1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime The Plot of the 24th Pokémon Anime Movie

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Mar 19, 2023.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    Once Toho Co., Ltd. and OLM, Inc. have plans to announce the 24th Pokémon anime movie, do you think this movie will be Ash and his Pikachu's last movie that tells the plot in which they and all his currently owned Pokémon in rotation, including all of those residing at Professor Oak's Laboratory and at Professors Kukui and Burnet's home, must defeat the entire Team Rocket organization led by Giovanni in the final battle over Team Rocket's arrest and final defeat or do you think it will be instead Liko and Roy's first movie? Why?

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I don't think they'll be making another Ash-focused movie anytime soon considering how big they've been pushing the current miniseries as being the last we'll be seeing of his adventures. They even had a one-off special before the mini-series proper that served as a send-off to his reboot-movie counterpart. Plus the plot you just described just doesn't seem like something they'd ever do anyway. But I also don't think the next movie will be about Liko and Roy, either. My theory is that moving forward the movies will likely be standalone stories independent from the anime (plus I don't think Liko and Roy will be sticking around for more than a couple of years before the show gets handed off to another set of characters). Though at this point, I honestly don't know what to expect from Pokémon as it seems like every time a notable pattern starts to form they end up doing something else entirely.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...