1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Newbie Lounge

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sheep, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Butter, Pbear it is an honor to have you here, if you need help or something, i am here for you two :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey there Butter, welcome to the lake! Really awesome having you here. =] You'll fit right in!

But aw Bear, I would be so sad if I lost any of my Pokémon games.. even my super old ones. Have so many memories attached to them. </3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    i had the ability to save sucked right out of silver and gold version
    but i still have a (the) dragonite from original silver in my omega ruby game
    thats why dragonite is my fav Pokémon

4. Nocturne

Nocturne Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    That sucks, most of my older games seem to have problems being read several years later. I think its from overusage, and my Emerald file corrupted completely. So I understand where you're coming from there. Its a good thing you got to save your Dragonite, that dragon is so cute. <3

5. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    if you wanna know a bit more about my silver game and dragonite just pm me :)

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    How are all the newbies doing today? If you need any help with anything or just wanna chat with me, let me know!

7. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello people~ How is everyone?

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hello! I'm okay, though I don't expect to be for much longer- I have 10 hours in a car to look forward to. X_X

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Wow, that sounds boring. Where are you going?

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do remember folks, this isn't exactly a chat thread for already established membrs, we're here to communicate with new members and help them feel more involved in the community.

I'm having a great day, how about you? Also, I can see you're pretty new, so welcome in.

11. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    'ey! Tired, I just woke up and I wanna crawl back to bed already. XD

12. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    @[member="Achromatic"] Thanks for the welcome~
    I'm feeling pretty great today.... unlike yesterday....

13. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Merdrabolt that's great to hear that your feeling better today! I'm also having a decent day as well, just relaxing and enjoying myself.

14. Sierra

Sierra no, thank you.

PokéPoints:
    ₽48.8
    walk up to the lounge like what up i got some cookies

I mean hi peeps! Hope everyone is doing alright, so far I am liking the site! And to those who just joined as well, welcome! You will love the site as much as I do <3

Sapphy_senpai and Nocturne like this.
  15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Like I said earlier, I'm really glad you joined up! I don't know you very well yet but from what I've seen on the Battle Server you're a very nice person. Be sure to join us on our server sometime!

16. MyTwistedLittleWorld

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hello people. I just made a profile and I felt like saying 'Hello fellow Pokémon fans!'

17. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    @[member="MyTwistedLittleWorld"] HI hi and yeah that's great I'll make sure to stop by <3. Also how are you today?

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Welcome to the site! It's awesome to have you. How was your day today?

19. fabe1089

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I guess I'll make a second introduction. :D

Hello, Lake Valor! My name is Josh, also known as Fabe. I live in Washington, D.C., and my three loves are music, football and Pokémon. My favorite kinds of music are Disco, House, R&B/Motown, Hip-Hop, Rock/Metal and Reggae. My favorite football team is the Washington Redskins (I know; they're depressing), and my favorite Pokémon are Bulbasaur/Venusaur and Slowpoke/Slowbro.

I grew up with Pokémon in the 90s, and my first game was Red. I actually grew out of Pokémon by the time Gen. 2 came out, but when I bought my first smartphone a few years ago, I downloaded a GameBoy emulator and played Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby and Emerald. After I did that, I fell in love with Pokémon, almost as if I were a child again. I watched a few seasons of the anime, I read the R/B/Y chapter of the manga, and I began to battle other people on Showdown. I've been playing on Showdown for 2 years, and I've had a lot of success with my Poison teams.

I guess that's a long enough introduction for me. If anyone would like to talk with me, just send me a comment or a PM.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Welcome in, fabe! It's really great to have you here. I hope you're having a good day. :)