1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "It can be" Ashley gives a hand to Ariya and asks her to get up. Ashley slowly walks up to the bush and stands just over it. "Its...its jigglypuff!" Ashley looks with awww and tries to throw Pokéball at it but it runs away. "Oops...I think I did a mistake..." Ashley feels sorry as she looks at Ariya.

(Sorry I had to do it, also sorry if my replies aren't good enough :3)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    "I don't like jigglypuff much." Ariya said as she ties her pink handkerchief on her hurt knee. "Let's move on."

Both of them start walking when Ashley asks, "How long will it take us to reach Cherry town?"
    Ariya took her guide book out of her pocket and read, "24 hours. I assume, we'll reach the town tomorrow afternoon." Ariya says.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh alright. I hope your knee is okay" Ashley says as she was worried that because of her she got hurt. "I'm sorry" Ariya's assuring smile tells its all fine.
    As they walk, Ashley being littke curious asks "which Pokémon do you plan to catch?"

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well, I haven't yet thought of it but, my dream Pokémon is......a Sylveon." Ariya replied with a huge smile dancing on her face.

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Ah, nice!. Its an eveelution, right? I like its design." Ashley soeaks with asmile and then makes a face as if she is thinking something. "My dream Pokémon is flareon" She says to Ariya. "We will both have our favourite Pokémon for sure!" Ashley exclaims all hyped up, though she know that catching or having them is not easy and they have to traib hard.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Flareon is my second fav eeveelution!" Ariya exclaimed. "Yeah, but catching them, meaning catching eevee, isn't an easy job. Eevee are rare." Ariya said to Ashley as they both walk through the forest on a narrow road.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    As they walk, Ashley sees a patch of grass ahead. Since, there cannot be seen any other way, they decide to walk in grass. As they walk, Ashley hears a sound. As she turns, she sees nothing. Same sound comes again but this time it was coming from a small area in the grass. "What is that now?" She asks Ariya

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "One way to find out." Ariya says and walks towards that bush.
    When she moves the leaves of the bush, she finds male and female nidoran. Both those little ones look at Ariya with fear in their eyes.
    "Awe~ Ashley, they are nidoran! I wanna catch one!" Ariya exclaims. "Can I get the male one?" Ariya further asks.

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yes you can!" She responds to Ariya. "Go totidile!" She calls out her Pokémon from Pokéball. She exhales as she is quite nervous as she is catching her first Pokémon as a trainer.

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Alright, fenn, come out!" Ariya calls out her fennekin. "Flame thrower at the male nidoran!" She orders.
    Fennekin threw fire to the male nidoran but nidoran dodged the attack and tackled fennekin.
    "Fenn, get up! Fire spin!" Ariya ordered. Fennekin looked at Ariya in confusion.
    "Oh yes, you dont know fire spin yet, yes. Tackle that purple thing!" Ariya ordered and fennekin tackled nidoran hard. Enough to make it injured.
    "Alright!" Ariya ran her hand through her front bangs and said, "Go, Pokéball!" She threw a Pokéball towards the male nidoran and boom, it was captured.
    "Yay!" Ariya ran towards her Pokéball which was seated on the grass and tossed her Pokéball in the air and catched it. "You are mine, nidoran!"

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Alright, its my turn, lets catch that girl!" Ashley oders.
    "Totodile! Tackle her" Ashley oders as Totodile tackles female nidoran. It was successful but she was still standing. "Strong, huh" Ashley straightens herself and oders her Totodile "tackle again" As soon as nidoran was about to dodge, Totodile hits her and she faints out. Ashley immediately throws her Pokéball and waits for that red blinking light to go. "Hell yeah!" She throws her Pokéball up in air and catches it. "It was fun" She says to herself and the smile on her face clearly tells how happy she is.

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well done, Ash!" Ariya high-five's Ashley. "Let's move on." Ariya says and both the girls walk ahead.

It was almost dark when Ariya stopped walking and said, "Its getting dark. We should probably stop here."

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yeah, you are right" Ashley replies to Ariya. She sits down on a rock and looks into her backpack, searching something. "Wanna eat rice balls? I made them before going to professor's lab" Ashley says to Ariya as she pulls out a box of food from her backpack.

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Sure." Ariya said and took a rice-ball from Ashley's hand.
    "So, why flareon?" Ariya asked.

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh, I have multiple reasons to choose Flareon as my dream Pokémon. I like its design and colour. Even though I love water types, I lIke Flareon 'cause its cutest eveelution in my eyes. Its design and fluffy fur makes me hug it. When I saw it for first time, I fell in love with it" Ashley keeps on appreciating Flareon as if it is a celebrity, it is, at least to her. After finishing her talk, she turns her head towards Ariya "And, why do you like Slyveon?" She asks Aruya and takes a bite from her rice ball.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    (And yeah, its 'Sylveon' not 'Slyveon'. Not such big deal 'cause I myself thought that it was 'Slyveon' at first.)

Ariya takes a bite from her rice-ball and chews it. "First of all, she's cute. Second, I love pink Pokémon. Third, when she says 'veon', she sounds too feminine and I like that."
    Ashley and Ariya kept on discussing about their lives and different Pokémon for an hour, eating rice-balls and drinking juice which Ariya had, until they realised they could hardly see each other. They lit up a fire and later stuffed themselves inside their sleeping bags.
    "See? Even my sleeping bag is pink." Ariya chuckled.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley also chuckles at what Ariya saud. "Pink is cute" Ashley says and tgen looks at stars. "Tomorrow, I will catch more Pokémon and train them. And also as we will reach Cherry town, we will our first gym fight" she soeaks to herself more than to Ariya

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Ash." Ariya said as she moved her sleeping bag closer to Ashley's.

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Huh, what is that?" Ashley asks Ariya curiously as she turns towards Ariya.

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well, my aim isn't to be a Pokémon trainer or Pokémon master." Ariya replied taking one of her arms out of her sleeping bag and kept it on her fore-head. "I never actually dreamt of being a Pokémon master."