1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Nuzlocke Region

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Prince_Choudhury, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince_Choudhury

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey guys! Prince_Choudhury here! This is a story I'be started on Fanfiction.net, and I decided to bring it here as well. Enjoy!

The Nuzlocke Region was reportedly a naturally made region. Professors from all regions joined together to find out what they discover about the place. 3 months later the Nuzlocke Region had taken shape, with gyms, a Pokémon Centre, and many different roots. Pokémon from all different regions had made a home at the Nuzlocke region. However a big problem began to immerge, Pokémon somehow began to die and the population began to wipe out. No cure was found and the Nuzlocke region was abandoned.

1 Year Later​

Astro was a 16 year old boy from Unova, however what separated him from kids his own age was that he had never been on a Pokémon journey. It wasn't because he wasn't allowed or anything, but he just never felt as though he was ready. Astro didn't have many friends beside from Pokémon but even then they weren't his own. His dad was a Pokémon Breeder, so he had met quite a few Pokémon in his time. However this year Astro decided that it was finally his time to start his journey, that' where he found out about the reopening of the Nuzlocke Region.

Trainers could take part in the Nuzlocke Challenge and here were the rules:

Any Pokémon that faints is dead, and you must release it.

A trainer can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each route, and none else. If you kill the Pokémon or it runs away there are no second chances.

You must nickname all your Pokémon.

If all your Pokémon die, the challenge is over for you.

"Looks interesting" Astro said. That night Astro talked to his parents about the Nuzlocke Challenge, his parents were delighted that he finally decided to begin a journey. The boat to the Nuzlocke region was taking sail tomorrow, so that night Astro packed his bags.

"I can't believe it; I'm finally going on a journey." He smiled as he put a picture of him and his dad inside the suitcase.

However he was still worried about the idea of Pokémon dying. "I can't let that happen" he said. Astro placed his suitcase under his bed and slept, tomorrow would be the start of something big.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this. Please review and possibly give me some suggestions on how to improve my writing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.