1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley nods and gets out of Pokémon center to catch mons. "I'll keep an eye for water type as well"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    After asking for directions to Bubble river, both the girls headed towards it.
    "Krabby, krabby, krabby...." Ariya kept whispering as soon as they reached the river. "Or, psyduck, psyduck, psyduck...."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley giggles at Ariya and speaks ,"hey see! There's the bubble river!"

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Who cares about the river? I want a krabby or a psyduck." Ariya says and starts searching for water Pokémon.
    After a little while, Ariya sees a staryu resting under a tree.
    "Ash!" Ariya calls unto Ashley who was few meters away from her. "Do you want a staryu?"

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "ahh yes!" Ashley exclaimed. Ashley called out cleffa. "Cleffa you know, sing that Pokémon a song" Ashley said as cleffa began to sing. Staryu goes to sleep. "Cleffa use pound!" Cleffa uses pound and it hits the target. Due to sing , staryu was still fast asleep. Ashley throws a Pokéball at it and boom! Staryu is caught. "Yay" Ashley smiles as Ariya and looks at her Pokédex for more information about it.

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Well done!" Ariya said. "Now, where is that one for me?" Ariya walkes near the river. She looks around but doesnt find any Pokémon so she went towards the trees.
    "Ah! Got it!" Ariya exclaimed when she saw a cute snivy sitting on the grass.
    "Hey, snivy, can I catch you?" Ariya walked towards snivy and called out aron.
    "Aron, tackle!" Ariya ordered and aron gave snivy a powerful tackle. However, snivy got up and used razor leaf at aron.
    "Aron, use headbutt!" Ariya ordered and aron used headbutt at snivy and snivy got hurt.
    "Yay!" Ariya threw a Pokéball at snivy and snivy got caught.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled brightly ."so you want to catch one more Pokémon for competition, right?" Ashley asked to confirm as she walked forward.

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Nope. Its almost afternoon and the competition is in few hours now. I still have pretty clothes to buy for my Pokémon." Ariya said. "We are allowed to use two Pokémon at a time for the competition and I'm planning to use fennekin and snivy. And as snivy is not trained, I have that to do too." Ariya said as she walked towards Ashley. "I'm going to the shop now to buy the clothes and then to the Pokémon centre to get my Pokémon a checkup and then, I'll practise some tricks with my Pokémon at the ground behind Pokémon centre."

#108 Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Alright,then I will see you after some time in Pokémon center. I plan on training my pokemons here" Ashley smiled and waved at Ariya.

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Alright!" Ariya said as she walked away from Ashley.

*At a Pokémon shop*

"Awe~ these are so cute!" Ariya exclaimed as she entered the shop and looked at Pokémon's clothes. "Now, for fennekin..." Ariya walked and searched for clothes for fennekin. "Ah!" Ariya saw a pretty yellow outfit hanging on the wall. "This size would be perfect for fennekin!" Ariya said.
    "How may I help you, miss?" The salesgirl approached Ariya and asked.
    "Can I get that outfit for a try?" Ariya asked pointing towards that outfit.
    "Sure." The salesgirl said and gave that outfit to Ariya.
    "Thanks." Ariya said and called out fennekin from the Pokéball. "Do you like this?'' Ariya asked as she showed the outfit to fennekin. Fennekin smiled. Ariya put that outfit on fennekin and it was the perfect size.
    "Great!" Ariya said and removed that outfit off fennekin and handed it to the salesgirl. "I'll buy it." Ariya said. "And, do you happen to have any outfits for a snivy?" Ariya asked the salesgirl.
    "Yes, miss. Follow me." Salesgirl replied and began walking. Ariya called her fennekin back in the Pokéball and followed the salesgirl.
    The salesgirl showed an outfit which was a black jacket with yellow t-shirt and a white polka dotted skirt.
    "I'm in love with this outfit." Ariya said and called out snivy from the Pokéball. "Snivy, do you like it?" Ariya asked. Snivy began to dance seeing the outfit and tried to take it but as it was hanging on the wall snivy couldnot take it.
    "I'll take that as a yes." Ariya said and asked the salesgirl for a try. The outfit was the perfect size for snivy and so, Ariya bought that too.
    "I'll buy my outfit when going to the competition." Ariya said and walked out of the shop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Meanwhile Ashley was training her pokemons for gym. Training them was hard but not impossible. She wanted them to learn new moves so she worked hard. After some time, she sat down on ground wiping sweat formed on her head.
    "Come into ball,guys. It's late, I still have to go Pokémon center and meet Ariya" She called back her Pokémon and stood up. She reached Pokémon center and gave her Pokémon to heal. After receiving her pokemons, she went to training ground at the back of Pokémon center.
    "Ariya must be here.." Ashley said looking around.

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Fennekin, try shooting snivy's leaf attack with your fire spin. Snivy you got to shot your leaves in the air so that your leaves make a heart shape before fennekin's fire touches them." Ariya discussed these to fennekin and snivy.

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "oh hey!!" Ashley called Ariya from a distance.

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Hi, Ash!" Ariya walked towards Ashley and said. "Done with your training, I see. We were practising for the competition." Ariya said and walked back towards her two Pokémon. "Ok, guys, the last time." Ariya said and turned on a cute and rock music on the radio. "I got this radio from Nurse Joy. At the competition, we'll have big speakers so I just need to give this song to them." Ariya explained to Ashley who was standing a bit away from her.
    "Ready? Go!" Ariya said and jumped as her two Pokémon jumped with her. They did a few dance steps and then did their tricks.

"Okay, done!" Ariya said as the one minute music stopped on the radio. "Well done, you two! Come on now, rest for sometime." Ariya called her Pokémon inside their pokeballs and walked towards Ashley.

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Wow that was good!"Ashley excitedly says and then both walks out of ground in Pokémon center hall. "So, where will be the competition?you ready?" Ashley asked Ariya.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Ariya took out that poster and read, "The competition will be held at the central park of this town." Ariya faced Ashley and said, "I guess I'm ready." Ariya and Ashley walked out of the Pokémon center after giving back Nurse Joy her radio.
    "Ash, I've to buy an outfit for myself. Will you accompany me?" Ariya asked.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Yes sure" Ashley smiled. She was excited to see Ariya perfeorm. She never saw Pokémon show off before so her being excited was a fair point. "Ariya good luck! Let's buy outfit for you!" Ashley said hyped.

18. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    "Let's go then!" Ariya said smiling and both of them walked to a shop.
    "They have fine outfits here, Ash." Ariya said as they walk inside the shop. "I am looking for a cute outfit that will look good with fennekin's and snivy's outfit." Ariya said looking at the great variety of outfits.
    After few minutes of looking, Ariya found a perfect outfit for her.
    "Ash! Come here!" Ariya called onto Ashley who was few steps away from her.
    "Look!" Ariya pointed towards an outfit hanging on the wall. "Its so pretty!!" Ariya exclaimed. "Um, excuse me?" Ariya called the salesgirl. "Can I try this outfit?" Ariya asked.
    "Sure, miss." The salesgirl smiled and took the outfit from the wall and handed it over to Ariya.
    Ariya tried it on in the trial room and it was perfect.
    "I'll buy it." Ariya came out of the trial room in her usual clothes and gave the outfit to the salesgirl.

Ariya bought the outfit and both the girls walked out of the shop.
    "Now, let's go to that park, Ash!" Ariya said with excitement.

Screenshot_2018-04-17-01-23-25-1.png ( I love this outfit and so thought that atleast my character can wear it if I can't :P )

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "aye aye" Ashley said cheerfully "that is a nice choice Ariya" Ashley continued referring to Ariya's outfit.

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    *At the Central Park*
    "The fellow contestants who wish to enter the competition must come to the stage and give their names, their Pokémon names and their song, if any, to the judges before the competition starts. I repeat.." The lady's voice on the loud speaker spoke.

"There are not much participants, right?" Ariya said to Ashley walking inside the park. They saw about 20 people formed in a line towards the judges seats. "I'll go and give my details. You wait in the audience seats." Ariya said to Ashley.

*After many minutes*
    "Ash, I'm back." Ariya came to where Ashley was seated in the middle row of chairs. "I am no. 13 out of about 23 competitors." Ariya said.