1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    In the Philippines we've been on a constant state of lockdown-ish since mid/late March; only times I've left the house were for dentist appointments...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I can return to after school activities on Friday, November 6 (which is good because there’s a football game that day and it could be the last one, depending on whether they make it to the playoffs). I can go back to in person school on the 9th. I want to go back already, I can’t tolerate virtual learning. I’m not encouraged to do any work when I’m at home. I end up playing games for hours.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I’m moving again. Oh boy...

4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Oof. Moving always is stressful. Good luck on that!

5. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Happy 2021 everyone! Does anyone have any goals or resolutions for the new year?

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    My new year's resolution is to make a new year's resolution.

...no, not really.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  7. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Here's something I'm sure most of you wouldn't know about (except those who have seen my Twitter) - I got accepted to my dream college last week. Clemson if anyone was wondering. Problem is that classes started a week after I got accepted.

It was an absolute MESS. Because everything was on such short notice, I couldn't get all of the materials I needed in time without emailing specific people about it. But hey, I'm all registered and moved into a new house where I can room with a few high school friends now. The chaos is mostly over with one day to spare.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  8. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Updating on this - I've gotten settled down a bit. Thanks to emailing people and having my roommates help me along the way, I've sorted practically everything out. Unfortunately the wifi here isn't strong enough to support online gaming, so no more Pokémon Showdown or Mario Maker 2, but everything else is fine. My family got me a bunch of food which I've been admittedly eating way too much of. Pretty boring time about now though. I'm stuck in my room thanks to quarantine, which any other point in my life would see as normal, but I'm in a completely new phase of my life and feel like it shouldn't be this way anymore.

I'll probably branch out a bit more soon. One of my new roommates exercises a good bit so I may join him. Perfect way to counterbalance my potential weight gain from how much food I've been eating, too.

9. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    *sigh* I got contact traced by someone at school again and have to quarantine for 2 weeks... funny thing is how they didn't tell me directly. I heard from my dad, who heard from my mom (whom the school called to tell that I was traced). I couldn't stand the virtual learning- I already have the attention span of a goldfish with ADD, so I easily got distracted when I was supposed to be paying attention to class. And by distracted I mean playing games. I get to quarantine for 2 weeks, which includes my birthday. Hooray! I get to celebrate becoming an adult by staying trapped in my house.
    EDIT: turns out I was exposed to whoever had covid on Thursday of last week. But I was just told today that I have to quarantine for 2 weeks? Oh well, they're ending the quarantine 2 weeks after last Thursday and not 2 weeks after today, so that's a plus I guess?

#23109 Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I've been lucky. Not once exposed to COVID.

11. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Has no one really responded to this thread since January 2021?

12. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    OH my we must keep this thread alive. A very historical LV thread.

13. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Clearly. How has 2022 treated everyone so far?

14. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    2022 Has been interesting so far.

15. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    I got spoiled that one of my favorite characters in an anime dies and I just watched the episode where they die... I knew they were gonna die but I was still shocked.

16. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    My hearing aides stopped working last weak, so I was going to go in to the hearing center to get them looked at, but then I got flippin' covid this week, which of course means that I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. And one of my symptoms has been that my ears have been clogged. So in addition to being sick my hearing has gone from 'just bad enough to need hearing aides' to 'I feel like I'm practically deaf at this point'. But then it finally popped into my head this morning to try replacing the filters on the off chance that somehow that would do anything. And to my surprise, it worked. I'm still sick but at least I can hear again.

17. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I've moved back to college with now 5 other roommates in one house that has only 4 bedrooms. We barely have enough room for everyone but we're making do and it's fun being with everyone else, since most of them were some of my closest friends prior to college.

18. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    It's sad that it takes 5 people to afford a house at all.
    And people think there's nothing wrong with the economy :c

We're 3 people in a two bed house haha.

19. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    We didn't need to pay much for it, this is my friend's dad's and we're all chipping in for utilities but don't really need to pay anything else. It's really nice actually, it's on a lakefront in the woods as well so it's got a lot more wildlife than I get to see when I'm at home.

20. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How are my peeps doing?