1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Mystery of the Unown (RP)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “Yeah, she build that business from the ground up actually, me working there is really just paying rent really. Can’t complain though, I don’t mind making food plus is not like is a skill that’s not handy to have.” Tamariel was pulling some spelon, pamtre, watmel, durin and belue berries out and put them on a plate. He needed Bruce to taste them and since the current mix needed to rest a bit now was a good time to get Bruce to taste.

“I’ll be right back, gonna pick up Bruce while the mix rests.” He said to Daphne before disappearing off to the reception area.

Mortis in the meantime decided to try getting to know their new traveling companions better, sitting down near Titania and Mint he greeted them with a yip.

“Here you go your totodile is good as new.” Nurse Joy smiled at Tamariel as she put down the tray.

“Thanks.” He grabbed the ball and hurried back to the kitchen since there was still a lot to do before he could turn in for the day. “I’m back! You didn’t eat the mix didn’t you, Mortis?” The trainer teasingly asked the houndoom who huffed in response making Tamariel laugh.

He released Bruce and put the plate down in front of the totodile. “Okay pick the berry you like, Bruce.” The water type looking curiously at the plate before picking up the belue berry, Bruce took a bite making a face like he’d just sucked on a lemon after tasting it. He tried al lthe berries in front of him, showing clear dislike for the pamtra berry and favoring the watmel berry, Bruce held up the watmel berry to show it was the one he liked the most.

“So far so good, so you got a sweet tooth, alright I’ll get mixing right away. While I do that why don’t you go over and say hi to the other pokémon?” Tamariel then took the plate and went back to preparing food.

Bruce stood there looking at the three other pokémon, tilting his head in curiosity. He’d just battle the chikorita and he’d never interacted with the other two. He eventually sat down in between the ninetales and houndoom beaming at both of them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Daphne just hummed in response to Tamariel as she started working on the food for Mint. As she mixed the batter for her own homemade food, she did take some peeks at what Tamariel was doing, but she stuck to her proved recipe for now. If the four of them stuck together all through Johto, she might try and discuss several things with the others, but for now, she would hold her own counsel.

Mint and Titania didn't share the same reservations as their trainer and the two of them got into a conversation with Bruce and Mortis about small things.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “Finally done about time too, it took way longer than intended because I needed to mix new food for Bruce. Just hope he likes it well enough.” Tamariel said as he stretched his arms about the head, now he just had to clean up which would be far faster than making the food. He took a glance at his pokémon; Mortis was engage in conversation with Titania but Bruce and curled up next to the fire type fast asleep.

“Well I suppose this is pretty late for a young pokémon like Bruce.” He noted as he cleaned as fast as possible. He was getting tired too and he’d yet to even have dinner deciding on just having a granola bar before hitting the hay, he couldn’t be bothered with making anything for himself today.

“Well I’m off for the night too, night Daphne, see you in the morning.” He went over and gently picked up the sleeping totodile before asking Mortis to take the bag with the newly made food. Mortis dutifully got up and picked up the bag before following his trainer out of the kitchen.

Tamariel fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow with Bruce safely tucked up in the other end of the bed and Mortis making himself comfortable on the floor next to the bed.

4. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Night, Tamariel." Daphne waved at her new friend before turning to clean up her own mess. Mint and Titania had gotten along pretty well with the other trainer's Pokémon, so that boded well for the long journey ahead. The brunette hummed as she washed the dishes she had used while popping pieces of sliced fruit into her mouth, every time she had the chance. Her Pokémon had gotten too eat while Daphne had been making more batches of Mint's food and now that Mortia and Bruce had left the two were sprawling over the floor, almost down for the count.

When she was finally done and had packed up the food, she and her Pokémon left the kitchen and went to the check-in desk to see Chansey and get to the room they had reserved for it. Despite it being fairly late, there were still a lot of trainers and coordinators about in the lobby of the Cherrygrove Pokémon Center. The contest must have pulled more participants than Joy had expected as the Nurse was frantically running around trying to schedule all trainers in for the checkups they asked for. Daphne just snuck around and inserted her temporary employee card in the slot before she went behind the scenes. Making sure her Pokémon were fast asleep on the bed, Daphne quickly went through her evening routine before joining her Pokémon in Dreamland.

5. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Bruce stirred and lazily opened his eyes looking around confused as this was not where he’d fallen asleep the day before. Standing up the totodile took another look around; he was in the foot of a bed with his trainer sound asleep. Bruce decided it was breakfast time and made his way up to the other of the bed to let his new trainer know he was hungry.

