1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Interplanetary Wish Official Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Geroniny, Sep 26, 2018.

?

What Name Should I Give For My Reshiram OC? (The Name Origin Is In The Post Below!)

Poll closed Jun 4, 2019.
  1. Shi Cassini/White Cassini

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Kalama Cassini/Flaming Torch Of Cassini

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Aella Cassini/The Wind Of Cassini

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kalaco(Kalama+Draco) Cassini

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Kalaco Ellipse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    This Is My First Official Original Pokémon Story Under The Mystery Dungeon Format, The Interplanetary Wish's Official Thread! Everything You Need To Know About The Interplanetary Wish Plus Access To The Q And A Thread Is All Here!

The Interplanetary Wish Begin With A Reshiram Named Solstice Recalling The Battle With The Black Hole That Cause Her Major Loss- Her Parents, Her Childhood Friend, Equinox The Zekrom And Her Wings. Now, She Is Explorer Under Her Homeland, Planetium's Expedition Society Where She Met Jared The Latias. Solstice Discovered A Unique Pokémon Species And Equinox And Her Caregiver, Samhain The Kyurem's Involvement. But All May Be Lost When Black Hole Returned From The Sealing, Will Solstice And Friends Able To Save The World And Defend The Effort That All Fallen Pokémon Of The Unique Species?

[​IMG]
    Note: This Is Pre-Blessed Solstice. Post-Blessed Solstice Is Under Development! Solstice Is A Shiny Reshiram Too!

Solstice Is The Reshiram That Born In Planetium, A Small Town Where Skies And Planet Are Commonly Related To The Town. Known As The Beginning Area For All Planetary Legend. Due To Black Hole To Destroy The Place First, Solstice Lost Her Wings, Her Parents And Equinox. Samhain Then Take Care Of Her While Giving Her The Equinox's Scarf.

Aspire To Follow Equinox's Footscape Lead Her To Be The Official Member Of Planetium's Expedition Society Where She Met Jared Who Gives Her The Star-Shaped Hairpin While Two Golden Feather To Decorate The Hairpin.

It Is Her Discovery Of A Unique Pokémon Species Called 'Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon' Started The Series Of Moments.

Solstice Is The Strong And Brave Reshiram And Also Sees One's Potential. A Sensitive Reshiram Who Reflect A Lot While Seeking Her Identity- Even That, Solstice Is Well-Known For Her True Perseverance And Kind-Hearted Spirit.
    So It's Natural For Solstice To Be Cassini's Blessed Pokémon!

[​IMG]
    It's Inspired By The Reshiram Figure That My Mother Picked Up When Other Throw It Away. The Figure Is Still With Me By The Way And It Is Wingless, Causing The Inspiration For Solstice.

It Is Name Of Cassini Spacecraft's Second And Last Extended Mission, Happening From September 2010 To 15th September 2017. It Is Period Of Mission Timeline When Cassini Is Starting To Gain General Attention. As I Know This Reshiram Is Going To Be Cassini Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon In The Story, The Name Must Be Related To Cassini Plus Solstice Is The Name I Keep Thinking While Development This Reshiram.

Created The Q And A Thread!

Dragonair, Dragonite Or/And Gardevoir May Include In The Story!

Dragonair Is Confined To Be In The Story With 'Just Debuted A Day Ago' Eldegoss'! Say Hi Or Ask A Question To Skyra The Dragonair And Sakura The Eldegoss On The Q And A Thread.
    Major Update!
    A Character's Revel!

Samhain The Kyurem Is Here! Come And Ask Him In Q And A Thread!

Two Characters Confirmed To Be In The Story!
    Solstice: "Keldeo In Resolute Forme Along With The Legendary Pokémon, Zacian Are Confirmed To Be The Story And Both Are Also Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon! To Look Forward To Their Reveal!"

Spacecraft Are Here To Help Out!
    Yep, You All Heard It! All Spacecraft Are Here To Answer Question Too! You All Finally Can Ask Question To Cassini And Her Spacecraft Friend!

Feel Free To Ask Them In The Q And A Thread!

Story Draft Is On The Development!

Solstice: "You All Heard Right, The Story Draft Is Officially On Development! The Story Is Officially In The Mystery Dungeon Format With New Original Place And Origin!"

More Story Information!

Solstice: "The Story Begin In The Place Called Planetium, A Small Town Where Skies And Planet Are Commonly Related To The Town It's Known As The Beginning Area For All Planetary Legend. There Is A Expedition Society In That Area Where I Am A Official Member Of The Society Plus Jared And Equinox Is Also A Member Of The Society."

Samhain: "Solstice Lives With Her Parents Until The Battle With Black Hole. Then, I Went To Take Care Of Solstice."

Jared: "Planetium Is Where A Lot Of Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon Lives! Spacecraft Also Can Live There Too!'

Solstice: "But The Story Is More About Space Exploration. It Actually About How Spacecraft Can Actually Be Related To Our Life Too Through Many Different Way, The Story Of Friendship, Courage And Continuing The Legacy. That's All For The Latest News!"

A Twin Eevee!?

Solstice: "You're Heard Right! A Eevee Twin Is Here Plus They Introduce Themselves With A 'Try And Guess' Game! Try To Guess Calah And Cheveyo's Gender And Spacecraft Partner In Q And Thread!"

A Dragonair: "Is This On?"
    Solstice: "Yes, It Is!"
    An Eldegoss: "I Just Debuted To Whole World A Day Ago And Someone Let Me Be A Part Of It's Pokémon Story!?
    Dragonair: "Calm Down. You'll Be Alright."

Solstice: "Those Are Skyra The Dragonair And Sakura The Eldegoss! Say Hi Or Ask Question To Them!"
    Spacecraft Are Here To Help Out!
    Solstice: "Yep, You All Heard It! All Spacecraft Are Here To Answer Question Too! You All Finally Can Ask Question To Cassini And Her Spacecraft Friend!"

Cassini: "(*Sleeping In The Background When Solstice Shout Her Name*)"
    Solstice: "(*Sigh~*)Seriously, Cassini?"

Feel Free To Ask Them In The Q And A Thread!

Samhain Is Here!

Solstice: " One Of The Original Characters Finally Have A Name! Samhain The Kyurem, My Caregiver Is Here!"

Samhain: "Oh Solstice, You Are The Still Solstice I Know. (*Talking To You*)I'm Samhain, A Kyurem With Seasonal Variation Like Deerling. I Am Galileo Orbiter's Blessed Pokémon, Blessed With The Ability To Use Four Elemental Type: Fire, Water, Grass, And Electric. My Favourite Move Is Glaciate And When Come To Working With Galileo, It Will Be Echoed Voice. The Only Thing I Hope To Have Is Swift As Well. Galileo And I Actually Help Each Other To Take Care Of Other Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon."

The Twins Are Here!

Solstice: "A Pair Of Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon Has Arrived! Meet Calah And Cheveyo, A Fraternal Twin Eevee!"

Calah and Cheveyo: "Hello, We're A Fraternal Twins Eevee!

Calah: " We Are A Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon Twins Blessed By 'The Twin Rover'.

Cheveyo: "We Are Different Gender From Each Other.

Here Is Some Hints For You:
    1. Our Name Is Based Of Opportunity And Spirit, The Twin Rover That Calain Said Earlier!
    2. Our Name Also Reflect Our Gender!

Take A Guess On Which Gender Are One Of Us Is And The Rover That One Of Us Been Blessed By! Take Your Time!"

Solstice: "What A Great Icebreaker Activity To Introduce Them! Like What They Said, Take Your Time And Guess!"

The Interplanetary Wish's Q And A Thread: https://lakevalor.net/threads/solstice-and-friends-q-and-a-interplanetary-wish-q-and-a.24572/

Note: The Poll Is No Longer In Use And Will Be Remove Eventually. And By The Way, The Thread Is Originally Where I Asked For Help On Solstice's Naming And Design. So That's Explain The Thread Seems Like It Is Old-I Just Reboot It With Solstice Finally Debut With Story Update!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    All that looks awesome! Sound like you've really been working on that OC a lot. I hope you have fun with her story! <3

Can we ask questions about her/to her? :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Yea. I Always Want To Change My Pokémon OC From Zygrade Core. And Luckily, The Figure Just Want Me To Change To Reshiram. It's Hard To Draw Reshiram But I Need To Practise More And Solstice Is Not Only Character To Be Revel For Story!

Of Course You Can! Solstice Know You And All Other Members Are Intersted On Her That She Will Be Happy To Answer Ecspecially Come To Be A Cassini Spacecraft-Blessed Pokémon!

Gwoomy likes this.
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Always good to challenge your comfort zone!

Maybe you could make a new thread in Q&A dedicated to her & maybe the other characters when you reveal them? This way I think more people would know about it!

Geroniny likes this.
  5. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Thank For The Compliance! I Am A Type Of Artisit Who Will Try On Other Things Like Cassini For Example!

That Is Really A Great Idea! Thanks For The Promotion Idea! I Will Create It Once I Turn On My Computer A Few Hours Later (A Hour Before The Direct, In Fact!) And The Thread Is A Q And A On Everything On The Story. Like That, Everyone Can Be A Part On Creating The Story!

Edit (22nd June 2019): The Page is Updated With All Update In The First Post!

#5 Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Gwoomy likes this.