to Ariya.
    "So now which route we have to take to the next town? Do you have a town map?" Ashley asks Ariya as she realises that she forgot to pick her town map. 'I hope she has one.....' She thinks hoping for the best.

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "I remember putting one in my backpack." Ariya says and searches for the map inside her pink backpack(same as Serena's)
    "Aaha!" Ariya smiles and takes out a map from her backpack. "So, the neartest town is Cherry town."
    Ariya takes out a guide book from her jeans pocket. "Cherry town is famous for fairy type Pokémon. It has one gym out of the total five gyms of the Emerald region."

(I made up a region named Emerald and a town named Cherry. You can decide the name of the next town and reveal it later)

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    (All right, it sounds good ^_^)

"All good, now to cherry town!" Ashley says all hyped up and walks to the route 27, which was a way to Cherry town from their iwn town. "I'm excited" She speaks to Ariya. Without waiting for her reply she moves forward carelessly in the grass.

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    I accidentally double posted the same thing, please forgive me. I edited this post to it. Sorry

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Ash! Wait!" Ariya says and runs towards Ashley. She accidently lost her balance and fell down and hurt her knee.
    Ashley came to her and asked, "Are you okay?"
    "Yeah. Who asked you to walk so fast?" Ariya asked.
    At the next moment, Ariya, who was still seated on the grass, saw a bush which was few meters away from them, shaking.
    "Someone's there." Ariya said and pointed towards the bush. "Some Pokémon, maybe?"