1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I've been hearing about storms all winter, but not one of them has even come close to me...although it WAS very windy a couple of nights ago. Not storm-level, though. It's kinda disappointing at how mild the weather has been really!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Rainy and windy instead of a blizzard like we thought lol, so not so bad

3. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Man, I feel like the holidays and then New Years completely took me out of things. I haven't posted in ages, it feels like. Oops. ^^;

Anyway, how's everyone doing? I've been playing Ultra Sun, messing around with a Pokédex phone case I got, and finally, finally starting on a Sun-based story with my anthro characters. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #20743 Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeah this is busy season at work since the students just started their winter semester and spring is coming up, so the phones and e-mails are off the hook urghh.

I've been good otherwise =) Also want to get back into Ultra Sun, completely forgot about completing the post game #oops thank you for the reminder @SkyBlueFox1 ! Good luck with your run ~

Been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes recently too.

5. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I finished ultra sun, so I restarted a game on X

6. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I'm replaying Yellow right now and its torturously slow. I never realised how much of a difference (psychologically at least) being able to see how much EXP you need until you level up makes; I've been keeping track using five different calculators on my laptop. xD

I have vague plans to play one Pokémon game a month this year...including remakes, that'd take me right through it...unfortunately, this mean I will probably subject myself to playing Moon/Ultra Moon again. I don't know if I have the strength to endure those games again. I'm not a masochist >.>

7. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I lost my yellow game but I got it on ebay as a kid and it had hacked lv 100 Pokémon and masterballs

8. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    I kinda forgot that I bought VC Yellow lmao

9. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Zoinks its so cold here I had to wear gloves to bring in the groceries

10. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    F.PNG
    Tfw it's also the temperature in Hell (MI) right now...

11. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    I've heard a lot about that megastorm that seemed to hit everywhere, eheh. I guess I'm glad I'm in Alola. :U Here's hoping everyone affected by it gets through it okay! A lot of my friends have called out of work or stuff because they need to take care of things.

12. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    We had such strong winds that the bridges closed :/ and the power went out.

13. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Wowie. We had really loud thunderstorms here a little while back, but nothing too major. Hope you guys are all safe!

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeah there was a blizzard here a few days ago. Work was cancelled, and I had to call out Friday since everything was still iced over and not suitable for my super long commute =( So that was a nice four day weekend....ha ha <3

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I want that ahhhhhhhhh semester tests are coming up and I don't wanna do them

Anyways, I'm going to get a new flute after seven years soon. I can't really decide between the all silver one (that's 700 USD) or the silver head joint/brass with silver plating one with the gizmo key (tha's 900 USD). They're both so pretty and I want both ;n;

16. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I would have thought going for the cheaper one would be the better option unless the more expensive one offers something that makes it worth the additional 200 USD...those are pretty terrifying amounts of money, after all. xD;

So tired this morning, even though I slept in my own bed rather than on a makeshift mattress downstairs...been doing that a lot recently because next door's gutters are busted. Dripping water onto a plexiglass roof is the most infuriating sound imaginable when you're trying to sleep.

17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I can imagine. Water dripping must be a weird sound to sleep through.

18. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    This building is old so when the people upstairs run water we hear the pipes so clearly

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Wasn't sure where to post this, but felt like I should post this somewhere. I didn't think it would fit into Chat 2.0 since it's not from the LV Discord. I'm trying to get back into writing after taking a pretty extensive break and I asked some friends for song recommendations. This is what happened:

[​IMG]

Friend proceeded to link this:

I'm... not even mad. He got me good.

20. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    we're supposed to get an ice storm tonight, I hope the power don't go out