1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Why I stopped? I..." Emily's voice faltered. "I had to come back for an important reason."
    Combusken, sensing his Trainer's unease, walked a little closer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Really that is to bad??" Talia said . "Im sure you will find peace." Shd smiled as plusld and minun gavd a comfort shock to her.

(If ya wanna do a flashback. Juzt say so and I will think of something)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    (I'm fine without it.)
    The Coordinator sighed a little, relaxing herself. "T-thanks. Either way, the Professor's office and Littleroot are right up ahead."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Sounds great. Also my name is Talia" she smiled watch plusle and minun havign fun with the taillow and combusken

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "I'm Emily," the young girl replied with a nod, slowing to a stop outside the Professor's lab. "Well, we're here, I guess. Need me to stick with you?"

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "It was nice meeting you. I guess I can get it from here" Talia smiled as she walked inside. "Hello professor"
    Birch turned around and smiled. "Ah Talia you are here earlier than I expected

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Emily nodded, with a quick "see you". Stepping outside for a minute, she gave Combusken a pet and looked towards the route they came.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Plusle who ha dstayed behind looked up at Emily. "What are goibg to do" she said in her own language. She was certain she didnt understand her but gave it a try

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Hearing the call of a Plusle behind her, Emily suddenly froze. "H-huh?!" Turning, she bent down to see the little Pokémon standing there. "Weren't you with your trainer? Man, you scared me there."
    Combusken, who actually understood, cocked his head to one side. "...I don't think she knows yet. I don't either."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Plusle sighed . "What was her adventure like before she stopped"

Minun was inside playing hide and seek. While Talia talked to Birch.

"You think you can find Moltress? Even more in this region" Burch asked.
    Talia nodded. "Ive seen signs of it. And many believe it has shown up here

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Combusked chirped. "Let's see... I remember she was doing rather well. She lost her first Contest, but won her second. We were supposed to go to Oldale Town after that. But then one day, she got a message. She had to go back here after that. We spent the next few weeks at home with another boy and a lady. I'm guessing they're... like... her brother and a much older sister? Either way, I'm not exactly sure yet..."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''So she was a co ordinator? That is awesome'' The Plusle said happily.

''Look, I would say, good luck you have my blessing. I have also update your Pokédex.'' Birch said.
    ''Thank you, '' Talia bowed down. ''Minun we go'' she called out , and walked out. Minun was happy to see his friend again

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Yeah, she was one! Well, she still is, because she's preparing to get back on the road soon," the Chick Pokémon explained.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "O you are still here" Talia giggled as she saw Emily standing. "Anything you go doing from of here??"

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Well... I'm going back on the road soon, but the last new Contests announced are on the other side of Hoenn, so I'll probably just hang back here in Petalburg and train a bit," Emily replied as she saw the ranger come back out. "I don't have any plans, though. Can't fly to the other side of the region in a day!"

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    ''Well how about you join me on my quest? I can always use some company. And you can train for your uh contest was it.?'' Talia said, she wasn't aware that she was a co ordinator

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Emily nodded. "Sounds cool to me! I just need to let Robin know first, so I'll call him at the nearest Center. Is that alright with you?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "O yeah sure " Talia was surprised by the answer she got from her sucha fast descision

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Well... what exactly is this quest you're talking about, anyway?" she replied, seeing Talia allowing her to join.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Searching for Moltres. It has been spotted in this region and I want to know why" Talia smiled. As she walked in the direction of the Pokémon center. "We first rest and leavd in the early morning. Also you havent heard or seen it"