1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Legend of Mystery

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Hollowolfpup, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollowolfpup

Fineas
    (Finneon)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2.2
    This main message will be updated with information on main characters as they are named and become important. This is to avoid spoilers entirely. No Spoilers tab. Most characters have already been decided upon and named. Please do not post thoughts and questions in this Thread. I'd rather you send me a private message relating to it. This is to keep the thread from becoming too cluttered. I really have a problem with things getting messy, sorry! I cant stop you from posting in this thread, however I'd be very appreciative if you wouldn't.

Medea-
    A young Misdreavus that moved into the Village not long ago. She was once playful and very tricky, even acting as the Village's Guardian, until recently. For awhile Medea had seemed completely zoned out and helpless, wandering thoughtlessly around the village. No one is really sure why, but they appear to wish she would smile again.

Rune-
    A Shiny Ralts that journeyed from the far east, seeming to have been followed back by a group of unknown attackers. He is easily frightened, but deep down he has the heart and soul of a warrior. His purpose for coming to the village is still unknown.

2. Hollowolfpup

Fineas
    (Finneon)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2.2
    The thud of rain rang out against windows and roofs as the Pokémon of the tiny Village rushed into their homes. Thunder screeched out in the night, lightning splitting the dark sky far above. All Pokémon of the village seemed to have gone inside, all but one. She was a fairly small Misdreavus who had quite recently lost her playful smile.

Everyone had noticed it. She didn't sneak up on others like she used to, scare away the thieves that would occasionally haunt the night or give a wail to playfully frighten the other inhabitants. Instead, the small ghost wandered as though she were a lost spirit, searching for what would finally allow her to rest in peace. The rain hardly seemed to phase her as she wandered alone through the dark village.

"Momma, Medea is at it again!" One young Lillipup said to his mother as he sat before the fire in the fireplace, staring with sad eyes. "Why is Miss.Medea sad Momma?"

"I don't know sweetie." The Herdier replied, laying down next to her son.

And still the ghost wandered, staring blankly before herself. Medea's eyes seemed plastered to the path before her, staring perfectly still as she floated along. A cry rang out, drawing the spirit's eyes. Before her in the path was what looked to be bandit. It was a Zigzagoon that struck a small blue Ralts, hitting the small anthropomorphic being over and over.

Almost instantly light returned to Medea's eyes, a playful glimmer sparking. The first move she would make was a ghastly wail to get the robber's attention, followed by a single Psybeam that made a direct hit, sending the Normal type back away from the Ralts. Medea floated over to the Psychic type, standing protectively before it's injured body.

An Ominous Wind was sent out to blind her victim, another wail erupting from Medea's throat. "Begone intruder!" She shrieked, another Psybeam charging before the gems around her neck. As she had expected, the Zigzagoon began running in fear. For a bit of fun however she let out the Psybeam anyway, hitting the ground just behind the Normal type as it rushed away from the village.

3. Hollowolfpup

Fineas
    (Finneon)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2.2
    Blinking open his eyes, the small blue Ralts finally returned to the living world. He lifted his body, teleporting to the corner of the room on instinct when he saw Medea before him. "Well, that wasn't very nice." The ghost muttered, puffing out her 'cheeks.' "After I saved you from that thief too. Jeez!"

The Ralts swallowed nervously, nodding to her. "I-I'm sorry...." He said. "I didn't expect to wake up to a ghost is all." He teleported towards Medea again, bowing to her when he stood before her again.

Medea just turned away and floated towards a table with a bowl of apples. "It's alright. So then. Who are you, anyway?" The Misdreavus asked. The gems around her neck began glowing slightly several objects raising into the air, a strange ghostly aura surrounding them.

"My name? It's Rune." The Ralts said.

Medea nodded. "And, where are you from? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm from the Arcane Castle in the East. I came here because..." Rune paused. "Because..." He stared at the door, frozen in place and eyes wide when he heard a thumping sound outside it. Screaming came from outside, growls and roars echoing thoughout the small village.

Medea caught the Ralt's terrified glance, shuddering. "Wh-what... what is THAT..." She asked no one in particular.

The Ralts still stood in his place, shaking. "The-they found me..." He muttered, looking as though he could start crying at any second. "I brought them here, they found me...!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.