1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I don't listen to half of the rumors, it is often exaggerated...too exaggerated

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Here there's confidentiality of patient location, but social media, chat groups and gossip can spread even the smallest secrets...
    ...and through numerous gossips we have found out that there's a confirmed case in our condominium...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Oh gosh. Please stay safe, Jupjami.

Jupjami likes this.
  4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Has everyone regathered their sanity yet?

5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    what sanity~?

Laserdragon14 and RadEmpoleon like this.
  6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I was just trying this random word that I found on the internet and I was wondering if that was the correct use of that word.

7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    hahah, 'tis a good practice to expand your vocabulary~! Though usually the word is more utilised with the words 'lose', 'keep' and 'intact', but I guess 'gather' could work as well~

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Ah, I see. Thank you for the valuable feedback.

Jupjami likes this.
  9. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So I learned that snapchat doesn't load gifs . So I had to send one of those virtual hug gifs in sections to a friend cause I know Cabin fever is hitting them hard as hell.

that was awkward.

Jupjami likes this.
  10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Why not send a video instead~?

11. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
  12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    no u—hope everyone is doing well. Anyone picked up any new skills/talents during quarantine?

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    I'm trying to pick up screenwriting and so far that has been harder than I thought it was going to be.

hbu? @Vigilance

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Oh cool! So when learning screenwriting, do you pick like a genre you're gunning for? I think I'd like to try comedy perhaps. That's really cool though! How are you learning, via YouTube or?

Besides mastering sleeping through the day endlessly, I've tried to get into PC building. I want to build my own gaming PC but it seems like it takes a lot of effort to get good at it. I have however started watching YouTube videos and stuff to get a basic understanding

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    As of rn, I'm going to try a variety of genres but most of them rn are based on certain daydreams that I've been having (being a maladaptive daydreamer and all), but I'm currently working on just doing a single scene before moving on to transitions between scenes and such.
    I'm trying to avoid looking up youtube videos atm. Media, in general, tend to have a more influential effect (mainly creativity for some reason) on me than I like, so I want to attempt something on my own before looking into what other people do.

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    I've mastered lighting my hand on fire~!
    (Boredom at its finest, folks)

17. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m learning to edit youtube videos, but then again I’m using iMovie on my ipad.

18. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I bought myself a lovely HP Pavilion to replace my failing Acer Predator, and I've also picked up a cheap-ish tablet and half-price Clip Studio Paint. Going to give digital art a try! My biggest worry is that I am going to find it extremely difficult to adjust to not looking at where I'm putting my hand...and finding my place again once I take my hand off the tablet. It's going to be an interesting experience...

19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Crike, I've been watching so many animé lately...

20. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I started band camp yesterday, and ours continues to next Friday. This is by far the weirdest band camp ever, because of all the safety regulations (masks, 6 feet apart, etc). Our color guard coach is having us do PT (physical training) so there’s also a lot of workout stuff as well and I’m already feeling sore O_O