Poking Tamariel in the cheek he tried to wake his trainer with little luck as he just turned away from the source of the poking while mumbling something incoherent. Bruce kept poking the back of his head till he came to the conclusion that his trainer would not wake up. The young pokémon was getting frustrated now since he was use to the professor getting up early every day. The totodile spat water at his sleeping trainer which finally woke him up.

Tamariel yelped in surprise as the cold water splattered against him nearly making him jump out of bed, feeling the back of his head he realized his hair was soaked “What in that world…” He trailed off as he spotted Bruce next to him. “Is just you, by Arcues don’t surprise me like that.” Tamariel rummaged through his bag he’d just thrown next to the bed to grab his phone when he saw Mortis pacing around the room growling slightly. The houndoom had reacted to his trainer’s yelp of surprise and was now trying to figure out what’d happened.

“Easy Mortis is okay nothing is gonna happen. It was just Bruce that sprayed me with his Water Gun.” He reassured the canine before he looked at his phone and groaned “Is too early Bruce, but now I have to get up because of your little trick.” He got out of bed to start his morning routine with Bruce following close behind while Mortis was still on guard.

Tamariel then headed for the kitchen once he finished his usual routine before breakfast, still not too happy about having to get up before it was even 6. Nonetheless he decided that he might as well make himself some coffee and breakfast. Before making making food for himself he fed Bruce and Mortis, the totodile nearly jumping of joy now that he finally got his breakfast making Mortis roll his eyes at the young pokémon.

“Okay that’s you two fed, now time to feed myself.” He said as he found a toaster and filled a pot with water so he could boil some eggs.

6. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Daphne walked out of the staff area, yawning heavily while heaving her pack over her shoulders. The breeder-in-training stumbled into the followed by her trusty Pokémon. She just pulled out some bowls from one of the cabinets and filled them. Mint was eagerly waiting and practically dove into the bowl when it was set down in front of her. Titania snorted and first greeted the others in the kitchen before she started to eat her breakfast.

Meanwhile, Daphne muttered what could be a good morning or a cuss word to Tamariel and she grabbed a slice of bread before stuffing it in the toaster. Then she set out to make a big cup of coffee, preferably with a whole lot of sugar. When her toast finally popped out of the toaster, she snatched it out of the thing and after spreading a thin layer of butter on it, she bit into it, uncaring that it was still hot. After sipping from her cup, she was a whole lot more alert and sheepishly waved at Tamariel.

7. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Tamariel lazily looked up from the last of his breakfast as Daphne entered the kitchen giving her a nod as she mumbled something he didn’t quite catch. Boy she looked tired but he knew he didn’t looked much better himself; he’d have to take a talk with Bruce about waking him so early.

“Slept well?” He asked when Daphne waved at him before he yawned and tossed down the last of the egg he’d been poking at when his new traveling companion entered. He wasn’t exactly a morning person or at least not the kind that got up before 7. He needed another mug of coffee, his aunt might complain over how strong the coffee he made was but that didn’t seem to do much of a difference to him as he always needed two mugs to get started. He set up the brewer for another mug and lazily leaned against the counter while waiting for it to be done.

Mortis had gone over to bid Titania and Mint good morning while their trainers while Bruce had gone back to sleep now that he’d gotten his breakfast he’d decided to go back to sleep.

8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Groaning as he found himself being shaken awake, Taidana gazed blurrily at the figure above him. It's cry informing him all he needed to know,

"It's alright Chansey, I'm awake." He grumbled, lightly pushing the concerned Pokémon back. Standing off the seat he found himself asleep on, he winced at the phantom pain in his back. Taking notice of his expression, Chansey began to fuss over him resulting in him laughing it off. "I'm fine, Chansey. Really. Thank you for your concern, but the only thing I need right now is some food." Smiling politely as the Pokémon registered his request before wondering off to complete its duties.

Glancing down at his feet, Taidana arched an eyebrow at Zolt getting an innocent look in return. Scoffing at their silent conversation, Taidana began to saunter towards the kitchen area, unconsciously reaching for his back as he walked. Nodding in greeting to Tamariel and Daphne as he entered he quickly began to search for food.

9. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Pretty good. I am used to traveling, so it is no problem for me to adjust to new surroundings a lot." Daphne commented softly as she took a long sip from her cup. She normally hated the drink, but she had learned to rely on it in the past when they had to stay up to help with a huge wave of hatches during the night. She greeted Taidana with a wave, before calling over Titania and Mint.

