1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. BlottoGoggles

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.4
    Edit: Deleted.

2. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I had my first kiss back when I was 4 or 5 years old when I met my old best friend. He claims he tripped over a rock and kissed me so he says -cough you tried it again when we were 6 cough- then I was kissed by two other guys since I was dating them but it was so funny because uh... we didn't know how to kiss like a boyfriend and girlfriend lol. We were standing on the sand like "Uh how long do kiss last?" -shot- so outside of family I've only been kissed 3 times. I'll admit it feels a little weird since I'm so sued to it being my family members but it feels a bit nice at times.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    My first kiss was back in April, in a convention.

Did you guys get anything really good during Black Friday? I got Alpha Sapphire.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    If I count kisses from friends when I was younger, then I definitely kissed a friend of mine on the lips at least a few times. Don't really count it, though, since we didn't see it as a "romantic" thing. (I mean, my parents kissed me a lot, so I would think I'd've seen it as a gesture toward people I'm close to.)

re: Black Friday, my dad and I actually didn't go shopping; we're doing that Saturday because apparently smaller businesses have their sales then. (He's a miser and loooves saving money.)

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I didn't go shopping I just realized I could've gotten me some nice headphones since my earplug on my right ear had gone out so mad. My sister didn't think about it either since she was thinking about getting a new Mac Charger. Can we have Black Friday again please?

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I actually went out today, but not for any shopping thank god. Went to see Mockingjay Pt. 1 and played some soccer instead.

7. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Nobody in the family appears to have bought anything today, although I could have benefited from asking for a new pair of earphones as well + going out to the nearest second-hand store and perhaps buying a new memory card for my Gamecube. There's always the rest of the weekend, though, non? It actually seems as though Black Friday shopping isn't too big around this town; my brother told me that business at his job was really slow today with nobody coming in to buy or sell - so much so that he was allowed to leave his shift early if he wanted. Traffic seems to have been decent and I haven't heard of our local stores being cluttered. As for me, I haven't been outside at all today out of general preference for staying indoors. But... Thanksgiving food leftovers, here I come.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It's really interesting to see about you guys romantic preferences and experiences! Hopefully that doesn't sound too weird, haha. I had honestly never been kissed even by a friend before this year which was pretty lame but it's not the worst thing in the world.

I do get kinda lonely from time to time since I really enjoy romantic relationships but I'm sure I'll find the right person for me some day, haha.

9. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    I've been kissed loads of times {was in a few relationships}, sadly I won't be kissed again for awhile as I had to break up with my girlfriend of seven years {one of the worst moments of my life}...

Black Friday was awesome, bought everything I wanted (PS4 headset, Iphone 6 otterbox, NBA 2K 14} plus I got a new phone :). Kind of sad to see the end of all of these deals.

10. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I don't even have a friend who lives near me :c Haven't kept in touch with most my irl friends either. Though I've gotten used to living/being alone, it would be nice to have someone to talk to offline again. Maybe even have someone I could share a dorm with.

11. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I'm pretty dead on the inside when it comes to romantic relationships, haha. Like I said before, I've been kissed by non-family members, but never romantically- three times actually. There's this tradition in Switzerland where if, when you're eating fondue and you drop the bread in the cheese pot, you have to kiss every member of the opposite sex at your table. 2 girls dropped bread. Then after a long and emotional senior trip to Cedar Point, the girl in our group gave us all a kiss. A bit odd, but whatever.

Really the only time I've had a crush on someone was a few years ago... and I promptly set her up with one of my best friends, haha. That was an odd string of events, but I'd rather keep the friendship than risk it with a relationship. :sweat: Probably why I'll have a really hard time finding a relationship, since I'd rather it be with someone I know than just someone I met recently. Oh well, it's not an issue at the moment.

12. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I've found myself being aromantic/asexual for quite some time. Part of it has to do with being a little distrustful of getting into a relationship, and the other part is that I simply have never found myself attracted to anyone in a romantic way. Ditto for when I actually did have someone dating me some time ago, only to end when I quickly decided to break away from them for a number of [disastrous] reasons. ;; I do still support my friends who have spouses, though, and always genuinely hope that they continue to have peaceful and fulfilling relationships; I like to see that everything is going well on someone else's end, even if it may not be for myself. On a more platonic note, though, I do tend to love everyone who is close to me as though they were family, which is more than enough!

