1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Questionable Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by 8542Madness, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    The premise is simple. You ask me your serious life questions, and I give incredibly serious and helpful advice.

Here's an example:

No way. Don't you know not to give in to pier pressure?

Just recycle an old joke you used a while ago that nobody remembers by now.

Yeah, set yourself on fire.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Insanity, my cat appears to have developed a taste for human flesh. I've caught him stalking me several times, and he's currently gnawing on my foot. While it's a little uncomfortable, he's just too adorable to stop. What should I do?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Woah, Malc, you should be honored! Your cat has chosen your body to be used to fuel his dark powers. You see, cats gain their power from consuming living beings. The more intelligent the being is, the more power they gain. This is why there are so many cat pictures on the internet. They're searching for potential candidates.

They don't find too many intelligent beings on the internet.

So, if you are alright with being a sacrifice to fuel your cat's dark powers, then allow him to do what he does. If that doesn't sit right with you, then I recommend filling up a squirt bottle with some holy water and carrying it with you at all times.

I would add some more helpful tips, but I've really got to run. I just ran out of holy water and my cat looks hungry.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Madness, I fell down into a hole and cannot get out on my own. What do I do? Do I wait for someone to save me, or do I stay in the hole for all of eternity?

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Madness, I'm currently swamped with work I can't concentrate on and is pretty important. How can I get myself out this rut and get the work done?

6. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Your next action depends on one factor: who else is with you? If you are alone in this hole, then continue shouting for help and eventually somebody will find you. If you are not alone, then identify who is in this hole with you. If you identify a hatter and a hare, then stay there. You've found a place much more sane than our world. If there is a normal person down here with you and they are not injured, have them help you out. If they are also injured, then kill them right away. Their body will be burning up precious energy that you may need to survive. Eat them until help arrives.

That's easy! Go create an advice thread and answer people's questions with terrible and unrealistic advice. Once you've had your fun being stupid on the internet, you'll be able to focus better on the important work you need to be done.

Actually, that isn't bad advice. Huh. It's really hilarious that you asked that, because I'm supposed to be writing an essay for my English 255 class right now. It's due tomorrow and I've barely started.

LostSpirit likes this.
  7. FanaticLaGuy06

FanaticLaGuy06 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    This is crazy! I discovered a hobo living in my closet that has been stealing food from my house he past week. I hate the fact that he is eating my food and upping the price on my water bill, but I can't throw him out on the streets or he might die! What do I do?

8. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Tell him he has to earn his living through constant piggyback rides, back rubs, and formally announcing your arrival whenever you enter a room.

9. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Madness, I think my imaginary boyfriend is cheating on me! How do I handle this situation?

10. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    You don't. I'll just go pretend to beat him up for you and steal all his imaginary stuff to make him really pretend to regret this altercation.

11. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Madness, how do I get over my fear of midgets with shotguns?

12. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Oh no... I'm terribly, terribly sorry, but there is nothing I can do to help you here. The truth is that midgets with shotguns are one of the few horrors that exist in the world that cannot be defeated, cannot be escaped from, and can never be faced with courage. I'm sorry, but I cannot help you.

I'm sorry to cut this short, but I feel a sudden need to make sure that my shotgun-wielding-midget-proof bunker is still fully stocked to hold out for at least two years. Hopefully that is long enough to make them lose interest in me.

The Royal Aegis likes this.
  13. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    How do I get the immortality thing?

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Madness! The elves refuse to make presents for me! What should I do?

15. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I forgot how to count my ABC's again, how do you remember to use apples for this process?

16. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    First, you have to do that one thing to get the other thing. After that, you do another thing and trade your thing in for a magical thing. After that, if you have a high enough "thing" skill level, then you can cast Thing level thing and obtain an immortality thing.

I'm sure the elves can be bribed with candy canes. If not, threaten to increase the taxes on hot chocolate. Blackmail always works.

Let me try. Apples... two... Bronze... William Shakespeare...

Nope. I honestly forgot how to use apples to count my ABC's. Next thing you know, I'll be forgetting how to breathe. That would be horribly embar...

HELP I CAN'T--

Reckless likes this.
  17. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    How do you ship two people?

18. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Madness, Shiny took all my memes! What do I do?

19. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Madness! I can't find my toaster! Where could it be?

20. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    My neighbours are annoying me to death, what can I do against them?

Dinkleberg...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.