1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Jade Dragon is No More

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vaquero, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Thank you, Charizard. You are easily the most significant character of my time in smash. You are the charcater that made me get better at the game and through that, I was introduced to the smash community.

You were my rock. Easily, my favorite charcater to play. And the felt the most rewarding to use. You are easily the most dangerous charcater I have at my disposal overall.

And all throughout my time in smash 4, you and Mario were the two I loved the most. You’ve been together with me since when I first started 4 and now when I have become the best I’ve been. I’m proud to have careered the title of “Zard Main” throughout my time in smash. The Jade Dragon will be a chapter of my Smash Bros journey that will never be forgotten.

However, all flames eventually die down. And all that’s left are the charred remains of what once was a force so bright and powerful.

I hope you’re Zard Walking in a better place... cries

PS: Yeah, Pokémon Trainer, you can go rot in the pits of the shadow realm if you don’t mind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken likes this.
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Though my skills with Charizard were average at best, I like how Smash 4 got rid of transformations entirely. Even with being nerfed in their own way, multi-character characters like Zelda and Trainer and arguably Samus were just too weird to use. They have usually one less accessible move, you're nearly required to master multiple move-sets, you're unfairly rewarded by requiring your opponent to be able to counter 2-3 different playstyles; it was just overall weird. I think Shiek's down-B was good, and that Charizard's and Zelda's were weird, but overall it was better than transformations.

Are you sure you're not going to pursue mastery of the entirety of Pokémon Trainer? It might still be worth the effort.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Nope, not even thinking about it. I have no doubt that Pokémon Trainer will be Top Tier but like I don’t care about that. Charizard is mid tier in my opinion. But I enjoyed playing him. And I also really like the Pokémon.

I honestly could care less for squirt and ivy. And now they just leave a bad taste in my mouth when I even look at them. But seriously, I’m not gonna hate anyone who plays this character. You can play whoever the heck you want.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    I'll stick to my favorites--Pikachu, Lucario, Kirby, or Pit, although I'm looking forward to trying Greninja or Mega Man. (regardless of whether I get the game Day 1 or wait to get it with Christmas cash)

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Goodbye, Charizard. It was inevitable, but we will remember Smash 4 as your time to shine.