1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Mystery of the Unown (RP)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Daphne giggled as she saw Tamariel walk into the Pokémon center, completely drenched in water. It seemed like his training with Bruce hadn't gone exactly as he had hoped. She walked up to him, still giggling.

"So, I see you have started training your newest team member. I garner that it was not exactly as you hoped?" She commented lightly as she came to a stop next to the waterlogged trainer. Her own newest Pokémon was staring at Tamariel with big eyes from her position on Daphne's shoulder. The Sentret was trying to identify if the big human was a threat, but the way her trainer acted around the male, Sentret was sure that he could be trusted to some extent.

"I managed to catch a Sentret by the way, but she looks a bit different from the entries I saw in the PokéDex. Oh, and I brought a stray with me." Daphne decided to change the subject and used her thumb to point at Tsubasa. The Sentret chittered softly at Tamariel as she was introduced to him. Daphne then continued talking.

"The stray wants to travel with us. It is his first time out in the world on his own, and Elm thought to point him towards us, from what I understood."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    After Tamariel left, Taidana found himself at a loss for what to do. He could train, but really he felt like both Tensu and Zolt could do with a rest, especially Tensu. So it was an hour later that Taidana found himself wondering the Pokémon Centre with Zolt trailing behind him, and as he entered the lobby he caught sight of, what is undoubtedly, the highlight of the day. Approaching his two companions, vaguely taking notice of the stranger who followed Daphne in, Taidana took in the state of Tamariel. Slowly, as he glanced at Daphne with mirth, a smirk found its way onto his face.

"Didn't realize it was supposed to rain today," Taidana spoke, a hint of laughter in his voice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    “That’s an understatement.” He growled as he looked at the sentret, she had no idea what she just caught? He was used to seeing off colored but the way Daphne acted made him guess she was not use to these rare variants and had no idea she had one perching on her shoulder right now.

His attention turned to the person behind her when she pointed a thumb at them. “I see no issues with that, as long as they pull their own weight.” He said suddenly forgetting his embarrassment; they were already three so one more couldn’t hurt.

He heard Taidana coming up to them with laugher in his voice, “Haha very funny, everyone laughs at the guy that’s drenched head to toe.”

His gaze snapped back to the sentret on his companion’s shoulder looking at it for a moment before speaking again, “You got no idea what it is you have on your shoulder do you?” The expression she made told it all, “Okay you don’t know then. Lemme tell you, you caught one of the rarest things that exist. Ever heard of the term shiny pokémon? A rare genetic trait that leaves pokémon with colors different from the majority of its species,” Tamariel would have continued but a chansey had started mobbing up the water trail he was leaving behind and it gave him a gentle poke on the back with the end of the mob shaft, half telling him to move out of the way and half telling him to go dry off so he would spread it further.

“I’ll be right back.” He rushed off to the dome area, with the chansey following him as it dealt with the water.

4. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "A what now? Shiny Pokémon?" Daphne pulled the normal-type of her shoulder and gave her another good look. "That is why you are differently colored? I would never have guessed."

She looked as Tamariel was ushered away by the Chansey, that was mopping up the water trail, to dry off and shrugged at Taidana.

"I kinda didn't know she was different colored when she caught herself. I wonder what she will look like when she evolves though? Will she still be the same golden color, or change into another?" Daphne mused as she put the sentret back on her shoulder.

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Tsubasa trailed Daphne as they entered the Cherrygrove Pokémon Center wondering how he would fare with his, hopefully, new companions. As he entered the building, he had to play dodge with the enormous puddles that occupied the floor.

"Someone take a shower in here, yeah?" he wondered to himself.

He soon spotted the source of heavy rainfall in the form of a tall man with black hair and camo clothing. He studied the man, hoping to pick up on clues till he heard Daphne mention "the stray" she had found. He chuckled. He nodded slightly when Tamariel acknowledged him and welcomed him on his new journey as long as he could "pull his own weight."

"Pull my own weight?" he wondered, "Yeah I can do that easy."

Tamariel continued conversing with Daphne about the rare Shiny Sentret she had nabbed till the resident Chansey ushered him away, wanting Tamariel to stop dripping all over the vinyl floors. He nodded off as Tamariel hurried away to get dry.

2/3 he had met. That left him with the last member of his new group his stood off to the side mumbling something to Tamariel that was barely audible.

"Tsubasa Kadoya," he put forward his hand, "Don't worry, I'm not wet."

He hoped his attempt at humor could break the ice between them.

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Hm, Taidana Kumo." Taidana responded curtly, gripping the others hand firmly, before redirecting his gaze to Daphne, "I've never heard of a Pokémon of that colour before, certainly something to watch and perhaps something the professor may be interested in?" He finished, rubbing his chin in thought. Suddenly Taidana narrowed his eyes at the strange Pokémon, his gaze becoming more focused as a smile rose up on his face.

"I wonder if there's any difference beyond colour? May be stronger in battles than others of its kind."

7. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Tamariel quickly got rid of the soaked garments and changed into the clothes he normally used for jogging and working out, sweatpants and shirt. He let out a sigh as he picked up his boots, there was no way he could wear these till they were dry.

“Guess flip flops gonna have to do, why not give everyone another thing to snicker at I’m already joke of the day anyway.” He said with a sigh as he picked up his soaked clothes to drop it into one of the center’s dryers on the way back to his room.

Jumping into the flip flops and grabbing his phone which he was now glad he’d left in his pack before training. He went back out in the lobby to find his companion still near the front desk; I guess he was faster than he thought as he walked up to them still with partially wet hair.

“Are you having a staring contest with the sentret or something?” Noting the intense gaze Taidana had on the pokémon. He turned his attention back the tor sentret, “Hold still for a second little one, I know someone that would love to see this.” He said as he held up his phone and snapped a picture of it. Soon after Tamariel’s phone exploded in a barrage of beeps as one message after another arrived, just looking at Tamariel made it obvious he found it amusing.

“She’s a total nut for shinies, she even got one herself.” Tamariel added before he answered immediately as his phone began to ring putting it on speaker. A female voice blurted out “Where did you find that one, tell me is yours!” Now it was Tamariel’s turn to stifle a laugh before even responding.

“No auntie it ain’t mine, it belongs to one of my traveling companions, just thought you would like to see it since you’re obsessed with them. Oh by the way you’re on speaker.” His aunt’s reaction confirmed he’d been right about it being a shiny pokémon. “That also confirms I was right, your sentret is a rare find.” He said looking at Daphne briefly before turning his attention back to his phone.

“Traveling companions, since when did that happen?”

“At Elm’s lab, we were there at the same time and decided to travel together.”

The banter between Tamariel and his aunt went on for a few minutes as he summed up what had happened before his aunt returned the topic to the shiny sentret as she hoped to get a few more pictures of it, “If you’re still traveling together by the time you reach Goldenrod I would love to see it in person if that’s okay.”

“Well that’s up to its trainer I would say.” Tamariel said giving Daphne a apologizing look, he knew this would happen the moment he send that picture.

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Um, yeah, if Sentret agrees to it, I don't see why your aunt can't come and take a few photo's herself. But I have an inkling that Sentret would have evolved by then, as from what I remember, it doesn't take much time for Sentret to evolve." Daphne agreed to the request with slight trepidation.

"It will take some time for us to reach Goldenrod though if we keep yapping here in the lobby. Time to roll out and get that egg from Mr. Pokémon before going to Violet as soon as possible? After you get changed into your normal clothes that is" She suggested before she placed down her pack on the floor next to one of the couches in the lobby, content to spend her time waiting for Tamariel, getting acquainted with her newest team member.

9. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Tsubasa and Kommander watched the loud chatter from afar. He felt like he still didn't fit in but wasn't about to quick. From his distance, he watched the oddly colored Sentret and picked up chatter about it being a Shiny. A Shiny? That was something a trainer didn't get to witness often.

As Tsubasa watched Daphne and Tamariel discuss plans, he clutched his personal belongings tightly. He traveled light and didn't require the fancies of life. As he day dreamed, he head Daphne mention leaving and getting back to their journey. He was eager to head back out and explore.

"I'm on the ready," he remarked at Daphne, "Just give me the word."

10. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    “Well, you gonna have to wait a bit. Tamariel just threw his clothes in the dryer I presume and traveling on flipflops when you are used to sturdy boots is not something to recommend.” Daphne threw a glance at Tsubasa and shrugged. While she would like to be on the road, the comfort of her travel partners was more important. Tamariel certainly didn’t look comfy in that footwear.

“It will take some time to get to Violet due to a small detour we have to make. I hope you have packed all necessaties to be on the road for longer than a day or two.”

11. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Tamariel’s aunt was more than excited about the chance to see Daphne’s sentret in person and it only increased at the mentioning of it possibly being evolved by the time they got to Goldenrod City. After that she bid them all farewell and safe travels as she had to get back to work.

“Is gonna be more than a bit, my clothes will be dry in about 45 minutes at most but my boots that’s a different story. It’ll take hours for them to dry since Bruce was generous with the water.” He looked at their new traveling companion, “In the meantime we should use the hours check and prepare for the travel to the next city, and you can all thank Bruce for the delay.” He put away the phone then looked at his traveling companions; he couldn’t imagine them being happy with having to wait hours for his stuff to dry.

He picked up his pokémon after Joy had checked them over and told his companions he was going to the store for one last round of supply pick up just in case he missed something since he had nothing else to do till his things had dried. Before going he set Mortis to guard the dryer with his clothes in just in case someone decided to try something.

12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    "Ah," Tsubasa nodded. He was wondering how he would pass his time.

"I hope you have packed all necessaties to be on the road for longer than a day or two.” Daphne mentioned.

At once, his face grew red. He wasn't completely sure if he had to be honest. He was unsure whether he should check his bag in front of everyone. He didn't want to seem like a complete novice to his fellow companions. He hesitated slightly, clearly overthinking it.

From the corner of his eye, he spotted Tamariel leaving Mortis and making a move for the door. He had mentioned he was going to head out to the store while his clothes dried and recoup any supplies he was low on.

"Might I come along," Tsubasa called out, hoping this sudden request would be fine with his new traveling companion.

13. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    “If you wanna to come sure, I’m just gonna pick up a few things.” Tamariel said as he left the center after making sure he had his wallet.

At the store Tamariel picked out a few things including a few extra things for the first aid kit, snacks, and some ingredients as he wanted to work on a project him and his aunt had been working on while traveling if he got the chance.

While browsing the shelves he kept thinking about the training session he had with Bruce, even if they still needed to get use to each other it still worried him that the totodile so willingly used his water gun to say his opinion, “I hope I can get him to stop with that or I’m going to look forward to many hours of waiting for my clothes to dry.”

He sighed as he stopped in the berry section to see if there was any he could use for his little project. Some of the berries his aunt wanted to work with were a bit on the rare side and some weren’t cheap either.

14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    After everyone had finally gotten ready, the group got back on the road and Daphne was extremely excited at the thought of getting an egg to care for while she was traveling through Johto. The only female of the group was currently walking backward, aided by her new Sentret who would warn her if she threatened to walk into something.

"I can't wait until I get my hand on that egg. I haven't taken care of an egg in months. The facility I was working just before I came here had a separated hatchery and nursery." She chattered at Tamariel. Titania let out a croon as the fox walked beside Mortis, preferring to keep an eye on the group to make sure they were all safe and sound. Mint, on the other hand, had skipped ahead and sometimes popped out of the taller grass as the group walked by, before hiding in the grass again to explore.

"I wonder what kind of egg it could be?" She muttered while taking on a thoughtful expression as she rubbed her chin.

15. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Tsubasa had tagged along with Tamariel to the store. He wasn't really sure what to buy and what not to buy so for a while he had watched Tamariel hoping to pick something up. He wasn't the most knowledgeable trainer and that showed remarkably at times like these. Tamariel had bought a variety of goods to replenish his stock but Tsubasa, unsure over much, chose a reasonably priced first aid kit to walk out with. Content with his purchases, he set out with Daphne, Tamariel and Taidana, his three new companions. Kommander, his squirtle, bobbled alongside him, often walking in small circles and then showing spurts of energy to catch up with its trainer. Tsubasa chuckled, enjoying this playful attitude.