Grabbing her pack, she pulled out a few brushes and laid them out before picking one to brush the snowy fox. Titania purred at the normal routine and laid down on the floor as Daphne brushed her tails with care. Mint was watching with fascination and practically demanded to be next. Daphne reached out with one hand to pet the little Grass-type and just continued with her brushing until she was completely done.

"How did you sleep, Taidana? I think I saw you still sitting in the chair when I went to bed last night." She asked as she switched brushes and started to work on the fox's body.

10. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hearing the question directed to him, Taidana shrugged wincing slightly as the shrug caused his back's pain to flare up. "It was fine, I've slept in worse conditions." He responded offhandedly, his thoughts casting back to the time he had to sleep in a tree in Kanto. "Yes... far worse." He murmured. Coughing he raised himself back to a standing position and glanced at the other two occupants of the room, "Any recommendations for food?"

11. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    “I see, I guess that’s good. I’m not used to traveling yet. Truth be told I’ve never even been out on my own journey before.” Tamariel picked up his plate and carried it to the sink to clean it. When he was around the age where kids normally begin their journey he hadn’t been interested as back then he’d already known what he wanted to do later in life.

Tamariel gave a wave to Taidana when he entered the kitchen nodding a greeting. Listening to his new traveling companions exchange before joining in when Taidana asked for food recommendations.

“Whatever you feel like really, there isn’t much to pick between really.” He out away the plate before going back to his mug to finish it so he could wash that off too. Taidana’s mention of food recommendations had given him an idea.

“Hey listen, if we have the supplies for it in the future I could make breakfast for us. My aunt usually had me make breakfast in the weekend. I’m used to make a variant of things from the classic bacon and eggs to berry pancakes. As long as Bruce doesn’t wake me up early with his water gun again that is.” He still wasn’t happy about getting woken up so early by his new pokémon; he’d have to teach Bruce to be patient and wait till he woke up.

12. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    After talking with her two travel partners for a little while over breakfast, Daphne walked out of the Pokémon Center with her pack slung over her back. The breeder in training had been wanting to catch a Sentret for a long time, ever since she had been forced to part with her nanny's Furret Ring. The Furret had always been so gentle and cautious with her and Daphne thought that one could make the perfect addition to her growing team. Not to mention that Furret were absolutely adorable.

Taidana and Tamariel had agreed to wait for her to catch one of the little Pokémon. They mentioned that they had wanted to plan ahead for a little while and make sure their newest Pokémon behaved. Tamariel had said that with a half eye on his Totodile Bruce, and Daphne had to stifle a giggle when she saw that.

After having consulted the Pokédex and discovering that for some weird reason Sentret only appeared on route 29, she had walked back to the route they had traversed the day before. Now she was standing on there, highly alert to any movement in the grass. Mint and Titania were looking around in the grass and trying to find one of the Normal-types for their trainer. Both were highly excited to get another team member and were doing their best to find one.

"How hard can it be to find a single Sentret?" She asked after an hour of searching without any results. She plopped down on the ledge, closest to the Apricorn trees and sighed loudly before letting herself on her back to stare at the drifting clouds for a bit. She could hear Titania approach, the Ninetales allowing her trainer to hear her footsteps. Daphne closed her eyes for a second to gather up the energy needed to resume her search when she suddenly felt something rooting around in her pouch on her leg. Thinking it was Mint, she just raised her hand to try and pet her Pokémon. Then she heard one of the Moon Balls in the pouch resizing and open to capture something. Shooting up, she looked at the ball, that had rolled out of the pouch, shaking, then pinging. She had captured something...

Titania looked smug and Daphne raised her eyebrow at her oldest companion. Why was the fox giving her that grin? Suspicious, Daphne grabbed the ball and called out the newly captured Pokémon inside it. It was a Sentret. Daphne had to blink twice as she took in her newest Pokémon. Why was its fur golden?

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Tsubasa Kadoya stumbled over a rock, momentarily losing his balance and looking like a flying ballerina. "Urrgghh." He let out a loud groan that frightened, Kommander, his Squirtle. Kommander cooed back softly in response, as if to laugh at his trainer. Tsubasa groaned back. He was in a rush to get to Route 29.

