1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Jeweled Champions and Friends (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Dec 10, 2018.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"Okay...do you want to be a offense fighter, a balanced fighter, or a defensive fighter?" Brock asked. "The Raikou dojo fighter is offense, the Suicune dojo fighter is mainly defense, and the Entei dojo fighter is balanced.

@Laserdragon14

"You have your choice of the fire, ice, or light base archetypes, which affect your base skills and what you will be able to learn down the road. "That said, sometimes there's crossover between the three. Both the Fire Runeblade and the Light Runeblade can learn the fire skill Flamme Rouge, for example."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "Balanced sounds best to me. It's good to be versatile on the battlefield," Robert replied.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"Okay, welcome to the game, Keda Flameheart." Brock smiles as he enters your character into the database.

"Misty coming?" Ash asks.

"Coming!" Misty arrives in the room wearing a majestic blue set of costume armor. "Took a while to find my costume..."

(what Misty's costume basically looks like)

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "I'm surprised that there isn't an electric one. Anyway, how does each of the runeblades affect my character's base stats?" Shadow questioned.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @Laserdragon14

"The fire runeblade is offense, the ice runeblade is balanced, and the light runeblade is mainly defensive with some offensive skills." Brock explains. "If there's more than one of a class, I try to have them play different archetypes to make it easier to tell them apart."

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Interesting, I guess since this is my first C&C game, I'll stick with the ice runeblade since I can be more flexible in different situations," said Shadow before thinking to himself, "I hope that I don't sound weird or nervous..."

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Hmm... if so, is it okay if I play a minstrel under the name Luciana Nuvolo? And what types of minstrel are there?"

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @Laserdragon14 @ShinigamiMiroku @ChocoChicken

"Okay, welcome to the game, Sharian Frostrunner." Brock entered Shadow's character into his database. "The basic minstrel archetypes are the Swordsinger, who is a more physical minstrel, the Spellsinger, which is focused on offensive magic, and the Lightsinger, which focuses of defense and healing with some offensive songs."

He addressed Shadow, Robert, and Carolyn. "If you're done building your character, head on in to the costume closet to change."

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "Understood," Robert replied as he walked toward the wardrobe, where Ash and Misty had come from.

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Shadow just simply nodded and followed the other player, hoping that he at least knew where to go.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @ShinigamiMiroku @Laserdragon14

Misty met both Robert and Shadow at the entrance to the costume closet. "What kind of costumes would you like? Pick something that is comfortable for you, but still accurately conveys your character."

With that, she measured them both to see which of the thousands of costumes fit them.

12. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Robert followed Misty's directions as she measured him. "Well, as a martial artist, I'll probably need something that is easy to move around in but also provides good protection - or at least looks like it should," he started. "Beyond that, I'm not entirely certain what would be appropriate."

13. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"We have a variety of colors of martial arts garb you can try." Misty replies. "You at least made picking alignments easy--fighters, paladins, magic knights, and runeblades are almost always lawful good. Neutral good is okay for fighters and runeblades, though."

14. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "If I may ask, what's the difference between lawful good and neutral good?" Robert asked. "Alignments are something that I have always found confusing..."

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    Staying behind for a moment, Carolyn spoke up. "In that case, may I be put in as a Lightsinger? Thanks!"
    (As soon as Brock replies, she hurried off to join the other two.)

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @ShinigamiMiroku

"Lawful good means you do the right thing and at the same time are loyal to a cause that seeks to uphold the greater good." Misty explains. "The only times a lawful good character may resist a law is if it harms others or goes against the morals of a society."

She goes on "Neutral good means you do the right thing, but you are not afraid to step on a few toes to accomplish the greater good. In other words, neutral good characters generally respect the law, but they are not afraid to civilly disobey if they feel it would serve the greater good."

@ChocoChicken

"Okay, welcome to the game, Luciana Nuvolo." Brock smiled as he entered Carolyn's character into his database. "If you're done building your character, Misty's waiting for you at the costume closet."

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "I don't even know what a runeblade would wear," Shadow laughed mostly to himself. "But I'll wear just about anything as long as it is comfortable."

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
  19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Sounds good to me," agreed Shadow as he approached Misty to grab the outfit. "Thank you."

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    "Thanks!" With that, she followed the other two players into the closet just to catch Misty's last few words.