He noticed Daphne conversing with Tamariel, probably about eggs as they both seemed to be very knowledgeable about the stuff. He decided he would approach Taidana and chat a bit. Perhaps he'd make a close friend and if nothing, Squirtle could direct some of its energy towards Taidana's Pokémon and make some new Pokémon buddies.

#95 Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    “You’ve made me curious about the egg now.” Tamariel laughed, he’d been listening to Daphne’s excitement about picking up the egg from Mr. Pokémon and he had to admit he was starting to get curious about what would hatch from it. He’d never taken care of an egg before but Daphne being an aspiring breeder it was probably a somewhat common thing for her he thought.

Mortis was walking next to Titania giving a low bark in response to the ninetales while keeping an eye out for trouble and an eye on the troublesome totodile that’d become his new teammate as the young pokémon was following Mint in and out of the grass. Bruce came rolling out of the grass, jumped right back up and dashed back in to join the chikorita again.

“So Daphne if you don’t mind me asking, what made you wanna become a breeder?” Tamariel though it a good idea to try get to know his new traveling companions and since him and Daphne had already interacted a bit he’d start with her.

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "Seeing as my parents run a huge company, they were often very busy, so my sister and I had a nanny called Ms. Gale. While my sister had to go to school, as she was 3 years older, and I spent most of my time with Ms. Gale. She always brought her furret, Ring with her." Here she shot a fond look at her newest team member, before continuing to talk to the group.

"She usually allowed me to care for him and I got interested in what was needed to keep Pokémon healthy, not only physically, but also mentally. I can battle, but it is not something that I want to do for my whole life. Nor do I want to take over my parents their company, my sister does though." Daphne shrugged. She didn't like the political side of owning such a huge business.

"Too much claptrap and backstabbers in that business, not to mention all the functions where you have to dress up. But yeah. I took some preparation classes in school, like cooking, caring for Pokémon, nutrition, and stuff like that, realizing that it was something enjoyed a lot more than being a coordinator or a normal trainer. So, I told my parents, they agreed and they contacted some friends to see if I could work there to learn the trade from the ground up. And here I am." She smiled widely as she twirled around. Sentret gave a soft squeal, and Daphne realized that she had also been spinning the sentret around.

"Sorry, Sentret. Gosh, you really need a name, but I have no idea what to call you." Daphne patted the Pokémon on her head and was rewarded with a slap of Sentret's tail in her neck. "Hey!"

Titania snorted as her trainer got into a small discussion with Sentret about the Normal-type's behavior and whether or not it had been warranted. The ice fox called out for Mint to be certain she was still close by, and the chikorita chased Bruce out of the grass before quickly talking for a bit with Titania, before tagging the totodile, and Taidana's pichu and diving back in the grass.

18. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Blinking as he watched Tensu run after the chikorita, he glanced down to Zolt in confusion.

"How did he get out of his ball?" In response Zolt looked away from his trainer, getting a sigh of amusement from Taidana. "How did I get stuck with you as a partner." He murmured, jumping slightly as he felt Zolt shock him. Now walking with a limp due to his now numb foot, Taidana glanced at his travelling companions. "Where is the first gym in this region?" He asked, rubbing his neck in embarrassment , "I may have, sort of, forgot to check when I came here."

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    "I think I said something about it yesterday, but I guess it can't hurt to repeat it." Daphne looked at Taidana with a smile, before moving her head a few times in Tsubasa's direction. "The next Gym is in Violet City, led by Falkner. He is a Flying-type specialist that usually deals with the newbies, but I have seen him chase of some criminals with his Fearow and Noctowl before. Coincidently, Violey City is the next stop we are going to make."

She shrugged a bit. She wouldn't have much trouble with Titania on her team, but she was sure at least her sentret would like to try out her battle skills.

"You shouldn't have much trouble there, Tai. I am sure Tensu and Zolt will kick ass there."

20. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Smirking at the compliment directed at his Pokémons, Taidana nodded in agreement.

"Yes, they certainly will. They've trained hard for this, our advantage won't even matter." He stated matter-of-factually, petting the top of Zolts head as he smiled down at him. "It appears we're both prepared for this gym then, huh?" Taidana questioned Daphne, directing a nod towards Titania.