1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Nah, I’d rather be a carrot

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Alright! My Giratina hatches today~! And soon I will destroy the world! Wohahahaha!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I just can't take that laugh xD

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Aw, missed the notifications :'D

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Is been so hot here today and like the stupid snek I am I haven't bought a fan yet, the air in my apartment will stagnate as soon as I close my door.

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm done with band camp, it was my last one! Thank the heavens. It was hot and humid and I'm glad that it is finally over after fours years of doing it.

RadEmpoleon and Gwoomy like this.
  7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Is it over forever?

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    No, I just don't have to do it again.

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, that's cool, I guess.
    Congrats though!

10. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    This year was my third year so I still have one more band camp next year

11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Well, umm, is that good or bad?

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    For the past week is been so hot here is been hard to be anywhere. Have the weather been nicer to y'all than it have here?

13. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    For us, yeah! After a three-day long heat wave, the temperature is back to warm/even fresh sometimes. (For now…)

14. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    For us... we’ll its Florida, so it’s still hot

15. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    *quietly revives thread*

I am praying to whatever deity will listen to me that we've seen the last of the heat for the summer...the three-day heatwave last week was brutal, and it made me extremely ill. Even if it's not as high a temperature when compared to other parts of the world - we had highs of around 32 degrees in the city I think, and about 29-30 at home where it's closer to the coast and a little more rural, which I know was less than some cities in the UK and much less than parts of Europe - it's still over 10 degrees the average temperature for this time of year and what I'm used to, and I'm frail enough as is without the weather trying to kill me too. xD

I was in such a mood that week...on Thursday, the hottest day, the roads were practically deadlocked because of fu--I mean, people, going to the beach. On the hottest day of the year thus far. At midday. With the trains running slowly due to the heat, it took me over an hour and a half to get home. That was an awful day.

It's been around 17-23 degrees since, which is much more manageable. I don't mind the Sun, but heat brings out the worst in me really.

16. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    It rained so much yesterday... and it wasn’t just consistently raining, it would rain for some time and then be sunny again. Then later it would start raining again, and stop a bit later. It started raining maybe 4 times yesterday and it was bright and sunny right after. I had to take my drivers license test in the rain and that wasn’t fun. (I passed this time, so that’s ok.)

DuoM2 and Laserdragon14 like this.
  17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Congrats! Driving gives a lot of freedom...although at a rather terrifyingly high cost, with car insurance, MOTs, petrol, etc...nice to have it, though.

I have had the worst migraine for the last couple of days...I think the stress is getting to me again. I'll be so glad at the end of next week when I have 12 days off work. I can only cope with so much, and my limits have really been pushed these last couple of months.

18. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    At least you passed so congrats on that.

Is gonna be rain here for the next 5 days according to the forecast, with thunder tomorrow, I'm not looking forward to that.

19. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Funny that we're talking about driver's tests, I'm actually taking mine this Sunday. I've been practicing a good bit and I've been told that I'm pretty good but I dunno, I'm a completely different person when I'm even remotely nervous.

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    My mother finally started on my first lessons in driving and I hope that I don't have to do any of the Driver's Ed stuff cause all I've heard are horror stories from there and I don't like it when I'm in a car with a stranger anyway.