1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Newbie Lounge

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sheep, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Cypher DS

Cypher DS Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hello,

I was invited to join the forums back in October and I finally got around to setting up my profile. I don't own any cartridge games but I do occasionally play on Pokémon Showdown. I'm very interested in the fanfiction section here and plan to post my Pokémon stories to the forum, all of which are based on my Nuzlocke challenges.

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, all of you! Hope you're having a good day.

You should post them, I'd love to read it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShadowFang53

ShadowFang53 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hi there, how do you do? :D

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! What's going on?

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hey there, how goes it? :)

7. Mudkip

Mudkip Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello everyone, I too am new here c: I hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

8. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Merry Christmas to all the new members! I hope you like the cool new snow effect that just got added!

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    And I hope you're having an amazing holiday season too~ Mine has just begun really. Hype is real.

10. ShadowFang53

ShadowFang53 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Pretty good.
    Really exited for christmas!!

11. Sketch-senpai

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Happy Christmas, Everyone.

I'm new here, but hope to stay. Haven't played Pokémon since GSC, but I'll lurk around and try to catch up. Thanks, yall.

12. YAM

YAM Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.7
    @[member="Sketch-senpai"] Hello. and welcome to LV!(●´ω`●)ゞ
    I hope you enjoy your stay here. And Merry Christmas! (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ~♥

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Welcome in you guys!

I do hope you stick around! Don't worry, it shouldn't be too hard to catch up.

14. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi hi welcome to Lake Valor ^_^. How are you?

Hi Mudkip welcome to the forum and yes happy holidays <3. How are your holiday?

Happy Christmas <3 how was your holiday? And it's okay I heard GSC were good games I wished I played them.

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hello everyone! Gah, so many posts I missed shame on me. Hope you all had a fantastic holiday season. :3 Sketch, you can definitely settle in here without having played Pokémon lately so no worries at all - tons to discuss across the community.

Enjoy your time. n~n

16. Mizuki

Mizuki School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I was always terrible at these introduction thingies. Eh, hi. I was invited here by my friend. I'm not a huge Pokémon player...I feel so bad because all the Pokémon games I have are Pearl and Leaf Green *cries in a corner*. But I do play a lot of other games such as Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and Team Fortress 2 (my icon is Spy from the game). I write a lot, do graphical stuff, 3D stuff..and that's about it. Now if you excuse me I'm about to enjoy some rounds of TF2

17. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hiyah! Nononono, don't feel bad, it's not like we're gonna judge you for playing just 2 Pokémon games! :) There's plenty of other things for you to do around the site as well!

18. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Some of you have gotten a bit familiar with my digital sister who I recently invited to join this lovely place, well, now you all get to meet one of my digital daughters. lol Yeah, I just had a whole digital family thing going on where I came from, not everyone from it is gonna be tagging along though. x3

@[member="Mizuki"] Anyways, welcome to the Lake, hon. I'm sure that you'll enjoy the place quite a bit~

19. EZstyle

EZstyle Bug Catcher

Everlast
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Hi, I'm new around here.

20. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Hey there, how are you? :)