1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    nuuuu D:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I only hate one person, and unfortunately I live with him.

3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    :0

*poke chat*

what have y'all been doin?

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Struggling to survive work, mostly! I was on my own last week, and this week there was a lot to catch up on. We're in the middle of a takeover so the next few months - or the rest of the year, even - are going to be chaos.

Also been playing lots of Dragon Quest Builders, and keeping myself to myself.

How about you? :o

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Two-weeks holidays at the end of this week. I'll try to be as productive as possible

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm really looking forward to finally getting my braces off early next month. X3

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Awesome! Tell us when it happens :D

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  8. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I got my braces off early bc we couldn't afford them anymore but my teeth corrected a great deal in that time.

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I never needed braces, surprisingly...I've always been quite thankful for that, because they've always looked extremely uncomfortable to me. Plus I imagine food particles get caught in them easily =x

10. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Flossing braces is the worst, most difficult thing ever, but otherwise they didn't bug me, they only pain for a day or so after each adjustment.

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    I could've gotten braces but we decided not to

12. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Gah, braces! Were! Hell!!!! 0/10, would not recommend. And even after three years of them I was still left with an '''invisible''' brace. :/:

13. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Wearing the retainer is the worst, I just decided not to, I had little wires on my teeth to hold them but the top one came off.

14. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Admittedly, same! Lol. There was no way in hell that I was gonna wear a plastic retainer to bed for the rest of my life, so it's still in its box unused, gathering dust somewhere. It hurt like a b#tch putting it on when they gave it to me, and it was already my second one, so it was a hard pass for me.

15. Azazel

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Mine was to wear during the day and like whats the use of having my teeth fixed if i have to wear that? also it caused me to gag a lot

16. Reckless

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    wellll yikes! I think our family's car is in trouble! we got an old audi a4 1.9 tdi from 2005, which we popped the hood to jump start it after it died from? 5? 10mins tops of radio / sparing usage of lights (happened at night) and hot dayum, I don't know much about cars but the area where the engine block(?) is, stuff was GLOWING red-hot, like I was looking into a smouldering fire.

Fair to say that something no bueno? lol. Bc I mean, i've seen the hood been popped before, even after long journeys and it was fine. But this stuff was literally glowing after a short cruise around town and ten mins of being idle? The hell? lmao.

17. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Oh, that doesn’t sound good. Well I hope your car is okay

18. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Lately I've been feeling kinda meh, for the lack of a better word really. Think winter might finally have caught up to me, maybe, combined with me stressing over stuff. Is made it hard for me to even play video games really.

19. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Anybody else glad it's the weekend? February was the month from hell for me as far as work was concerned, but if this first week of March has been anything to go by, it's trying to top February...

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  20. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't like this weekend because daylight savings starts in America and there will be a lot of tired people Sunday. I am looking forward to many days off of work next week, however.