1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The OzoneFruit Strikes Back! Ask Away!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by OzoneFruit, Jun 28, 2020.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽269.1
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hello there!

Name's OzoneFruit! Been a member of this site since uh... 2017 now, though I've taken an extended hiatus since last year to sort out life and stuff. Seeing as my first Q&A is dusty and dead, I'm rebooting with a shiny new thread! Horay!!!

Little tidbits about me:

- I'm currently in the process of starting a new major (business) and I'm also a digital artist by hobby! I love drawing Pokémon-related stuff, and have an old art thread that I really should get around to updating!

- I'm Chinese/Japanese, and I'm 6 foot 3 (191 cm)! No, I don't play basket/volleyball, but I will gladly fetch stuff from the high shelf for you!

I'll leave the rest to you! Ask me about Pokémon, ask me about life, ask me about whatever! I look forward to answering!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Link_The_Fox

Link_The_Fox Believed Puppet Master.

Pokeballs
    (Hoopa)
    Level 99
    PokéPoints:
    ₽540.0
    What color is your tooth brush ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽269.1
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Orange, black and white, with blue bristles. I also prefer Colgate toothpaste with extra minty strips.

4. Duo

Duo mewtwo is bottom 3

egg
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽351.1
    What is your favorite kind of fruit?

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽269.1
    Strawberries! Raspberries are good too though! I also realllly want to like dragon fruit, but it's just a pretty fruit for me that tastes like water :(

Duo likes this.
  6. Link_The_Fox

Pokeballs
    (Hoopa)
    Level 99
    PokéPoints:
    ₽540.0
    That’s what dragon fruit taste likes. Water and seeds. Anywho, opinion on YouTube ?

7. Jeydis

Jeydis Straight Vibin'

Grace
    (Ralts)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,074.9
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    At your height how much trouble have you had in finding a comfortable dwelling? From what I saw from youtube it can be really problematic in Japan especially.

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽269.1
    I have channels I'm subscribed to (mostly music channels to listen to when studying :P), though I feel that I've moved out of the whole "subscribe and watch every gaming channel" phase. Primitive Technology will always be one of my favorites though. In terms of how YouTube is structured, uhhhhh.... let's just say things could be done better. :sweat:

Not yet really! I live in the US with a few roommates, and called dibs on the big bedroom! :P Buses and subways can be a problem, though I usually drive myself around.

9. Link_The_Fox

Pokeballs
    (Hoopa)
    Level 99
    PokéPoints:
    ₽540.0
    Vine or Tiktok?

10. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Ya Boi Goozma

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽269.1
    I have never used either of these platforms, and honestly don't plan to. :sweat: