1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Newbie Lounge

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sheep, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Twisted! I'm a tad bit late but great having you here on LV.

And heeey Josh! Just noticed this post, glad you have us so much to go off of here. I was wondering why your introduction itself was so bare haha. Have you played the newer games or did you not go past Emerald? I'd really recommend picking up X/Y as well as OR/AS, especially if you were into the original Ruby and Sapphire. Such addicting games.

Have a good time here. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you like the forums so far! If you ever need, feel free to ask!
    Also, it would be cool if we battled sometime :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Hi everyone! i'm new here aha
    i've been registered for a while after i was invited on tumblr but i never really got around to actually checking this site out (big mistake its amazing)
    okay so i don't really know if this is the appropriate place to ask this but i really wanna know, how do you claim Pokémon?
    and ill try and get on as much as i can cause its awesome and looks like a really cool and fun place!
    thanks!
    Treecko~

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi welcome! Here's your opportunity to fix your mistake. ;)
    Also, to claim a Pokémon you need to have 50 posts and be a member for a month and post in this thread. There's some other stuff too, so I hope you have fun exploring the site!

Treecko007 likes this.
  5. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Thanks!! i will do *Hopes no one has taken treecko*

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome back, I really hope you'll stick with us and have a good time, @[member="Treecko007"]!

Treecko007 likes this.
  7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hi there, folks!
    I'm new on the site, and this seems to be a nice community. Although I don't really understand the site XD
    Is it mostly a forum site? Or is there some kind of a shoutbox on this site as well?
    Oh well. I guess I'll just have to start with trying all sorts of random buttons XD

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hi there, welcome to LV! :)
    This is a forum yes. There used to be a shoutbox, but it was removed because it was taking too much attention away from the threads themselves. We do have a Pokemon Showdown server to chat on, however! :)
    Push all the buttons!

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi. welcome to Lake Valor! We are a forum, but we do have little chitchat threads and a showdown server!
    I'm glad you like the community! I like to think were pretty nice!
    If you ever need help, just shoot me a pm!
    I hope you enjoy your time here!

10. DogeMaster

DogeMaster Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I have no idea what I'm suppose to do? Halp me plz! :D

11. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    @[member="DogeMaster"] Perhaps if you share some of your interests, we can suggest sections of the forum you'll feel at home in? If you love competitive battling, we've got our own Showdown server here . If you prefer to battle/trade with your own games, we also have a wifi hub located here.

If you still feel overwhelmed, we've got plenty of Mentors to hand who, along with the rest of the staff and myself will do their best to answer questions you may have, and how to navigate the forum itself. Mentors can be found here or they may even contact you directly.

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hey! Welcome to the site! Why not make an introduction post telling us a bit more about yourself?
    We also have a bunch of forum boards you can reply too!
    Are you confused on something? I'd recommend contacting a mentor! Here's a list of mentors.

13. missus--cellophane

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new, my name is Yvey. ^^
    I'm going to be trying to figure things out, but for now, I wouldn't mind making some friends? I love to create Pokémon gijinkas, and rp them. ^^ I have... Wayyyy too many. >>;
    Anyway, hi!

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi Yvey! You should totally check out our graphics and roleplay sections!
    I'll be your friend for sure! Don't be shy to start up a conversation!
    I also really want to see your gijinkas! You should totally post them in our gallery!

15. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I like seeing gijinkas. You should post some of them here on Lake Valor! Also, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

16. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in all of you newbies! I hope you're having a great day. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not I hope you have a good holiday.

17. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi hi welcome to the forum! How are you doing?

18. PentidarH

PentidarH Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hi everyone! I'm new here at Lake Valor. It's nice to find a community where we all have a common interest!

19. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome in, I hope you'll enjoy it here :D

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! You'll definitely love it here! After all, we are a Pokémon forum!