1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley nods and says "Thank you". After that she smiles at Ariya and move towards the town grassland.
    When reaches there she calls out her all three Pokémon. "This is easy. Totodile use tackle at the stone" Ashley politely orders her Pokémon. Totodile tackles the stone and ends uo hurting itself. "Heyy I'm sorry. Are you okay, my dear?" She asks her Pokémon and Totodile nods enthusiastically. Similarly, Ashley trains with her all three pokemons. After some time, she decides to go to Pokémon center and then to the gym.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    *At the Pokémon centre*
    "Ash!" Ariya calls out to Ashley who enters the Pokémon center. "Its been an hour. How did your training go?" Ariya asks and steps towards Ashley.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Oh hey Ariya! My training went okay. So, did you catch any Pokémon?" Ashley responds to Ariya with a smile as she hands over her pokemons to nurse Joy to heal.

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Yup, two." Ariya replied smiling. "Nurse, can you take a look at my fennekin and snubbull?" Ariya hands over her two pokeballs to Nurse Joy.

*eating lunch at a restaurant*
    "I caught a marill and a cutiefly." Ariya said and showed her two pokeballs to Ashley.

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Ohh that is nice" Ashley says happily as she takes a bite from her food. Ashley then gets up after finishing her food. "I am ready to go to gym" Ashley tells Ariya.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "I'll come too. Let's see those fairy Pokémon!" Ariya says and takes the last bite from her pancake.

*at the gym*

"Whoa!" Ariya exclaimed seeing the big gym. It was double storeyed and with a lot of windows. The entrance door was huge with a logo like this on the entrance.
    [​IMG]

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "See that logo, Ariya. It looks so good" Ashley says as she enters into gym. She looks in awe to the gym, it was huge. "Where is the gym leader?" She asks.

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "I wonder." Ariya says. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Ariya calls out. She hears an echo of her own voice. All they could see were blue walls and their shadows.
    Suddenly, a young lady dressed in pink colour walks to them and asks, "who is the challenger?"
    Ariya looks at Ashley and says, "she is."
    "Alright. Follow me." The young lady says and starts walking.
    "Is she the gym leader's wife?" Ariya whispers to Ashley.
    Before Ashley could reply, the lady lead them to a big room whose floor was covered in pretty green grass. There were lights everywhere on the walls.

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Wow....." Ashley says as she was amazed. "Is it here we will fight? Are you the gym leader?" She asks the lady

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Nope. He is." The lady points to the other side of the gym. The automatic door opens and reveals a young guy dressed in blue, who walks to his place.
    "Welcome, ladies." That guy says. "I'm Brian. Who is the challenger?"
    Ashley steps forward and says, "I am."
    "Then let the battle begin." That lady says. "I'll be your referre. Both trainers will use three Pokémon. The one whose Pokémon stays till the end will win. Start!"

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley calls out Totodile. "Ready?" She asks Totodile. Brian smirks and says "A Totodile huh?" Ashley continues "My other two Pokémon will be Cleffa and Nidoran!" She says as she calls her two Pokémon. "So, its my turn, pretty girl" Brian giggles as ge calls out his three Pokémon. "Ralts, Jigglypuff and Dedenne". 'Shit' Ashley's expression suddenly drains out but she cannot afford to lose.
    "Totodile water gun at jiggly, Cleffa pound on Dedenne and Nidoran Double kick Ralts!" Ashley orders out her Pokémon. Totidile hits jigglypuff causing her to fall on ground but surprisingly jigglypuff gets up. "Ralts, Teleport!" Brian smirks and orders his Ralts to teleport when Nidoran was about to kick.
    "Dedenne, tackle" as Dedenne tackles Cleffa before Ckeffa could attack but Cleffa gets up fast and uses pound on Dedenne.
    "This...is going to be difficult" Ashley says in worry

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Ash, first attack one Pokémon. I suggest dedenne. That's a little one so it won't be difficult." Ariya said to Ashley.

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods.
    "Cleffa pound on Dedenne, Totodile water gun and Nidoran bite!" Ashley follows her advice and attacks on Dedenne and Dedenne faints out.
    "Smart" Brian smirks, "Ralts Double ream and Jigglypuff sing." He continues
    "Nidoran bite and Cleffa pound on jiggly before she sing!" Ashley orders her Pokémon and before jiggly was about to sing gets hit with pound and bite. She faints.
    "Ah I see. Ralts confusion on Cleffa" Brian simply says. By looking at him no one could tell that he lost his two pokemons. He was still smiling.
    "Cleffa pound! Nidoran double kick!" Ashley orders. Due to confusion, Ckeffa hits herself and faints. Nidoran uses Double kick but gets confused that which one is orignal Ralts.
    "My my my, cant figure out?" Brian smirks again and orders Ralts to use confusion on Nidoran. "Totodile water gun" Ashkey orders her Pokémon and Totidile shoots all the Rakts which were illusion. "Now you" Ashley smirks "Totidile water gun and Nidoran bite!" . They both attacks Ralts and RaLTS faints.
    "Very well played" Brian smiles and hands Ashley her badge.
    Ashley smiles bright and recieves her badge. "My first badge" she says happily.
    Ashley turns towards Ariya and says "Thank you for helping me"

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Never mind." Ariya smiles.
    They both walks out the gym. After going to the Pokémon center and getting Ashley's Pokémon cured, both started walking out of the town.
    "So, the next town is Merry town. Hey, that rhymed!" Ariya smiles. She reads from her guide book, "Merry town is famous for a great variety of rock and steel type Pokémon. Rare rock and steel type Pokémon are also found here."
    "Nice." Ashley says.
    "Oh, I want to catch an aron!" Ariya blushes. "That cutie is super cute!!" Ariya hops like a bunny.

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yes it does" Ashley simply says and smiles as they walk towards the Merry town.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Merry town isnt too far away. As its afternoon now, we'll reach there by night." Ariya says as they walk on a narrow path surrounded by trees.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Alright" Ashley responds as she follows Ariya towards the narrow path

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    *almost midnight*
    "Atlast, we are here." Ariya says as they reach the entrance of Merry town. There was a big pretty banner hanging at the entrance of the town saying 'Welcome to Merry town. Be merry!'
    "So, let's spend the night at the Pokémon center." Ariya says as they both enter the town.

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yup" Ashley said as she entered the town. It was a beautiful town with flowers and happy people all around. It was late in night but there were neon lights blinking and shops still open. "Its awesome...." Ashley says as she look all around the town.

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Yup." Ariya says as she walks on the road with Ashley.
    After minutes, they reached the Pokémon center and spent the night there.

When it was morning;
    "So, Ash." Ariya says to Ashley who was doing her hair.
    "Yes?" Ahsley replies.
    "This is going to be a rock and steel Pokémon fight. So, shouldn't you first catch one or two water type Pokémon? I mean, you do have one, totodile, but, having a plan B always is fair." Ariya says eating chips.