1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Mystery of the Unown (Sign-up and discussion) CLOSED

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Morgaine, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Other than the gym, I don't think there's much else for Taidana so a trip to Bellsprout Tower may be a good idea

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    It would provide him with some training should he choose to challenge the monks there.

I also think I've finalized the encounter plan for the shinx now, so I can plan other stuff tho. Still totally tempted to have Tamariel get jumped by a Heracross because he's covered in sap if you remember that convo from quite awhile back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Taidana will attempt, not a good or heartfelt attempt mind you, but an attempt nonetheless to save him.

4. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Ptffff, and Tamariel will go all sarcastically "Oh my hero!" once is off him. XD

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    So sappy, the both of you. Daphne eill be lying under tha table, dying from laughter.

6. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    I'm not even surprised by that, at least she kept herself in check with the little water accident. XD

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Being in public or being on the road and thus more private, makes a bit of a difference as to how Daphne reacts to stuff.

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    So I'm going to Sprout Tower where the monks are to encounter a Gastly? I am fine by that. I'm not really sure what to do but if it helps, I read up on Sprout Tower on Wiki to get an idea of it.

9. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    TK have to go to Sprout Tower at night to get a Gastly as it is the only time it shows up. It is a common pokémon tho so he should be able to find one quick. The Gastly will know Hypnosis, Lick and Spite since they're level range from 3 to 6 iirc, they're also known to be mischievous and like to prank humans and pokémon alike if that helps.

10. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Ahhh, thank you Hrae. I have just the idea what to do!

11. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    @Vigilance That Piplup in your last post, where did that one come from?

12. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Oh shoot, sorry, I was probably thinking about how close my Piplup was to reaching level 100 and accidentally put in 'Piplup' instead of Squirtle in the sentence. I fixed it. Apologies.