He had started his exciting journey in the Kanto region, where he had visited Professor Oak and laid claim to a Pokéball with a water droplet sticker on it. A Squirtle he affectionately named Kommander. While he had told his father, strictly to please him, that he intended to travel Kanto and collect all eight badges. Secretly, he had asked Professor Oak for an opportunity to do some Pokémon research. Oak listened to him, half paying attention and half continuing his own work, and after mulling over the situation at hand, suggested he go speak with Professor Elm who resided in New Bark Town about such opportunities. This fit well with Tsubasa's ambitions! He could travel to Johto and collect Johto's eight gym badges, making his father proud and if he got lucky, do some Pokémon research on the side. After arriving at Professor Elm's lab, to the western entrance of New Bark Town, he rushed in, eager to see what work the Professor would give him. Much to his dismay, the Professor seemed annoyed that Tsubasa wasn't here to choose a starter. Tsubasa reminded him that Oak had sent him to help out to which the Professor promptly replied he had no use for.

"Help? Oak must be mistaken. I have a fully capable staff team here to assist me. Sorry young boy."

Tsubasa's smile had fallen from his face and he stood there defeated. But then a miracle occurred. Perhaps Professor Elm saw the spark in his eyes rapidly die out. Perhaps he pitied the young boy.

"Wait, young sir, I may have an opportunity for you!" he bellowed. "If you are fast enough, you may catch 3 young trainers who stopped here a day ago and got their Johto starters."

Elm handed him a list of Pokémon and told him he owed Professor Rowan, of Sinnoh, a favor.

"Could you do some research over their evolution methods and send that to him, please?"

Tsubasa had liked the sound of that and readily agreed! And so he had set off, in quite a rush, to meet 3 new people who would help him on this journey.

His mind wandered to the description of the 3 people he would be meeting. Elm had guessed they would either be at or pass through Cherrygrove Pokémon Center and had suggested Tsubasa look for them there. To get to Cherrygrove, Tsubasa planned to go through Route 29. He would hurry through the grassy path, his eyes open, vigilantly scouting anyone who fit the description of a young woman Elm had said would be Daphne Elderwood. Squirtle moved silently alongside him. They had been together for a while now and while they talked less, they had a great understanding of each other. He absolutely adored Kommander. As he continued his journey, he noticed a young woman sitting on a ledge near some Apricorn trees with some Pokémon walking around in the thick of the grass.

"Excuse me," he said rather quietly before realizing she probably couldn't hear him.

He continued forward so as not to disturb her when she suddenly got up and sent out a Pokémon from a Pokéball? What? Had she seen him? Why did she send out a Pokémon? Did she mean to fight him? As he quickly examined all logical options, he noticed the Pokémon from her ball had a distinct golden fur! He recognized it as a Sentret but was perplexed as to the color of its fur.

"Excuse me," he curiously exclaimed, "I'm Tsubasa Kadoya! You wouldn't happen to know a Daphne Elderwood, would you?"

14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Daphne continued her staring for a few moments before she knelt down and greeted her newest Pokémon. She promised the Sentret that she would be given a name soon enough, when they got to know each other a bit better. Mint and Titania were greeting the newest member of their team happily and the two youngest members started chasing each other, using the ice fox's legs as places to hide behind.

Excuse me," someone was talking to her, and Daphne looked at the route to see a boy standing there. Seeing as there was no one else around she suspected that he was talking to her. "I'm Tsubasa Kadoya! You wouldn't happen to know a Daphne Elderwood, would you?"

She raised her eyebrow in response. How curious that someone was looking for her.

"I am Daphne." She responded lazily while going over several outcomes in her head as to why he was here, looking for her. Did something happen at Violet City, or had her teachers forgotten where she had put the recipes again? Shaking her head, knowing that she wouldn't be gaining any answers if she didn't talk to the kid, she snapped her fingers, gaining the attention of her Pokémon and jumped off the ledge.

"Why do you want to know that?" She inquired studying the kid's face.

15. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Tsubasa watched the young woman's Pokémon intently. It was a cuteness overload for sure. Daphne's finger snapping brought his attention back to the new person he was conversing with.

"Yes, hi!" he hesitantly and awkwardly extended his hand. "I am Tsubasa Kadoya! I come from the Kanto region but met Professor Elm who told me I might find you here!"

Daphne waited for him to continue so he went on, "I want to research Pokémon and their evolutions so I asked Elm if I could be of any assistance and he set me out on a journey to collect information for Professor Rowan. I'm glad the professor pointed me in your direction! I love companionship if you don't mind."

He worried that Daphne might be opposed to letting him join. After all, where were the two other travelers with her? Did they end up separating? If so, did he even stand a chance or would this be the start of a long journey by himself. He decided that she looked friendly though and hoped for the best.

16. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "So, travelling for the first time, are you? You are not the first in my travelling group, that is for sure." Daphne remarked as she thought back to her partners. She recalled her Pokémon, aside from the newly captured Sentret, checked if she left nothing behind and gathered the golden ball of fluff in her arms. She then started walking back to Cherrygrove at a slow pace so the boy could keep up.

"Tamariel and Taidana are still at the Pokémon Center. I wanted to capture a Sentret before we moved on as curiously enough, this is the only route in Johto where you can capture these little balls of fluff." Daphne laughed as the Sentret moved up to her shoulder and wrapped its tail around her neck to stay balanced. The Sentret wasted no time to scout around the area from her higher vantage point.

"It is up to the three of us to decide whether or not you can join our travelling group. I won't make those kinds of decisions on my own."She warned the kid, knowing it would make the walk a slight bit more awkward, but he would just have to deal with it. Luckily, the Pokémon Center was close by and the two walked into the quiet lobby.

17. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Coughing awkwardly after Daphne left the group, Taidana held a staring match with a rather well-done wall. Really he wouldn't have noticed the fine detail in it if he hadn't been staring at the thing for as long as he had, uncertain how to start a conversation with someone he had little interaction with. Eventually, tired of the state his trainer was in, Zolt nudged Taidana's leg and gave what could only be described as a glare. Scoffing at his Pokémon, Taidana turned his attention to Tamariel.

"So.. uh" He began uncertainly, trying to think up a conversation topic before he looked stupid, "what's your plans for the day?"

18. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    "Yes, indeed. My first time," replied Tsubasa. He noticed Daphne had began walking back so jogged up slowly to keep pace with her.

"I absolutely can't wait to meet your fellow travelers, Taidana and Tamariel! It should be a lot of fun!" echoed Tsubasa eagerly.

Noticing his growing eagerness, Daphne decided to choose her next words carefully as not to raise his hopes without consulting the others.

"It is up to the three of us to decide whether or not you can join our travelling group. I won't make those kinds of decisions on my own." She warned the kid, knowing it would make the walk a slight bit more awkward, but he would just have to deal with it. Tsubasa nodded, that was only fair. He was convinced that Tamariel and Taidana would enjoy his presence and hoped for the best.

"So a Chikorita, Alolan Vulpix and now a Sentret, eh?" he mentioned, hoping to make some small talk and learn about Daphne, "What are your plans for the journey?"

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    “I am a Pokémon Nurser slash breeder in training. I have spend years traveling and apprenticing by different types of breeders and even the Alolan Nurseries. The last one was the Goldenrod Day Care, where they also encouraged me to take on some medicine and first aid classes, but now I want to become certified myself and start my own breeding center in Johto.” Daphne explained her goal to Tsubasa. She was looking around for her travelpartners and wasn’t able to spot them in the lobby. She hadn’t been gone for that long, had she?

“The only way to get certified is by gaining 8 badges from the same region and then take a test on your skills and knowledge. Which is why I am currently traveling and building a team that might be able to help me when I get started.”

20. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Tamariel bid Daphne farewall as she left and finished cleaning up after his breakfast looking with wonder at Taidana when he noticed him just staring into the wall. Was he okay? The man wondered as he went over to his pokémon, waking up Bruce since he wanted to get a bit of training done before they left. He almost got surprised when Taidana suddenly started talking asking what he’d planned for today.

“I was just gonna get some training done since a certain water type needs a little discipline.” Sending a side glance at Bruce, the pokémon tilting its head looking slightly confused before the totodile gave a big yawn.

“Okay you two, let’s go out to the training field for a bit and see if we can’t get a bit of work done.” He left with his pokémon in tow.

*Unspecified amount of time later*

Tamariel entered the pokémon again after a training session that had gone all sorts of wrong. Now drenched from head to toe he could hear suppressed laugher as he passed a few people. That training could certainly have gone better, apparently Bruce’s universal solution to problems were his water gun even if the problem to him was his trainer.

He went up to the front desk and handed Joy both Bruce and Mortis’ ball apologizing for the heavy trail of water he left as he walked. Better get dried off before he caught a cold or something worse he thought as he dragged himself towards the dome area, now hearing people outright laughing at him, his cheeks now turning red. How embarrassing at least it couldn’t get any worse now he thought then he spotted Daphne, oh crap she didn’t see his walk of shame did she?