1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Newbie Lounge

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sheep, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Lord Helix
    (Helix Fossil)
    Level 71
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,018.5
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome here @Mordred! I you want, you can post an introduction thread in the Intro Lobby so we can get to know you a little more! :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mordred

Mordred Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽8.0
    Very well, I am Mordred, birthday is February 19 1992, my favorite Pokémon is... Well a lot, but I'll say Eevee and Oshawott. I'm a bit of a foodie and an amid video gamer. I usually play video games my way, no mods, no cheats and I only go completionist when it's games like Metroidvania games.

3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

Lord Helix
    (Helix Fossil)
    Level 71
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,018.5
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Nice! :D I meant a thread rather than a post but this works too! :3
    Btw, we've got a section for talking about video games if you're interested! ;D

4. Vigilance

Vigilance Site Administrator

Litwick
    (Litwick)
    Level 65
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,818.4
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi Mordred and welcome to Lake Valor! We're so glad you're joining us and I hope you have a fun time! There's a lot to do here so jump right in and don't hesitate if you have any questions :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...