1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal The Pokemon Nuzlocke Race (Laserdragon14 vs Laser's Brother)

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Laserdragon14, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    The Alola games aren't a super easy Nuzlocke, tbh! Like, even if you have a lot of experience with Nuzlockes you may lose one or two.

As for Honedge usage? Hell yeah, a sword. Drop a starter, imo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I know that it's been a hot minute since I've updated on both of our runs so today I'm going to update my run and then hopefully tomorrow I'll do my brother.

Anyway, I managed to capture Snorlax and considered it to be my route 7 catch. After that, I ran through Connecting Cave without catching anything. After that, I went to Route 8, where I lost two Pokémon (Kadabra and pikachu) because I wasn't being careful and getting into trainer fights that I knew that I wasn't ready for, but I managed to catch an absol and also started training up Ivysaur and Flabebe.

Current team:
    Ivysaur (Name: BulbBomb): lvl 16
    Flabebe (Name: Sunshine): lvl 17
    Bunnelby (Name: Bugs): lvl 17
    Honedge (Name: Excalibur): lvl 17
    Fletchinder (Name: Phoenix): lvl 18
    Frogadier (Name: Tsunami): lvl 18

Current time: 8:02
    Total Pokémon lost: 2
    Total time: 10:02

RIP Pikachu and Kadabra but I guess that it was going to happen sooner or later but still it is too early to really tell who's going to win.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    A big 'ol F to your fallen. u_u And two at once is really tough! Absol tho, is a nice catch. What ability did you get on them?