1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    But hectic calls are always fun! I need to sleep too but I've been working on my theme for the past hour it's being a pain still why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I can't do Skype calls 'cause I'm too shy to speak to people I don't know ^^; That leaves typing responses, but I cannot emphasize how many times my messages have been ignored, and that always bugs me, orz

Also sort of sleepy, but since I have access to TV (a novelty for me since my mom and stepdad don't get channels), I can sort of stay awake, too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I hate getting ignored, Yukino! Nothing makes me feel worse than that, usually. I try to be very patient with people though as often people are too busy to reply. It's just when people do it purposefully that it's not very nice.

4. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    I can understand that feeling. Often in chat rooms, I am often a wallflower. But at times, I really feel sad for those who feel neglected in a conversation, as I myself have been in their shoes. D:

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I try my best to talk to people so that others don't feel left out. I get a lot of private messages on LV each day and respond to each and everyone of them. :)

6. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    And here's where I'd reply to my PMs...
    ...IF I HAD ANY!

But seriously, I'm kinda glad I don't get many PMs as I'm sure you do, Ben; I'd probably end up giving up and not replying to any of them. :/

Reckless likes this.
  7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I get a lot, but it's really part of the job. Mostly questions though some folks want to talk to me. I'm happy to answer all and every question, and just talk as well! I love threads like these because they'll hopefully help bring us together as a community.

8. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    I had been neglected in the shoutbox lol.
    Did not seem to much of a problem to be ignored since I dont want to get attention and seem crazy.
    I like getting PMs but sometimes I cant respond to them XD

9. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Thissss. All of this. Though Skype is undeniably faster for communication.

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I don't do Skype voice much less video calls hahaha.. x'D; Much too shy for that. Even a tiny bit awkward with the boyfriend, but only because I really prefer face-to-face interaction than chatting over the phone or computer.

And the shoutbox isn't my thing either, wuh. Hard to keep up when I'm already in a few chats on Skype.

Reckless likes this.
  11. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    I'm upset, my parents hate black friday shopping and I'm sick :(

THOSE DEALS, MAN.

12. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Last year I had a spot in the front of the line at Walmart and I sold it for 80 bucks. Best black friday ever! Still to this day, I have never went black friday shopping though XD

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It used to be this way with me and my ex, found it really hard to talk about a lot of stuff and ran out of stuff to say real quick. Our calls didn't even last long and it was this way. Heheh.

Random - have you guys been kissed before?

14. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Been kissed? Yes. Shared a kiss? Nope.

That's not weird for a guy close to his 19th birthday. Nope, not at all.

15. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Ditto what Gengar said. :/

16. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    I've been kissed by relatives (obviously) but I think I'm a bit too young for that xD

17. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I've had my first kiss already! It was pretty fun, didn't feel too special or anything but was cool.

I'm also feeling in a lot better mood now, I'm really glad. :D How was you guys day?

18. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Ah, good to hear that it was nice for you! I have never been kissed before [in a romantic way], but I don't mind; I am aromantic to boot. ;;

My computer was having some odd issues earlier, but otherwise my day has been decent; I don't go shopping or anything on Black Fridays. How has it been for everyone else?

19. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I've been kissed before yes, as I'm currently in a relationship. I figured I was aromantic/asexual at first for a while but eventually met someone I clicked with and things went uphill from there. :3

But yes, my day was okay! Burned calories kickboxing and now I'm going to sit around enjoying my night. About to play games again.

20. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I've only been kissed by relatives. I'm a virgin in sex and relationships (i.e., I've never had either) :c Would love to remedy that but I haven't met the right guy. (Or girl. I'm still unsure whether I'm hetero or bi.)