One of my close friends is in the same boat as myself. Neither of us is interested in having spouses or any children, but we enjoy one another's company and eventually plan on perhaps living together somewhere when we get older. Although strictly platonic, we've always been very closely-knit and do love one another in a sibling-like way. That more than makes up for not having a date, to me. n~n

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yeah, this is is basically me. I have no real friends or anyone online who lives close to me. It really sucks and I end up feeling super lonely most of the time.

That's really cool! I'm glad you're happy.

Woah, that sounds crazy, how did that happen?

I'm really sorry to hear that. If you ever wanna talk let me know.

14. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Yup, been kissed romantically by 4 people total, one of them being my current boyfriend of two years who I live with. I get kisses quite regularly ehe. To be totally honest though, I'm not the biggest fan of kisses. I prefer hugs and hand holding.

I didn't buy anything for black friday. I kinda need a sweater but I tried looking around, especially online, and holy macaroni sweaters are expensive. :( Even with black friday sales. Not to mention I'm incredibly picky with clothing. Ah well.

15. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I have never been kissed, nor will I ever be.

I'm told this story depresses people, but oh well. Here it goes.

Basically, my genetics are horribly messed up. I shouldn't be alive right now, and I'm (really) slowly dying now because of it. I have serious physical and mental issues that get in the way of my everyday life in very serious ways. Hell, I don't even trust my own thoughts sometimes. I can't afford to.

I don't want anyone to have to deal with my darker side, so I don't get into relationships that have a potential of going anywhere. I plan to walk alone until I die and take down my dark side with me. I don't like who I really am, and I can only keep up my nice guy act for so long. I don't want to imagine anyone having to go through that with me when the disguise cracks and breaks apart.

So I distance myself, and everything turns out fine. I've had some narrow scrapes with a few friends, but I've managed to mostly keep it together over the past few months. Right now, the good thing is that even if I do accidentally get too close to someone, I'll move away soon anyways.

If I don't get close, I can't hurt anyone. It's simple.

16. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    ...That was, indeed, a depressing twist. I feel sorry for you, man. :(
    I guess I should be thankful that, other than a couple of mental things I got goin' on with me (Who doesn't, after all.), I should really be grateful. Really puts things into perspective, so actually, I thank you for sharing that story. Hopefully things will improve over time. I mean, you never know, maybe they'll find something to cure it, who knows; Science is progressing really rapidly these days.

Oh, and on the subject of Romantic relationships, I'm actually Bisexual. I've been in a relationship with a girl once, but that was when a couple of years ago, and we soon had to split up after I moved away; we both thought it would be better to go our seperate ways than continue our relationship over a long distance. Now, I'm just a single pringle! (I guess?)

And, since I'm in Britain, the only thing I got during Black Friday was Alpha Sapphire from a nice Postman called "Glen". (Amazon's parcel tracker gives you your deliveryman's name! :D)

17. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    *hugs Madness* You are such a strong person, it's really inspiring. <3 I wish you didn't think that way about relationships, it's more about the ride than the destination, you know. But I do see where you're coming from. I wish you all the best, we all do. <3

I've never been able to put a confident label on my sexuality, I just like people. D: Whether they're male or female, it doesn't really matter to me at all... Bisexual? Pansexual? I dunno, putting a label on it isn't really important to me haha. Oh well.

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I really can put a label on my sexuality, which is straight. I've always been this way since I was born and I'm very happy. I'm hoping I'll meet the right person for myself soon, because I don't like feeling lonely by myself. I just hope I can find a romantic relationship with some one who I can really connect with and tell anything.

Unrelated by how was everyones day?

19. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    My day was okay. What about you Ben? :3

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It was pretty good, thanks for asking! Just trying to speed through Alpha Sapphire with highly overleveled Pokémon. Overall it's been a pretty so and so week, some days were great, others have been really awful.