1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Same and I still haven't reached VIP ;-; it's almost been 2 years since I joined

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I realize my activity has dropped as well. Whoops. Not good, especially when a postfest is peeking around the corner...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    I don't feel like I've really been posting enough here lately. Although that was mostly due to technical issues that lasted a month or two followed by me having trouble getting back into the habit of posting regularly. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things this month.

Rezna likes this.
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Guess I'm joining the "decreasing activity" club

Rezna likes this.
  5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I think it’s a general decrease in activity, since people are in school and stuff. I’m included in the “people in school” and “decreasing activity” groups. Maybe the postfest will increase activity.

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yep I'm in both as well…

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've been caught up in video games mainly, there's too many new ones coming out in the latter half of the year and me clinging to some really time consuming ones doesn't help either.

Plus a bit of life too and me not feeling like I have time to do everything I want because I'm horrible at organizing.

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    that's the same with me too, band and the school have really taken over everything. It doesn't help that my director decided to add another competition for us to go to. Also I just started failing one of my classes because I did really bad on one test.

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    There's no activity that could be decreasing by me

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Oof that sucks, will you be allowed to retake it or make up for it in anyway?

11. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    tbh I'm not a very sociable person and it's easy for me to go through long periods where I just don't talk to anyone. After stuff IRL overwhelmed me and I resigned here I just kinda isolated myself for a few months for...various reasons. Yeah.

I think generally it's harder to be sociable the older you get though, as life leaves very little time for it, between work/school, other obligations, and the need to just relax and take some time to yourself from time-to-time.

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    no and no which really makes me scared for my GPA

13. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I'm a pretty social person among my friend group (and I do have a lot of friends). However, I'm not in a place right now where I CAN socialize with a lot of people, due to me living at home for the second half of the year. College is a nice break because of my friends there.

14. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I still remember last year when I returned to LV, it was late September and everyone was changing their usernames for Halloween. I didn’t really know people’s usernames before and got used to seeing the Halloween versions and when it was November, I was confused when all the usernames changed back.

15. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    That can be rough. I know I always have trouble when people change their usernames, especially when they also change their profile picture at the same time. It's like you talk to someone one day and the next they have a completely different name and face.

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Ohh yeah changing usernames and avatars is very confusing if it's not easy to link them to the previous ones

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    That’s why I don’t like changing usernames on anything so I just stick with the one that nearly everyone knows me by

18. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I'm just too lazy to do so. Also, I don't have really good alternatives at hand, so yeah.

19. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    [​IMG]

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    This is the first time I've completely spook-ified myself! Although I did want to keep my username as similar as possible.