1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley turns at Ariya and says "you are right, so would you like to go with me, we both can catch pokemons?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    "Sure, Ash!" Ariya says and took her guide book out of her backpack. "So, there's a hill at the end of the town. Not so high hill but a great variety of rock and steel types can be found there. Wanna go?" Ariya asks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yes" Ashley simply replies and washes ger hands before leaving Pokémon center. Both Ashley and Ariya walks towards the hill in search of rock and steel Pokémon.

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "This hill shows no sign of green colour. There are no trees or even bushes here." Ariya says as they walk towards the hill. "Alright, let's go climbing!" Ariya says and Ashley nods. Both the girls began to walk up the hill.
    About 10 meters up and they see an aron passing by.
    "Ash, there's an aron there." Ariya says pointing towards that little cute silver thing walking by.

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "eyyy, go catch it!" Ashley said to Ariya as she remember Ariya wishing to catch an Aron.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Hey you, little cutie!" Ariya walks up to aron and says to the little Pokémon. "I am gonna catch you!" Saying this Ariya calls out fennekin from her Pokéball.
    "Fenn, ready?" Ariya asks and fennekin nods. "Flame thrower!" Ariya orders.
    Fennekin throws a piwerful flame thrower towards aron but aron dodges the attack.
    Aron tackles fennekin and fennekin gets hurt but gets up.
    "Let's flame thrower that tiny silver thing!" Ariya orders and fennekin throws the flame thrower towards aron. It strikes with aron but aron gets up, angrier.
    "My, this aron is powerful." Ariya says to herself. "Fenn, its the time you try something new." Ariya says to fennekin. Fennekin gets confused.
    "Fire spin!" Ariya orders.
    Fennekin tries to use that attack but fails.
    "Try again!" Ariya orders.
    Fennekin tries again. No success.
    "You gotta try!" Ariya orders.
    This time, fennekin tries her best. And, boom!
    A powerful fire spin comes out of fennekin's mouth and it strikes aron so hard that aron faints.
    "Yes!" Ariya exclaims and throws a Pokéball towards aron and aron gets caught.
    "Yay!!" Ariya runs and takes her new Pokémon's Pokéball in her hand. "Thanks fenn so much!" Ariya hugs her fennekin and then calls her inside her Pokéball.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley walks up to Ariya and congratulates her with a big wide smile. "let's continue our search" Ashley speaks to Ariya.

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Yup." Ariya says and both the girls walk ahead.
    Few meters up and they see a geodude floating in the air, trying to break a big rock.
    "Wanna catch it?" Ariya asks Ashley.

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley somewhat smiled evilly. "This is cook.." She smirked.
    "Go totodile! water gun!" Ashley called out her Pokémon. Before geodude can attack, he was met with high pressure water gun and fainted. Ashley threw her Pokéball at it and waited. "Gotcha! I caught it!" Ashley said smiling bright

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well done, Ash!" Ariya high-five-ed Ashley. "So, you wanna catch more or should we head to your gym battle?" Ariya asked.

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "What do you think?I have four Pokémon now, Totodile, nidoran, Cleffa an geodude. Will it be enough to beat gym leader?" Ashley asked Ariya

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Ariya took her guide book out of her backpack and read something in it before saying, "Well, this gym leader fights with one Pokémon at a time for three rounds. You can change your Pokémon whenever you like and also repeat the same Pokémon. Hence you battle with 3 Pokémon. If your Pokémon win against atleast 2 Pokémon of the gym leader, then you win." Ariya paused for a minute, thinking.
    Ariya raised her index finger and said, "Totodile is a water type and super effective against rock types which the gym leader will use, so, totodile has a good chance of winning."
    Ashley nodded.
    Ariya continued, "Nidoran isn't yet experienced enough to fight against gym leader's highly experienced Pokémon. Nidoran has a low chance of keeping up in the match, but!! It can win. As for cleffa, its...." Ariya hesitated. "I dont think cleffa will be able to win against those powerful rock and steel types."
    Ashley nodded.
    "Geodude is a good and strong Pokémon. It has a good chance of winning." Ariya said. "If you ask me, you should catch one water type before battling the gym leader."

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Then, I guess, let's catch more pokemons" Ashley replied after understanding what Ariya said and smiled

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well, water types aren't found here in this town so..." Ariya looked in her guide book and said, "should we head to this town named Bubbly Town, as its famous for water and grass type Pokémon?" Ariya asked Ashley.

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "That would be nice, I guess. Then we can come back to this town" Ashley cheerfully said.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Yup." Ariya replied.
    Later that afternoon, both the girls headed to Bubbly town.
    "Bubbly town is too near. Just few hours of walking." Ariya read from her guide book, walking with Ashley on a narrow path in the middle of jungle.
    It was almost dark when they reached Bubbly town. So they decided to spent the night in the Pokémon centre.

*When it was dawn;*

"There is a pretty river called 'Bubble' here in this town. I'm sure we'll find many water Pokémon there, Ash." Ariya said while eating her breakfast at a restaurant with Ashley.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "yes, that would be great. So, Ariya have you decided on participating in any Pokémon coordinator competition?" Ashley takes a bite of her food and asks Ariya curiously.

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well, not yet." Ariya giggled.
    While they were talking, they heard a girl group seated on the table beside them talking about some Pokémon show.
    Girl A: did you hear about that Pokémon show-off competition held in our town?
    Girl B: Yes, I'm thinking why they put a fairy stone as the winner's prize. I mean, fairy stones are rare.

A huge smile appeared on Ariya's face and she said to Ashley, "I am participating in that competiton, Ash."
    Ashley got confused.
    "Didn't you hear? A fairy stone as the winner prize! Fairy stones are used to evolve fairy type Pokémon and these pink shiny stones are super rare!"
    Saying this, Ariya stood up from her seat and walked towards that girl group and asked about the competition.
    When Ariya returned to Ashley, she had a small poster in her hands.
    The headline was 'Pokémon Show-off!'
    The discription said, 'Show off your cute Pokémon and win cool prizes! The third prize is a pretty pendant made up of rare & special crystal, second prize is a fairy Pokéball which definitely will succeed in catching any fairy type Pokémon! And the winner prize is a very rare & pretty FAIRY STONE!'
    "Cool, right?" Ariya exclaimed. She read from the poster, "Its today afternoon!!"

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "oh my god! you should really participate" Ashley smiled "You wanna catch some 'mons or is it alright?" She asked Ariya

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Let me see..." Ariya thought for few moments. "I have nidoran, fennekin, snubbull, aron. Hm, decided! I'm catching one more Pokémon. I wish I find a bellossom or a chikorita. Lets go then and catch more Pokémon before the competition starts." Ariya said.